Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was thoroughly bizarre that he was boasting that he had lots of fines and cases against him. Not exactly something you want if you run a reputable business. Having one or two- perfectly viable. Having lots? Common denominator isn’t the customer, it’s the bellend running a bad operation.
And Rhys if you’re going to pose with your diary open, it would look more impressive if there was something in it, a couple of Strategic Corporate Business meetings? Appointment with the pool suppliers? Meeting with your company in Manchester? There a few ideas for your next contraprenuer shot!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Bless her…. his deluded Mom or Aunty has bought him a key ring.
Or else he’s ordered it from EBay himself 😂
I reckon he got it for himself! 🤣 The old ‘you know who you are line’ is perfect for a bit of plausible deniability!

Also glad I wasn’t the only one who spotted the empty diary, at least put some pretend writing in it!

Reactions: 6
And Rhys if you’re going to pose with your diary open, it would look more impressive if there was something in it, a couple of Strategic Corporate Business meetings? Appointment with the pool suppliers? Meeting with your company in Manchester? There a few ideas for your next contraprenuer shot!
Exactly this! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Oh my days. Top off, on mobile phone like it's "a thing", empty diary open in front of him. Probably the best/most tragic/so-cringe-it's-f**king-hilarious picture posted for months.

At this point, I'm pretty sure Rhys Davies is, in fact, a comedy turn that's trolling the whole internet (or at least his 23 real Followers).

Oh, and Rhys, about that post referring to people "insulting you.. blah blah." Most of us on here don't care about that, don't know you, but may know people you've ripped off..

Primary reason is to stop people being taken in by you and Llewellyn Davies's barrage of bollocks and giving you business... In case you were still wondering.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Bless her…. his deluded Mom or Aunty has bought him a key ring.
Or else he’s ordered it from EBay himself 😂
He can leave it behind as a welcome gift for the next tenant when the landlord throws him out 🤣

• Haha
Not sure about you but I would be pretty well questioning myself if that was my diary for a day let alone a week! You know, being a 7 figure earner and all that 🤙🏾

Reactions: 5
At this point, I'm pretty sure Rhys Davies is, in fact, a comedy turn that's trolling the whole internet (or at least his 23 real Followers)
So true 🤣

His “content” is so naff now (and that’s saying something given that the bar was set extremely low to start with) it’s like a parody account. It’s the details that are so fine tuned for parody. That random Louis Vuitton bag, the empty diary, the fact that the phone is still plugged in with that distracting cable to the side the pompous pronouncements but very much “lady doth protest too much” in tone, that cheap looking key ring that has the name and picture of the rented house on it so someone can break in more easily if he loses it locally btw.

There is some tragicomedy to it. 37 year old bloke pretending to own a house he rents, sitting in front of empty diary while pretending to be busy, having to put a bag in front of himself while sitting on the sofa rather than just sit on it. Imagine having to do this every day. What a life.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Llewy chatting more nonsense on his Insta. However, he has at least realised that he is not a good prep coach and so now is saying that it isn’t about winning for Matt and Alec, just that they conduct themselves like champions. Yesterday he was saying he expected them to get invites to the British finals…

He’s rounding off his day lying in bed talking about all of the millions that he has made, how he never got a job because he was ‘playing the long game’. He should charge a subscription for his Insta page, it’s that entertaining at times.

• Haha
It is pride week though right !
I know this isn’t a hate thread but I can’t help myself 😭😭😭 Those two look like they decide who goes infront or who give the other a reach around!
If I was their Coach I’d be saying something about those two, their posing is Aweful ….mind you it wouldn’t surprise me if those two batted for the other team - nothing against that at all
I think Lewi Secretly likes it maybe?

Llewy chatting more nonsense on his Insta. However, he has at least realised that he is not a good prep coach and so now is saying that it isn’t about winning for Matt and Alec, just that they conduct themselves like champions. Yesterday he was saying he expected them to get invites to the British finals…

He’s rounding off his day lying in bed talking about all of the millions that he has made, how he never got a job because he was ‘playing the long game’. He should charge a subscription for his Insta page, it’s that entertaining at times.
I used to enjoy following them for entertainment but I’m now well blocked and they are not even open anymore

Lewi is a wash out lost individual

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Lewi & Rhys will try and milk Matt Hall for all he’s worth
He really needs to get away and see the light
Nothing good comes from being associated with these two

Lewi & Rhys will try and milk Matt Hall for all he’s worth
He really needs to get away and see the light
Nothing good comes from being associated with these two
Llewelyn Davies knows he’s got Matt Hall in his pocket now. Matt signed up for a further 24 months of Llewys con and will now be focused on the British show and of course that promised Rolex! Matt could buy a real Rolex of his own probably cheaper than the money he’s paid the con artist Llewelyn Davies.
Llewy has now got a job on his hands to keep Alex Witts and Pretesh Parmar interested in his con. I think it’s a golden opportunity for Alex and Pretesh to exit this shitshow, let’s hope they see it as an opportunity too. Llewy seems to be all over them with praise today.
There‘s also an opportunity to let Rhys Davies followers know what he’s about, whilst he’s travelling to Stella Island, Crete….apparently! 😂 Especially as he’s off social media whilst away….yeah right! Start the stop watc now!
Oh and the AP watch seems to of gone back along with the other rented Rolex’s, he’s constantly wearing the very bashed fake one from a souk in Dubai.

Reactions: 4
Alec has announced on his FB that he's ended his 'mentorship' with Llewellyn. Good luck to him, the house of cards might come tumbling down now.

Reactions: 5
Llewelyn Davies knows he’s got Matt Hall in his pocket now. Matt signed up for a further 24 months of Llewys con and will now be focused on the British show and of course that promised Rolex! Matt could buy a real Rolex of his own probably cheaper than the money he’s paid the con artist Llewelyn Davies.
Llewy has now got a job on his hands to keep Alex Witts and Pretesh Parmar interested in his con. I think it’s a golden opportunity for Alex and Pretesh to exit this shitshow, let’s hope they see it as an opportunity too. Llewy seems to be all over them with praise today.
There‘s also an opportunity to let Rhys Davies followers know what he’s about, whilst he’s travelling to Stella Island, Crete….apparently! 😂 Especially as he’s off social media whilst away….yeah right! Start the stop watc now!
Oh and the AP watch seems to of gone back along with the other rented Rolex’s, he’s constantly wearing the very bashed fake one from a souk in Dubai.
People now stating facts on Rhys Davies 👏🏾 Obviously phone is on airplane mode until he lands. Prize for the first to guess how long until he deletes that comment! #copy&pasteeverytime

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.