Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Llewy seems to be bigging up Chris Hallett, let’s hope chri has seen Pab Lo’s comments and does the right thing and stop paying Llewy ASAP!
The silence is deafening from Rhys out in ‘Greece’ 😂
Lewi will be telling him how the others weren’t ‘focussed’ enough, have given up on themselves, they couldnt handle itand that they will go downhill without his co dependancy and will ‘be back’ because no one can keep up without his loyal valuable coaching !!!

I have personally met and known almost every one of Lewis Rhys clients since around 2017 and I can tel you that NO ONE has anything positive to say

No one goes back and it’slike escaping prison getting away from them

Every single person says exactly the same story….

They are evil manipulative fragile ego men that’s re out for themselves and want Nothing but your money in exchange for preying in your vulnerability

Strange how both twins have been very quiet on their social media today compared to what they are usually like. I bet they must really be sweating now. Rhys will probably post in a couple of day's stating he's just got back from Greece and had no signal out there when really he's just been at home the whole time.
Exactly!!!!

Where is their Humble posts bigging up their beloved ‘students’ who they have take to success???

Surely this would be warranted from such kindwell timed posts from Alec Matt and Pretesh

where is Lewi’s humble comments wishing him well with all their success after their amazing journey?!

Surely being such an ethical Coach - UKs most in demand and popular this would show some decency and Nobility ?!

Looking between the lines it wouldn’t add up to me??!!!!

Sometimes science speaks very very loadly!!!!

Reactions: 6
Someone might want to warn @Fivos Averkiou probs not the best career move to be taking pictures of Llewellyn Davies 🙅🏻‍♂️🙅🏻‍♂️. So pleased the inner circle has crumbled good luck to all those that have left the toxic environment of TTT Llewellyn Davies & Rhys Davie. Anyone who has stumbled across this thread whilst researching read & make an informed decision not o the smoke & mirrors of social media. Still no word on Bellatrix maybe she has been set to work digging the pool in Rhy Davies latest rental.

Reactions: 2
Yes surely the aim of coaching someone is to make them the best they can be and when they are ready to go out on their own that’s reason to celebrate that you have done your job properly . Not go dark and say nothing like a spiteful child .

Right new thread name ?
How about Llewelyn and Rhys Davies #3 chumpions of mind .. The show must go Con .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes surely the aim of coaching someone is to make them the best they can be and when they are ready to go out on their own that’s reason to celebrate that you have done your job properly . Not go dark and say nothing like a spiteful child .

Right new thread name ?
How about Llewelyn and Rhys Davies #3 chumpions of mind .. The show must go Con .
Use the names Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies so they can be easier picked up on Google :)

Reactions: 3
Interesting that Rhys Davies PA Sarah King has also liked this post from Steve Burgess! Has she seen the light?
Ben Downton (another former member of the ‘inner circle’ from a couple of years ago) posted a comment congratulating Pretesh, and it got a like from Dean Blackstock. I’m getting really concerned that there is no-one left to host the podcast- without it, I won’t have the motivation to get through the week…

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder what unsavoury stuff those two con men have been involved in that’s about to come out ? Got to be something surely they have went so quiet amd it’s like rats leaving a sinking ship .

Some serious tit has gone down here people. All the rats departing the sinking ship at the same time isn’t a coincidence. These two have clearly been up to their usual dirty tricks and it has again resulted in their inner-circle jacking it in.

Strange how both twins have been very quiet on their social media today compared to what they are usually like. I bet they must really be sweating now. Rhys will probably post in a couple of day's stating he's just got back from Greece and had no signal out there when really he's just been at home the whole time.
Please tell me someone lives close and can do a drive by look of the White House?
or will he have packed off to Essex? Prob not clever enough….

Reactions: 1
I’ve attempted to start a new thread title below, but cannot work out how to?!

Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #3

Right new thread name ?
Must be a con?

Can someone please post the original posts of them leaving the “inner circle”- dying to see what they’ve said but I don’t have any of them on social media.

Glad all 3 of them have finally got out.

I pass Rashford House (the White House) a few times a week.
What do you want to know?

I went past yesterday and it seems the people who own the house are having an extension on the other side.
I did wonder if they also has plans to put in a swimming pool hence why Rhys claims he’s “building one”

I reckon Matt, Alec and Pretesh have been reading these threads (which is why they are so important and we need to start on thread 3) for a while and like anyone trapped by abusors they've been figuring out how to leave and do this safely. Them liking these posts that call them conmen is very telling. and all this nicey nicey no regrets is just them trying to make sure there are no repercussions. Blackmail, violence, slander.

Its no coincidence they've done it all together and at the same time. It's very planned. THey know they have no future with an association with Rhys Davies and Llewy Davies. They know there is too much pressure for them to develop into what they see for themselves and they know every move they make is being scrutinised.

Shereen Hoban is/was coached by Rhys Davies. I think thats his only client left. Who knows who Llewy Davies has left.
Lisa Ashton I bet that hurt Rhys seeing that liked comment.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.