Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Llewy having to get the house cleaned top to bottom within the next 3 days! Will he move in with his scamming brother or go to his mums opposite the crack den?
awaiting it to be documented 👀👀
I think he's been served his evection notice and is quite keen to get his deposit back!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Rhys - you coach your clients that action is key and not to procrastinate. Can I suggest you do this regarding privacy? Stop talking about it and just do it?

Why don’t you stop reading tattle and go enjoy your holiday.

PS the only thing we have seen you support is your c*ck and balls in that inappropriate naked picture

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope who ever agrees to do the cleaning for LD demands payment upfront. Or maybe he'll offer them to drive the Bentley for a week as car loaning seems like their preferred currency.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like LDs rented mansion is back on the market alongside all its rented furnishings; the bubble is about to burst. Does this chap own anything beyond some poor replica watches and frankly hideous clothing!?

Casually browsing and then this 🤦🏾‍♀️ If that isn’t enough to send a decent person running for the hills I don’t know what is 🤷🏾‍♀️
OMG … great advertising you pair of idiots….. will have them running ….away from you 🙄😂

I wonder if the girl ( or boy 😃 ) with the dragon tattoo is his new squeeze then ? Or just a random he’s picked up .

• Haha
What could possibly be wrong with this? This is how all world class visionary / CEOs package themselves surely? 🤣

what a joke, esp if you listen to anyone who knows them, they are far from real “hard lads”

I’m just a hater though, jealous of a shabby looking rented semi next to a main road…. 🤷🏽

And Rhys - one request from us all….. can the private beast that you bring back not be a bleep who preys on the vulnerable?

big ask, so I doubt it but #wecandream

plus you can’t go a few hours without posting unless you are on a plane… so do us all a favour and duck off properly?

In the unlikely event there are 2000 people looking at your stories, it won’t be for motivation as you are not able to give any… they will be watching for this tit show to finally come to and end and implode.

So go lay low like you did when the LD/SA tit hit the fan 👍
Is he for real? We are all just watching him …. Haters 🤣 He’s the biggest c*nt I’ve ever met!

Matt Hall in full Llewellyn Davies mode, he’s even been coaching on the style of bad spelling!
He really is the spawn of Llewy 🤢 even looks like him now! Those glasses are ridiculous but atleast they’re an upgrade from his cheapo Vans ones

The Tattle Truth-tellers living rent-free in Rhys' head (there's LOADS of room in here, isn't there?!), even while he's on his holidays.

"No haters in sight.."

Hmm, nor clients.

But then, that's same at home or away, isn't it?

Amazing that despite being the UK's best/most congruent/most inspirational coaches, no-one seems interested in actually signing up any more.

Oh, and Rhys, drawing attention to the fact that you've been "documenting" for a decade is a really, really f**king bad move. If you were actually any good at online content, ten years should have seen you attracting hundreds of thousands of active Followers across Insta, YouTube and Facebook. TTT Style YouTube has, what, less than 300? No-one's watching. Or cares.

What you've actually been doing is like writing in a diary that no-one reads.

Still confused? None of us here are interested beyond stopping people signing up off the back of the Tinpot Twins bullshit claims, just to remind you for the eighteen hundredth thousandth time..

Annnnnd finally.. the old #cunts thing? Just another nail in the coffin of your dreams to ever work with corporate clients. Not that that was ever going to happen...

Screen Shot 2021-06-14 at 18.34.20.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He’s definitely just posted this after reading on here that his watch is sold
Does he actually think these things he claims to spend money on are appealing to people? These chumps really are the epitome of 'money can't buy you class' - those trainers are bleeping horrible and look like cheap tat :poop: :LOL:
Do you think he pokes his expectant little face through the bars?

On another note, he’s bragging about lying. Not sure wtf the last bit means 😂
Why is he promoting a website that doesn't even exist?

Llewellyn Davies providing us with some Friday night comedy this evening...
His lack of basic English and grammar actually makes me dizzy. How does he get by day to day?!

Matt Hall in full Llewellyn Davies mode, he’s even been coaching on the style of bad spelling!
And what is going on with those trousers 🙈🙈
Oh my god. Excuse me whilst I catch my breath from laughing too much. He looks like a child wearing one of those superhero fancy dress chest pieces under his shirt - what the duck does he think he looks like?! Christ on a bike, this is too much :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :poop: :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Rhys - you coach your clients that action is key and not to procrastinate. Can I suggest you do this regarding privacy? Stop talking about it and just do it?

Why don’t you stop reading tattle and go enjoy your holiday.

PS the only thing we have seen you support is your c*ck and balls in that inappropriate naked picture
What naked picture? What dod I miss ? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
What naked picture? What dod I miss ? 😂
the subtle “I am actually on a “private” holiday with a bird” one…

Then proceeded to gaslight her by saying “insta thinks I’m off the market because of one picture”… just a mate perhaps? Or your next victim… really hope she is careful

He must be on the f plan now to get into shape for the show ha ha ha

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 1
the subtle “I am actually on a “private” holiday with a bird” one…

Then proceeded to gaslight her by saying “insta thinks I’m off the market because of one picture”… just a mate perhaps? Or your next victim… really hope she is careful

He must be on the f plan now to get into shape for the show ha ha ha
I can just imagine him droning in this poor persons ear... See what most people fail to realise that as a multi multi millionaire.... bla bla bla

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.