Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
This makes sense. They usually hang off someone for credibility. That's what happened with James Burtt and then Sarah Akwisombe for sure. I do wonder if James was watching from the sidelines last year through his fingers. Rhys and Llewelyn Davies are categorically NOT credible on their own and nobody sensible will touch them with a barge pole after Akwisombe saga mushroomed into nuclear cloud last year and since anyone credible will do their research, the Tattle thread comes up as top result on Google followed by Sarah Akwisombe newspaper coverage.

Question to you if I may: how were you treated as a member of inner circle? How was it working with them? If that's okay to ask, how much and how often you had to pay them. Did you have daily calls? What were their methods? And finally, what made you stop (well done for doing so!)

I realise that's quite a lot of detail I am asking for so absolutely feel free to decline to answer but I am just very curious what their MO is for reeling people in longer term and this may be useful for lurkers who are still undecided or are in love-bombing stage where they may have doubts but are still under their spell.

You know he only posted this photo because we said here he came off Facebook to hide that he's not show ready :ROFLMAO:

So these lot will prey on their victims - any sight enquiry or interest these would be straight on the phone trying to ‘close them’
This happened to me with Lewy, he would ask very straight forward questions and he would be very slick and make out he cared and could ‘change your life’
He would use the fact he was a family guy and ex this ex that and use his ‘charisma’ to charm people he was an expert at that - he would know your vulnerabilities and play on the fact he was the answer to your prayers using a lot of good words language and promises.
He always would claim he would over promise and overdeliver but it was the complete opposite!!

When he would turn up he was the flash the cash watches and designer clothes and would talk a lot about what he has achieved and all the success he has.
At that time it was believable and I was a bad space so I clinged on thinking he was going to ‘change my life’ and figure out my problems and make me a millionaire.
He would openly tell me that ‘it’s easy for you to become a millionaire and earn this and that’
Christ I was so naive.
Over a period he would ‘bill me’ for random amounts for a period of 6 weeks or so untill we agreed a monthly payment

looking back I cannot believe I was doing this, I just thought well it’s the going rate for a coach

I couldn’t afford the money, he would meet me when he could and there was no structure
It was talking hype, if I’m honest back then he had a number of clients and I think he was genuinely just serving a number of people but it wasn’t structured or had any real purpose.
After a a while when the courses started rolling out and events they would hard sell their clients and use manipulation to make them pay, passive aggressive tax tics ‘you need to be here’ and put pressure on youto pay in a very clever manipulative way
Then as you became more involved in the ‘circle’ you delay part of it all and like you was part of something good.
When James Burrt was there he made it more professional and people had more trust in them. The events were well organised and marketed so it was easy to buy into the hype and it looked and felt legit - however it made it more easier for them to use their manipulation behind the scenes to fleese their clients
I was paying him a monthly fee which went up aswell as their courses - ‘sometimes he would give you a ‘freebee’ for being so ‘focussed’ and this was just a clever little way to keep you sweet.
After a while they would bring out ‘masterminds’ and other courses and also a yearly ‘annual pass’ and it was easy for them charge extortionate amounts for it which they did for a period of about a year.
I’m not ready to disclose what I spent but it was a huge amount I couldn’t afford

Iknew deep down it wasn’t right but I thought that I was investing in myself and it was part of what I needed to do fo myself and business

I ignored every red flag, every warning from my family even went against my gut.
There was a few people at the time that were in the same boat that spent a lot of money too.

If I’m honest some of the content was well structured and also quite good however it was from the brains of James Burtt and other sources they had just ripped off and regurgitated.

After a Period of time one by one a person of the ‘inner circle’ would walk away which started the Domino Effect.
When James Burtt left it was the start of their demise because they was hanging on to him and he was really their only route to market
The podcast with Grant Cardone wasn’t them it was all arranged by James Burtt he was the face they just tagged along and took the glory

I’d love to know what he reallyknows but I think James keeps quiet to save face and his reputation also I know he was also being manipulated and was going along with it

I remember a conversation saying I couldn’t afford the amount I was paying a month so reduced it bu 75% I knew then that I was being taken advantage of.
Then I just ignored the daily mesages and communication then just walked away after a while the blocking on social media started.

