Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair play to Alec and Matt

Matts video was clearly stating that they fell out something must have happened

regardless of the thoughts of anyone working with this pair you are never yourself and it’s a toxic place to be.
I Solute them for stepping away and this whole thread is the mission to make people avoid or step away

It will take them some time to adjust and in wind the bad habits ingrained in them but I genuinely believe in their hearts they are relieved of what they have gotten away from

I hope Karma is giving Lewi Rhys a taste of their own medicine now because they reallydeserve it after the wake of destruction they left in peopes

Reactions: 3
I don’t think Alec and Matt are suddenly the good guys, they will still try to rip people off charging a fortune for coaching, but hopefully with less lies and deceit.

I bet Llewy massively regrets the day he got into bed with Sarah Akwisombe

Reactions: 7
Good to see both Alec Witts and Matt Hall stepping away. However, they have been complicit in the whole scam for over a year and would have known (by reading tattle at least) that what they all have been part of has been unethical. So ok, it's the least they could have done.

Reactions: 5
That’s two rats who have now departed the sinking ship. One remains. Will he follow suit? Just happens he is the cash cow too….

Reactions: 1
I also think Rhys took it too far with the house purchase bullshit - they must have asked themselves a few questions then. Also where are the pictures of Rhys in Greece?!?

WELL DONE to all the Tattlers for bringing down the scammers of the likes of Sarah Awkisombe and TTT

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Looks like Pretesh has been blocked form their accounts

I can’t see him hanging around after this unless he is completely whipped

I think he will damaged the most most from his experience - I speak from my own experience and in some way have some sympathy because I was in this environment with these guys

Even after nearly two years I still feel the effects this toxic environment
As I’ve said before you definitely solidify your moral compass and learn some very good lessons

Reactions: 4
I don’t think Alec and Matt are suddenly the good guys, they will still try to rip people off charging a fortune for coaching, but hopefully with less lies and deceit.

I bet Llewy massively regrets the day he got into bed with Sarah Akwisombe
I think you’re absolutely right. It is definitely step in right direction. It is also undoubtedly true that they’d have been manipulated into working with Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies and there would be all the codependency created there to keep them in play and that takes time to wane.

However, and it is a big however, Alec Witts leaving with a picture of happiness standing next to Llewelyn Davies with a friendly handshake does nothing to stop others working with Llewelyn Davies. Matt Hall doing a live where he waxes lyrically about the difference Llewelyn Davies made to his life to then vaguely talk about values not aligning, leaves open door for Llewelyn Davies to still showcase them as success cases and hit on more people. And for all the cryptic stuff coming from Steve Burgess, they are still not telling the actual truth. These guys stood by Llewelyn Davies when he cheated on his wife, and left absolute carnage behind the Sarah Akwisombe Mili scam and Mother The Panic talking openly about being ruthlessly ripped off by Rhys Davies. Other countless women went public with tales of being ripped off, gaslighted and abused. and yet literally days after they were posing with those two scammers in a third rate hotel with new victims. Not to mention that sexual predator of a videographer Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies were using who was also filming all of them.

I will however give them benefit of the doubt one would give to any victim of such vicious manipulation and possible blackmail and intimidation to process what happened, reflect and when the time is right to blow the cover on the whole thing. I’m aware that processing this takes time but where there are more victims at risk (as Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies will become more desperate and more ruthless) there is a balance to be struck between protecting themselves and enabling the twins to scam more people by remaining silent.

Also a question to Matt Hall - will you stop charging your Body Shop downline women (some very vulnerable due to depression as stated on this thread by a worried family member) £600 a month for zoom “coaching” from now on?

Reactions: 5
Something has went down they obviously want to distance themselves from 🍿😆
I reckon all the handshake thanks for being mentor is just to appease them as they are dangerous men , I wouldn’t want to take them on publicly would you ?

Looks like Mr Parmar senior has called his bank to remove the direct debit standing order to Llewellyn Davies’s bank account each month this morning.

These guys will need to time to heal from these bullies

I believe that everyone goes through a stage in life where we fee lost unhappy or lck of direction

unfortunately we live in a world of social media and unregulated people marketing quick fixes and hype in exchange for money to give them the answer to their problems
This opens up the door for vulnerable victims to be preyed on.

The aftermath can send people in to dark places questioning their selfs lacking more confidence and in a worse place

It is cowboy builders unfortunately though it’s even worse as people are being emotionally manipulated

My lesson learnt was that it solidified my values and outlook in life and it taught me a valuable lesson.

Ihave spoken before but I still have my moments where I get frustrated embarrassed lack confidence and doubt because of my Experiance

However i combat that by taking positive steps forward in my life which creates opportunities of which these memories slowerly fade away and easier to comprehend

I’m happy to talk about my experiences however I can’t come to terms withthe money I wasted on these two
I’m not ready to talk about it because it has seriously effected my life in the short term.

When I’m more stable I’ll open up as it will be easier to share with people as the worry from others won’t be so hard to talk about.

Regardless of any client of Lewi Rhys and their actions, like then or don’t, no one should have to go through this - it is criminal

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.