Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Looks like the beginning of the end for these two clowns. Fantastic news about Alec and if you're reading this Alec which i have a feeling you might be then well done you've done the right thing.

Reactions: 9
Looks like the beginning of the end for these two clowns. Fantastic news about Alec and if you're reading this Alec which i have a feeling you might be then well done you've done the right thing.
You may well be right.

Well done to him. He always struck me as the most sensible one out of the lot and also doing some good work with clients without talking as much regurgitated shite as Pretesh and Matt Hall. Also I always noted he didn’t have bought followers like Rhys Davies, Llewelyn Davies and Matt Hall.
Note he’s not been slavishly tagging Llewy like Matt recently which may be part of the issue. I think he’s doing a graceful exit because he knows what’s up and actually like James Burtt did because let’s face it, it doesn’t make you look good to be associated with them in any shape or form.

I would also say that this thread being top of Google helps. While the guys themselves may be in thrall, pepple around them will be curious on who are those ridiculous blokes they are hanging out with and will Google. He may have started getting pressure from Llewy to link him up with clients who balked at the suggestion having researched him

That’s first thing I did with Llewelyn Davies when Sarah started touting him. Obv there was no tattle thread but things didn’t add up for me in timescales/social media profile/engagement/evidence of earnings. He absolutely reeked of conman. So imagine people who are considering working with Alec googling Llewelyn and Rhys Davies.

4 years! Insanity. Nobody needs a paid for mentor for 4 years. A good coach will work to specific result and the aim is really to end relationship once there is evidence of agreed results. 4 years indicates a codependent relationship and is therefore definitely unethical and unhealthy and huge amount of manipulation must be involved.

Final reflection. He’s not tagged him in the Insta post and there are some interesting comments below. Not direct but intimating that his friends think it’s a good thing.

Reactions: 7
Final reflection. He’s not tagged him in the Insta post and there are some interesting comments below. Not direct but intimating that his friends think it’s a good thing.
There’s a comment “I’m looking forward to seeing the real you” very telling….
Alec liked that comment

Reactions: 5
You may well be right.

Well done to him. He always struck me as the most sensible one out of the lot and also doing some good work with clients without talking as much regurgitated shite as Pretesh and Matt Hall. Also I always noted he didn’t have bought followers like Rhys Davies, Llewelyn Davies and Matt Hall.
Note he’s not been slavishly tagging Llewy like Matt recently which may be part of the issue. I think he’s doing a graceful exit because he knows what’s up and actually like James Burtt did because let’s face it, it doesn’t make you look good to be associated with them in any shape or form.

I would also say that this thread being top of Google helps. While the guys themselves may be in thrall, pepple around them will be curious on who are those ridiculous blokes they are hanging out with and will Google. He may have started getting pressure from Llewy to link him up with clients who balked at the suggestion having researched him

That’s first thing I did with Llewelyn Davies when Sarah started touting him. Obv there was no tattle thread but things didn’t add up for me in timescales/social media profile/engagement/evidence of earnings. He absolutely reeked of conman. So imagine people who are considering working with Alec googling Llewelyn and Rhys Davies.

4 years! Insanity. Nobody needs a paid for mentor for 4 years. A good coach will work to specific result and the aim is really to end relationship once there is evidence of agreed results. 4 years indicates a codependent relationship and is therefore definitely unethical and unhealthy and huge amount of manipulation must be involved.

Agree, Alec has come across as being a little uncomfortable lately especially when Llewy demanded his inner circle double their fees. He seemed to know it wasn’t right for his clients. He has done well with certain clients and I hope he services them ethically going forward. I think the difference between Alec and Matt Hall is Alec has a conscience.
If your reading this Alec, well done for being man enough to breakaway from such a toxic environment, and do the right thing for your clentele, keep them well away from the Davies twins!

Reactions: 7
Agree, Alec has come across as being a little uncomfortable lately especially when Llewy demanded his inner circle double their fees. He seemed to know it wasn’t right for his clients. He has done well with certain clients and I hope he services them ethically going forward. I think the difference between Alec and Matt Hall is Alec has a conscience.
If your reading this Alec, well done for being man enough to breakaway from such a toxic environment, and do the right thing for your clentele, keep them well away from the Davies twins!
I knew Alec and he wasn’t a bad guy, good intentions and like all of us we got caught up in th hype, I think he has finally seen the light.