It took me a while to come to terms with it all but like anything like this when you look in from a different perspective your realise how bad and toxic it was.

being in those rooms on those courses with the ‘inner circle’ was toxic really, it was them just playing everyone off eachother and trying to manipulate everyone as part of their tribe
They would humiliate people infront of each other at times snd there was no regard sometimes for people’s feelings.
They would take behind everyone’s backs to their clients and make out ‘you was better than them’ which was so so bad
They had no secrets or regard for privacy for people .
At the time you fealt like it was your Circle and superior to everyone else when realy it was a toxic environment
some of the people there I still am in touch with and their genuine people, we all have the same story - we was vulnerable, we desired more, and we got taken for a ride by Champions of Mind and Lewy and Rhys.
Also at the time the Self Developement space was quite on inondated and these guys stood out, with James Burtt they were the people to go.
Christ writing this gives me goosebumps because my life is changed so much and I have changed so much.
All I can say is that it taught me a very very valuable life lesson.
I still have my moments over it but I know that I’ll move on for the better, some people may not I’ll continue to speak my truth and hopefully by writing here may deter others.
I actually spoke personally to Sarah A and she gave me a real insight to how manipulative they were and how much of a snake Lewi was - she told me about her sexual relationship with Lewi and how he preyed on her.
All I can say is anyone can fall for this bullshit, when you are vulnerable you seek help and guidence but it’s just so important you have your wits about you and listen to Red Flags

I take down responsibility because I could have said no and I didn’t have to make the choices I did. The thing is when your looking for hope and put it in people for something in return you at high risk of being take for a ride

My work now is trying to encourage others to avoid this sort of thing
Happiness and success comes from the inside out not paying money for a someone

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
I’ve been reading this thread for a few weeks now and it’s been good entertainment!
I unfortunately paid these goons a lot of money for their ‘coaching’ services. I was called part of their ‘Inner Circle’ and can categorically relate to everything on here.
These guys are nothing but professional manipulators and weak men who know no better than to ‘hustle’ and prey on people’s vulnerability.
I was vulnerable and I went to them with the hope of finding solutions and just being in a better place. I spent money I couldn’t afford as I was under the impression I was investing in myself and I’m the end would lead to an outcome. All that happened was I was lead blind and with an empty pocket.
I take responsibility for the fact I should have known better but at the time I was vulnerable and when your in that state sometimes seeking help is a way out o this will give you the answer
I was manipulated in to thinking they had all the answers and because of their so called ‘wealth’ was bought in on the hype. Fast forward a few years I’ve grown and realised just how toxic these were and how green I was to believe and pay money to these two.
I ignored friends and family who warned me, however I lied about it and carried on. Looking back it was madness and I can now say I was gaslighted with their bullshit.
It’s criminal what they do to people, their bullies and cowards and prey on the weak foe their own benefit. All I can say is that out of this I’ve grown very very thick skin, learnt very very valuable lessons and it’s taught me alot about myself.
I’ll be honest there are still times I have moments that make me cringe and also stress because of the moment I spent on these two. I was scammed

Any one reading this please be warned and if you have been a victim of this understand that’s this can happen to anyone and your not alone.
I had the resilaince to get away from them and build myself back up again and through that it’s been amazing how my life has improved.
These men are weak insecure criminals who have a very very fragile ego and also huge front and persona. I don’t even think they realise because their so deluded or just stuck in their criminal ways and know more different.
I wish nothing but Karma to play out for them they deserve to be punished by the law or have everything taken away from them.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

karma999

It’s very difficult to sit back and keep quiet when you watch the life of someone close to you get turned upside down by a severely damaging and abusive narcissistic master manipulator. It’s very hard to sit back and keep quiet when so many people have an opinion. Georgia archer can’t defend herself when you are all talking about her life.... imagine if she did? Imagine the backlash she would get for ‘speaking out’. Maybe she should not read things on line but when her life has been turned upside down it’s hard not to! She’s read a lot of stuff on here, with no way of actually being able to speak out... think about that for a second when you are all discussing her life, her abuse so personally. She has read some very damaging, also a few untrue things and for a vulnerable woman in a controlling relationship that can be as damaging as the man himself. She has a child with this man and her life has many difficult obstacles to overcome at this moment in time in regards to that. I will be her voice as I feel I have been forced in to it by a forum of people who I realise only have good intentions, and 99% of the time are speaking the total truth but may not realise what turmoil they are causing inside someone’s head who doesn’t have a voice right now!
That being said......

I will not be silenced for much longer. I will be the voice that continues to appear in the disguise of karma, for her mental state.

If I can SAVE at least one person/woman from these toxic, lying, ABUSIVE bullies then I will keep shouting, in honour of Georgia whose life was RUINED by Llewelyn Davies. He abused her... mentally and physically. Controlled her and cheated on her many times...he is toxic! These men have nothing in their lives. It’s all smoke and mirrors. The EGOS are SO fragile that they have to distort reality to make them appear as genuine/loyal/family men. DO NOT BE FOOLED..... they are the worst kind of people. Georgia has had to flee this man, for safety.... let that sink in! I will be her voice, even if she is too scared! I actually pity them.... damaged,fragile and alone, yet pretend to have everything! It’s LAUGHABLE

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Tony Arnold

it's like watching David Brent but 1000 times more cringe,
Life imitating art...

First image is from the video for David Brent's smash hit (150 copies sold) cover of "If You Don't Know Me By Now"...

Untitled.jpg

Hi Rhys

Re: the recent "I want to be able to claim whatever I want on social media without ANYONE CHALLENGING ME" and the "haters" videos

Feel free to shut us up...

• Prove us wrong by showing us the deeds to the house.
  • Post some impressive company accounts that we can verify on Companies House (you know, like legitimately successful businesses do) to back up the £1 000 000+ profit claims.
  • Point us to where we can see that you and Llewellyn Davies did, in fact, buy or invest in a sportswear business recently.
  • Allow reviews on your Champions Of Mind Facebook page for all your apparently satisfied clients over the years.
  • Make your Instagram public again (you know, like an actual Influencer) and remind us why someone with 34k+ genuine Followers gets so few comments.
(There's loads more we could refer to, of course, but that would do for starters..)

This isn't hate. This is, very simply, asking someone who makes big claims to back them up. Given that your business model relies on those claims, it's simply good practice for people to do due diligence just to confirm everything's as it should be before handing over ££££.

You make big claims re: your wealth and success in order to convince people to part with money so you can "coach" them on how you did it. It's not an original idea, in fact it's as old as the hills - the "you are sick, only I can heal you" line has been used by cult leaders, religious figures, shysters and politicians down the ages. But big claims need backing up.

The five points above could be addressed in five minutes. Anyone still having a pop at you after that would, perhaps, indeed be a "hater".

Til then, they're just asking reasonable questions....

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20

harveydean

VIP Member
It’s very difficult to sit back and keep quiet when you watch the life of someone close to you get turned upside down by a severely damaging and abusive narcissistic master manipulator. It’s very hard to sit back and keep quiet when so many people have an opinion. Georgia archer can’t defend herself when you are all talking about her life.... imagine if she did? Imagine the backlash she would get for ‘speaking out’. Maybe she should not read things on line but when her life has been turned upside down it’s hard not to! She’s read a lot of stuff on here, with no way of actually being able to speak out... think about that for a second when you are all discussing her life, her abuse so personally. She has read some very damaging, also a few untrue things and for a vulnerable woman in a controlling relationship that can be as damaging as the man himself. She has a child with this man and her life has many difficult obstacles to overcome at this moment in time in regards to that. I will be her voice as I feel I have been forced in to it by a forum of people who I realise only have good intentions, and 99% of the time are speaking the total truth but may not realise what turmoil they are causing inside someone’s head who doesn’t have a voice right now!
That being said......

I will not be silenced for much longer. I will be the voice that continues to appear in the disguise of karma, for her mental state.

If I can SAVE at least one person/woman from these toxic, lying, ABUSIVE bullies then I will keep shouting, in honour of Georgia whose life was RUINED by Llewelyn Davies. He abused her... mentally and physically. Controlled her and cheated on her many times...he is toxic! These men have nothing in their lives. It’s all smoke and mirrors. The EGOS are SO fragile that they have to distort reality to make them appear as genuine/loyal/family men. DO NOT BE FOOLED..... they are the worst kind of people. Georgia has had to flee this man, for safety.... let that sink in! I will be her voice, even if she is too scared! I actually pity them.... damaged,fragile and alone, yet pretend to have everything! It’s LAUGHABLE
I think I can safely say that everyone would have Georgia’s back and only wishes her well. There’s a lot of banter and piss taking of TTT but I would never want Georgia to feel targeted by what is said. I can’t begin to imagine what she is going through and I’m glad she has a good friend like you.

Reactions: 19

Tony Arnold

A quick reminder for those reading through this thread who might be considering TAKING MASSIVE ACTION on a Monday morning by employing Rhys "WORLD NUMBER ONE COACH" Davies.

Don't.

We're here to keep things honest so, for starters, I'll point out that this worldwide influencer has posted no less than 20 times on his main Instagram account in 24 hours.

The vast majority of these posts have attracted zero comments.

Some have gained a couple of spam comments.