It takes time to adjust after this pair but when you do it’s like another life again

I hope Alec didn’t get rinsed too much financially, I know he had a property business and I always wondered how Lewi would try and get his fingers in to his assets - not sure how Alec sits with that just making assumptions.
I think Lewi being desperate would have tried to rinse Alec

If he see this thread and it made him do something then that’s awesome because no one really deserves being conned or brainwashed.

it’s all over for those two…not sure what Matt or Pretesh will do, I think Matt is not as conscious as Alec but I don’t know him

It’s good to see the downfall of these jerks

Reactions: 6
Looks like Alec has already been blocked on Insta. Oddly, Pretesh isn’t on Llewy’s list of followers. Wonder if he is about to fall aswell?
Pretesh liked Alec’s post so wouldn’t be surprised if the inner circle is about to collapse spectacularly.

That’s Grant Robe, Steve Burgess and Alec Witts out just this year.

Who’s next?

I knew Alec and he wasn’t a bad guy, good intentions and like all of us we got caught up in th hype, I think he has finally seen the light.

It takes time to adjust after this pair but when you do it’s like another life again

I hope Alec didn’t get rinsed too much financially, I know he had a property business and I always wondered how Lewi would try and get his fingers in to his assets - not sure how Alec sits with that just making assumptions.
I think Lewi being desperate would have tried to rinse Alec

If he see this thread and it made him do something then that’s awesome because no one really deserves being conned or brainwashed.

it’s all over for those two…not sure what Matt or Pretesh will do, I think Matt is not as conscious as Alec but I don’t know him

It’s good to see the downfall of these jerks
If Matt Hall had any integrity, he'd follow suit, save his face and save loads of money…unfortunately I don’t think he will….yet!

Reactions: 3
Pretesh liked Alec’s post so wouldn’t be surprised if the inner circle is about to collapse spectacularly.

That’s Grant Robe, Steve Burgess and Alec Witts out just this year.

Who’s next?
It’s like watching “Real crime stories” in the real time 🤣

Look at this lot, I pity these guys they need to get away….
Pretesh baggy clothes do his legs no favours- he needs to add in a few leg days !
Man it’s painful to watch!
Surely they must know that Lewi is a fraud
Did someone order some twiglets?

Llewelyn Davies knows he’s got Matt Hall in his pocket now. Matt signed up for a further 24 months of Llewys con and will now be focused on the British show and of course that promised Rolex! Matt could buy a real Rolex of his own probably cheaper than the money he’s paid the con artist Llewelyn Davies.
Llewy has now got a job on his hands to keep Alex Witts and Pretesh Parmar interested in his con. I think it’s a golden opportunity for Alex and Pretesh to exit this shitshow, let’s hope they see it as an opportunity too. Llewy seems to be all over them with praise today.
There‘s also an opportunity to let Rhys Davies followers know what he’s about, whilst he’s travelling to Stella Island, Crete….apparently! 😂 Especially as he’s off social media whilst away….yeah right! Start the stop watc now!
Oh and the AP watch seems to of gone back along with the other rented Rolex’s, he’s constantly wearing the very bashed fake one from a souk in Dubai.
Doubt that contract is worth it’s weight in manure.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hilarious looking through all their profiles and they all have the same formula with posting good luck messages, screenshots from Facebook, the chats etc. Exact same formula. Llewelyn Davies / Llewy Davies must have charged a couple of k for that amazing business advice and mentoring 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
So we finally have take off in the “inner-circle” destabilising or we could say the first rat has departed the sinking ship.

Alec Witts announced yesterday that he is basically bleeping Llewellyn Davies off and going it alone after lining his pockets for four years in that time learning the dark arts of how to be a con man.

History points to the decision to part ways was anything but a polite shake of the hands, amicable showing which is quite a revelation given it was only last week Alec Witts made a special guest appearance (if you want to call it that) on The Tinpot Twins YouTube channel where he along with his two former mentors gave us a true masterclass in weight-lifting.

Now with Matt Hall and Pretesh Parmar remaining, it will actually be interesting which one will next follow suit as both of them look to idolise these two.

Matt Hall looks very much taken in and sold the TTT dream and poor Pretesh Parmar is a lost puppy who appears to really lack any form of identity. On a side note, the very fact that he was even allowed to get on the stage yesterday with those stick legs is a reflection on just how the bodybuilding scene has gone downhill or he was lucky to have had a very generous set of judges or they just actually wanted a bit of a giggle.

All in all, this is a breakthrough of the end really approaching for these two scumbags.

Reactions: 4
Alecs post for what I could see had no like from Lewi and it seems he’s unfollowed Alec.
What a Baby and complete looser.
This is typical TTT play, I bet he’s told Alec that he’s made the wrong decision or tried to make out that he’s done Lewi wrong.
Shows the pea brain mentality and low integrity of these selfish manipulators

well done Alec

I am genuinely chuffed for Alec. I feel really happy for him. One thing I am confused in, why hasn't Llewy mentioned his competition, is it not this week or have I missed something ?

Matt is announcing he is finishing too

Matt has posted a live where he says he’s also leaving them because their vision & values weren’t aligned

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.