There have been less than ten "real" comments. Across 20 posts. On an account that apparently has 34k+ Followers. From the WORLD'S GREATEST COACH.

He's like a crazy man bellowing into an empty room.

Rhys Davies is not an influencer. He doesn't own most of what he shows off. His companies don't show legitimate seven figure activity.

That's the nuts and bolts of it.

But do stay tuned for more entertaining bullshit throughout the week!

Last edited:
  • Haha

weneedareset

first time posting but this has been keeping me entertained for ages!!! So thank you. I know of both Rhys and Lauren and they're both laughing stocks, I mean his latest post saying he wants to install a swimming pool etc just pushed me over the edge, what a twat! I LOVE IT! Anyone who gets pulled into their bullshit Im sorry but if you aspire to be like them then you deserve getting ripped off. Also Laurens post saying she lost over £200k? Didnt even make sense!! Also she earns over £200k working what 30 weeks of the year because they holiday so much all from her dads garage. Really bab?!? I think someone has been on the same shit those two brothers are on with that kind of bullshit. Her "art" as she describes her eyebrows all look the same and are dreadful work, if I walked out of there looking like that with Katie price brows and lips Id be horrified. They all look like they've been drawn on with marker pen, there arent even any brush strokes, no art there. She goes on like she is an expert in the field, shes been doing it for what 2years?! All this fake it until you make it bullshit boils my blood!

Also while I'm at it, the thing that makes my blood boil more is when they and people like them say people say shit about them because they are jealous. Not in a million years, they say we wish we could have what they have, again not in a million years. I'm successful, happy and have a really lovely lifestyle and rather poke my eyes out than have even 5% of their life, The reason why I rant is because it scares me that people like this exist, that we are raising children in a world where people like them exist, if even a small part of them reads all this and has a spark of self awareness to stop being such massive wanker it would help out future generations.

No not everyone is jealous, a lot of people simply hate what you stand for and are about, it's that simple. Society would be a better place without this type of individual, I have no doubt. So as I'm sure you're reading this, think twice about how you come across, maybe have a grain of self awareness and realise you're making massive twats of yourself and believe me when I say, no, people are NOT jealous, at best it's dislike and pity.

Last edited:
  • Heart

InstaCasualty

Here’s another …. YouTube video that explains exactly how Rhys and L Davies do it.
A funny tongue in cheek , easy to watch.

So good. Also shows that there is not a single original thought in what they are flogging:

1. Financial freedom (both saddled with debt for rented cars and mansions to maintain the facade of wealth)
  2. Mindset (disordered chaotic behaviour for all to see on social media - off facebook for a month, posts within 24 hrs, takes on 'corporate clients' only, hawks for random clients off social media 5 minutes later), talks about negativity - calls people cunts and rages about haterz and trolls, talks about being reformed individuals - issues threats and posts pictures of knuckledusters etc etc
  3. It's not about the money (posts pictures of wads of cash)
  4. Look at 'my' Lambo (rented with expired MOT)
  5. Look at 'my' house (rented)
  6. Look at me buying my Mum's house (6 times and counting while house belongs to the council)
  7. Look at my income (some excel sheets with random numbers or screenshots of convos with 'PA' about how much money they have while Companies House shows peanuts)
  8. Look at my certificates (of 1 day courses)
  9. Look at my client testimonials (screenshots of appallingly spelt text messages)
  10. Look at my perfect family (partners leave)
  11. Rags to riches - no skills, no experience and yet look at all this 'success' (some dodgy chronology where they were claiming to be poor but actually at the time they were claiming to be rich, no proper client testimonials with long term success, no corporate contracts, no established businesses, no audit trail of actual wealth)
  12. FOMO: buy my course, buy it today at 50% off, email me, call me - even though I am busy with my non-existent '6 figure clients' but I can magically make time for every person off Facebook/Instagram that gives me a call

The thing here is that Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies are victims of a scam too. They've been scammed thinking this Grant Cardone shite was real. That they could do it too. And really let's acknowledge the fact that all that they have from it is huge debt commitments with rented mansions, rented cars and lost sleep having to monitor their social media every waking hour in case someone blows their blatant lies. And a trail of collapsed relationships - business and personal. Which will keep on continuing until it blows up big time.

Because it will one day, one way or another. #livingtheirbestlife

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

InstaCasualty

At this point, I'm pretty sure Rhys Davies is, in fact, a comedy turn that's trolling the whole internet (or at least his 23 real Followers)
So true 🤣

His “content” is so naff now (and that’s saying something given that the bar was set extremely low to start with) it’s like a parody account. It’s the details that are so fine tuned for parody. That random Louis Vuitton bag, the empty diary, the fact that the phone is still plugged in with that distracting cable to the side the pompous pronouncements but very much “lady doth protest too much” in tone, that cheap looking key ring that has the name and picture of the rented house on it so someone can break in more easily if he loses it locally btw.

There is some tragicomedy to it. 37 year old bloke pretending to own a house he rents, sitting in front of empty diary while pretending to be busy, having to put a bag in front of himself while sitting on the sofa rather than just sit on it. Imagine having to do this every day. What a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Tony Arnold

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 12.49.48.png

The "facts" being that this post, from the UK's Best Coach/Mentor, received less than 20 Likes in 24 hours (inc the usual couple from his family).

UK population: 68 million.

Engagement on this post: Not 1900 Likes, not 900, not even 90. Nineteen.

Nineteen Likes.

And one comment from his mum.

That, Rhys, is evidence of nothing but the fact that no-one (almost literally no-one) cares about your content, even on your own personal FB.

An apt reminder for the lurkers and researchers that the Tinpot Twins are, of course, not worth the money. They are odd little men, with no influence, shouting at an imaginary audience.

Save your £££££.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Tony Arnold

"I will never say something and not do it.."

Bless Rhys Davies - so forgetful!

Just a reminder that we're still waiting on the below Rhys...

• You were going to sell-out the O2 (or the smallest room at the venue) with Europe's most BIGGEST motivational event. You didn't do that.
  • You were going to start a fitness clothing brand. You didn't do that (turned out to be some generic hoodies printed up with the LGFM logo).
  • You were going to do some business thing with Leedor Bryant at Protection Dogs Worldwide. You didn't do that.
  • You were buying a fitness clothing brand in North West England just a couple of weeks ago. You didn't do that.
  • You were going to take the property business by storm with branding outfit DevelopMind. You didn't do that.
  • You were going to start a supplement brand. You didn't do that (NB posting a picture of a sample tub that anyone can order from supplement suppliers mixed to their own request doesn't count. Do come back to us when you have a proper business that's selling either into gyms nationally, or direct to consumers via a proper website. Like bulk.com perhaps.)

There's more, but that'll do for now.

Just didn't want you to think that we don't take notice of all the impressive plans. Do let us know when any of the above actually happen - we're sure you will!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

ldldldld123

rant this morning on Rhys page... absolute garbage, and another hilarious new lie, 1. he says he sold out 75 events last year? weren't we all indoors in a global pandemic?
2. he wants to talk about Groupon coaches.... take a look in the mirror Rhys, you are the Groupon coach.
3. he doesn't need a year to lose 3 stone, he can do it in 6 weeks, and this is the most important point of all, truly this is what is terrifying about the twins being allowed to work with vulnerable people (I would categorise Matt Hall and the other simple goons here), and why Rhys and Llewy Davies the terrible twins should be avoided at all costs and really what this thread is warning you of.

Yes you can lose 3 stone in 6 weeks, yes you can make a million in a month, but there are really good reasons why people don't and seek out professionals to do things with some thought and longevity behind it, and that's because they don't actually want to die in the process.

They think its all about the why, but they forget the how.... they don't care if their method kills you, breaks you, makes you ill, they don't care about their own safety, or the client's safety, results without safeguarding a process is easy. If you are too stupid to think about the danger, everything is fucking easy, life is just a long string of chaos and destruction until you kill yourselves and everyone that crosses your unfortunate path or you make them miserable and sick, break them (because that's what success is) lose them money and business and everything they worked hard for.

Making millions is fucking easy if you have no ethics, ask most billionaires, it isn't hard to make money, it's hard to make money in ways that don't compromise your values, but they have none, and having no values it is actually embarrassing how little money they've made.

It isn't hard to lose weight, if you eat nothing but stale toast and drink roid juice until you blink manically round the clock and spout shit because you fried your brain and everyone ends up hating you and leaving you because you have diarrhea 24/7 and live in a fantasy world where you are the greatest coach of all time but you've only coached your brother in a plastic medieval castle he lives in alone because his wife left him because he also has diarrhea because of the laxatives and cocaine, and all the shit that comes out of his mouth, its a shit show.

Big results are easy, but if you kill your client, its not a good look.

• Heart
  • Haha
Have you seen his most recent video about his "negative haters"? The roid rage is unreal. Glorified cu*t keyboard bullies. What a daftie.

Since you get no hate on any of your social media platforms, and Tattle is the only platform where you are really discussed, it's safe to assume you are reading every single one of these comments and are getting rattled more and more with each passing comment.4

--

So I have a message for you Rhys:

Rhys, you're a narcissist. This isn't a hate post, you genuinely have narcissitic personality disorder. I've personally dealt with people clinically diagnosed with this condition and you are the spitting image of these people. You believe your own stories, you are always the victim, you are always wanting to be the best yet you're never satisfied with your life/possessions/relationships in any way because the story they tell about you isn't good enough.

Narcissists can change, you can get help, but most narcissists warp reality to where being a narcissist is actually a good thing as it means you just have confidence. That's not true - and that's why you're on your own in a rented house, resenting your soon-to-be ex wife and no longer have any definition of family around you. Narcissists actually believe their own lies, and because that has become a 9-5 job for you, you genuinely cannot see where the lies end and where reality begins.

I'm not being hateful, it's just really sad to see the reality when it's not spun in your favour.

You view this "hate" as a sign of your league and status when it's actually because of your fragile personality and your lies that we talk about you. In any way you look at things, you have ripped people off, lied to people, threatened people, and been a damaging and toxic person.

You have made so many mistakes in your life and you're battling with them, I get that. You have never felt good enough, smart enough, strong enough, to deal with the life you've had to deal with and so in order to cope, you have created this narrative in your head where you are always the best. That way, you only have to answer to yourself.

Unfortunately you and Llewy haven't actually had anything to prove that narrative until you started renting luxury things. Now, to an everyday person, renting 4 high end cars and a £2,000 house is a success in itself, and if you had been honest from the start you would have been commended and celebrated for that! But that's not enough for narcissists. You have to be the créme de la créme, the richest gangsters that came from the hood with nothing to their name, the next motivational story that will feature on This Morning.

Narcissists don't just crave attention, they ultimately crave validation. This hate rattles you as it attacks your ego but it also validates you. It reinforces to you that you are going to make it, that you will become rich - because it's more focus on YOU from external people. It tells you that even people that don't like you can't go a day without talking about you. As much as you wish they were praising you, and it rattles you to see them calling you out for your lies, "there is no such thing as bad publicity" you tell yourself. You get more content from this, talking about the "bullies" and the "liars" that hate you because they are jealous.

Rhys, nobody that isn't desperate is jealous of your life. Nobody craves to be alone in a big house, living on their phone, starving themselves while shovelling pre-workout down their throats, despairingly angry and resentful of everyone and everything in their lives while living a lie.

The lies soon run out. You will tell yourself that you can keep this up for as long as you want to, but that's not true. Reality and the truth always comes out in the end.

And until it does, you are destined to be angry and alone, destroying any relationships that come your way, hating everyone that wrongs you.

Ultimately, we pity you. We don't envy, hate, or even pay you much mind in the day-to-day. It's like watching a car crash, we just can't look away. Especially when there are vulnerable people being coaxed into paying money to learn how to think and behave like a narcissist because you believe you're qaulified in coaching, and this way of thinking is the best way to be. (Remember, we talked about how you believe a warped reality?)

Take away your social media and you become a nobody. That's the cold and hard reality of your business, self-esteem, and really, your life.

You can change that with the right help and we all would support and encourage that. Since you want to prove everybody wrong - prove us wrong with thinking that you will never change and become a truthful and good person, not a "millionaire" person, a person that could actually have a family and play with their grandchildren that love them, because the way you are carrying on you will be alone

--

Just my two cents.

• Heart

Tony Arnold

"Bullshit might get you to the top, but it won't keep you there.."

Ooooookkkkkayyyy, allow me to point out the following bullshit:

"Professional footballers" - Actually played for youth team (Preston North End, was it?), never made the leap to the grown-up game it seems.

"Actors" - Extras. They were extras. In one advert that happened to star Nicole Kidman.

"Professional boxers" - There were a few bouts, presumably for money, so "pro" in that sense. This lasted a couple of years until 2011 and fights were almost all in the West Midlands. So yeah, a nugget of truth in there, but hardly Anthony Joshua.

Tens of thousands of Insta Followers - Mostly fake. They bought them. Just like they used to buy Likes when they jumped from 20-odd per post to 1000 per post for a week, then dropped off a cliff again. So obvious. Judged against their supposed Follower numbers, literally no-one engages with your posts. Let's be clear - if you had tens of thousands of real, engaged followers across your social media channels, you'd have an instant audience for new YouTube channels (not 18 Subscribers on the launch of the new TTT Style effort or 500-odd for The Bearded Transformation Insta after a full month).

"Visionary" - Anyone can type this into an Insta bio.

"7 Figure Earner" - No company accounts (for Champions Of Mind, Champions Of Media, The Keynote Master, The Mind Paradigm, Champions Of Mind Coaching Academy) available at Companies House suggests anything like the multiple million pound revenues that Llewellyn and Rhys Davies boast of. They DO sometimes post pictures of wads of notes. Not sure why successful B2B coaches would be being paid in cash, TBH...

"HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT – tomorrow we buy/invest in/start.. Mindfit Official, DevelopMind, a whiskey company, a supplement company, clothing brand, partner with the UK's best protection dog company, buy our own sportswear business... etc etc" - NONE. OF. THIS. EVER. HAPPENS.

"Buying my mum's house for her" - Rhys Davies has posted this several times over the years. It's evidently never happened. Maybe his mum's in on the joke. If not, it's a sick f-ing joke.

The holidays, the cars, the houses – Some of the cars are old (like ten years+), which is fine, but don't try and pass your Bentleys off as anything other than old smokers. The Lambo; is it on HP? I think someone mentioned it was.. if you want to spend thousands of pounds renting a car when you don't own a property in your late-30s, knock yourself out. It is, after all, the main way of hooking in the easily-impressed to sell them stuff in the absence of the credible, discerning corporate clients you'd love to have.

But its MOT ran out last month.

The houses are rented, which is also fine, but pretending you've put in an offer on a million pound place when we can all check online and see that you haven't is hilarious.

And the holidays? There are a lot of them. Who knows how they're paid for? Or who pays for them? No-one on social media, that's for sure. Even if we gave the benefit of the doubt that Rhys Davies pays for every last penny of every last trip, it doesn't match with the openly available company info. There's no indication that any of the companies could legitimately support the kind of lifestyle this pair claim.

"Criminal past.. facing jail time.." - Rhys Davies abused a female (yep, classy) ticket inspector on a train. Assaulted a police officer I believe. Shitty things to do, for sure. But not a crime kingpin as he'd happily have you believe.

TLDR - If you're just catching up on Rhys and Lllewellyn Davies from Champions of Mind and researching whether anything they offer in terms of coaching is worth your ££££, just be aware that it's mostly based on bullshit. For a couple of years they managed to hook in clients (for some unfathomable reason) and seem to have rinsed people out of bounceback loans last year - but it seems unlikely to be tenable long-term.

Allegations of bullying behaviour abound. They haven't actually been successful in most of the areas they claim expertise in.

Any of the available info/coaching material they post online is the kind of simplistic nonsense you can find free-of-charge on the YouTubes.
They do tool around in some flash cars, Rhys Davies does go on holidays, they post pictures of fancy watches. They have no corporate clients. They allow no reviews on Facebook etc. They post the (very) occasional curated "review" from a client. If after all that they sound like a good option for your own personal or (god forbid) business development, go for it. You deserve it!

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Qmhc2010

Chatty Member
Do you know what? Credit to Rhys. Even when his incongruent life is falling apart, he still manages to post the content I need to get my daily dose of laughter.

I may not benefit from his ‘intellect’, but he puts a smile on my face every day without fail. Challange. I love it. I hope is ‘marketing team’ get some training/ a Year 3 spelling and grammar text book as a gift for their continued hard work.

Attachments

• Haha

ldldldld123

if there are any curious lurkers here after Rhys roid fuelled rant tonight, here is the truth, first of all, really glad you are here.
Second of all, to quote the rant, no one is mad at him for trying, everyone here is mad about the lying.

Rhys and Llewy Davies scam coaches made no money whatsoever until 2020 by scamming women during the Sarah A scandal and the money they've been living off which is drying up (especially now cash cow 'Loren' is off the scene) probably between them £200,000 a large part of it they reimbursed to save face and look like they didn't give a shit, was money they refused to reimburse from the women who paid the largest sums of around £50,000 each and because they lived abroad it made it complicated for them to get their money back through the legal system.

Rhys and Llewy Davies are conmen who essentially stole money from vulnerable women than want to turn it all upside down and make out they are bullied for no reason. If you are both such rich 7 figure earners, all legit and ethical, reimburse the women you stole from, you know who they are.

Stop lying and you'll stop being held accountable. You arent being bullied because you were fat or because anyone is jealous of your "hard earned" money. Your weight was never ever mentioned. You are being scrutinized because every single fucking word out of the mouths of Rhys and Llewy Davies, the conmen coaches of Champions of Mind and Terrible Twins are lies and you destroy the lives of every person unfortunate enough to cross your path.

Rhys and Llewy Davies are dangerous sociopaths and without these forums vulnerable people would stay funding their lifestyles of expensive holidays and cheap gorillas from B&Q for the kitchen, get it together you fucking mugs, you aren't being bullied, every person in here is not a troll or a keyboard warrior with nothing else to do but people who are keeping receipts of how much bullshit you spill and concerned for people being fleeced by deluded amateurs. If we continue to motivate you in the meantime, great, lucky yous.

• Heart

Tony Arnold

Poor old Rhys. Forums talking about his break-up "for whatever reason"..

Just a reminder, old bean, that you've seen fit to put every single moment of your life (or at least the version of it you want people to believe) online for years. The only reason anyone on any forum even knows who you are is because you post endlessly across Facebook and Instagram.

You want the attention when it suits you, when it comes from posting endless pictures of cars, or watches, or holidays.

In the process, however, a good number of people online have done a little bit of due diligence (as you might when deciding on whether a self-proclaimed "best in the business" coach is worth investing in, for example) and uncovered the fact that you lie, constantly. And that, old bean, has consequences, as uncomfortable as that might be.

You're not one of the most in-demand coaches in the UK, let alone the world. You don't have any significant clients in the corporate world. Your many and various companies seem not to turnover anything like the amount of money you claim you've earned. You and your brother have never been actors, never made an impact on the world of pro football, never bought the companies you claim to be in the process of purchasing.

That's not speculation or gossip, it's a simple statement of fact. So when you claim the opposite, don't be surprised there's a bit of a pushback. If you want to promote yourself online you'll discover - as ANY brand has over the last 20 years - that (most) people aren't stupid. And the fact that you can control your own social media channels, deleting comments that you don't like, doesn't allow you to remain hidden from scrutiny these days. For sure, you'll have a handful of followers that'll blow smoke up your arse whenever you need a lift, but in the grand scheme of things, that's completely meaningless.

I know you and Llewy love to trot out the "haters" narrative - it's so convenient. The inconvenient fact is, I imagine many people on here know and love people who are legitimately and provably more successful than you and your brother. I have friends with supercars and friends with 20 year old Fiestas, friends who have won Baftas and friends who work in minimum wage retail, friends who have built and sold multi-million pound businesses in their 30s etc, etc. They're all loved because they're not bullshitters. They tell the truth - and in fact most of my wealthier friends underplay the cars/money/houses.

No-one hates you because of your success. What I think most people object to is the bullshit, the bullying, the pretending to be something you're not in the desperate need to convince people to pay you for advice about how they can be more like you (or at least the pretend/edited/online version).

It's only you and Llewellyn who have opened yourselves to this kind of scrutiny and comment. You've paraded your ex-family all over social media to bolster the "look at my perfect life" narrative - no-one made you do it - so don't be too surprised that people have some kind of opinion on it.

It's such a snowflake-y look.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

karma999

I think that 99.9% of people on this thread are here for the two brothers no one else.

They have a child together so that must be one of the hardest things to go through and then try and be amicable when both around the child. I have a young family and I wouldn’t like it if my ex partner was being talked about on an online forum and my name was being mentioned. I am sure Georgia has been through some incredibly dark times and she has her own side of the story which is up to her whether she wants to tell it and who knows about it. Anything else is purely speculation. I wish her and her daughter only good will and I hope they both find peace going forwards. I do think we prob don’t need to talk about ex partners on this thread as it is unfair and kids are involved.

I genuinely believe this thread is here to offer a safety net towards protecting vulnerable people again Rhys Davies & Llewelyn Davies. Some of the other threads on certain instagrammers etc are vile, toxic and online abuse. But this is here to protect people from being scammed, conned or led into an MLM dark hole that could potentially cost them there life savings.
I’m sure Georgia will tell her side of the story one day when it is safe to do so.
It’s hard to watch them preach how ‘amazing’ they are when they have caused so much damage. Not just to their partners but to many vulnerable people.
This platform will hopefully stop anyone getting tangled up in their dark and dangerous world.
They ARE compulsive liars.
They are bullies
They leverage anything they can, including loved ones to make them look superior.
They have no real friends or anyone substantial in their life because they use/cheat and abuse them.
They live a fake life via social media because their real lives are empty.
They actually care about NO ONE.

Please continue with the work you are doing to call these dangerous people out. They really do not deserve to be entitled to have any poor vulnerable victims lining their pockets.

I will be over here.... waiting patiently

Reactions: 13