Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Credit where it's due they are all very lean and have clearly worked very hard but the purpose of bodybuilding primarily is to build muscle and I don't think any of them are carrying anywhere near enough muscle to get close to qualifying for the British finals even as fitness athletes. The standard will be so high that they won't get close even after they've filled up on carbs before the show. In terms of Llewy pulling strings and getting them sponsorship how is he going to manage that when he can't even get himself any sort of clothing or supplement endorsements. The man is clearly deluded but the inner circle are so brainwashed that they can't see what he's doing to them. His rented manor house with the rented furniture in Essex can't be cheap with the bills as well. I don't think he'll have many victims himself after the bad press he's had so Pretesh, Alec and Matt are his real cash cows. Their money won't last forever though and then the wheels really will come off.
It’s all steroid use 🤣

Thread #2 on Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies - twin contrepeneurs who claim to be executive millionaire influencer coaches however there is no evidence of any millions in the multitude of micro companies registered to them on Companies House which turn over peanuts and show a trail of collapsing business partnerships. Their Instagram presence is a sham as they have bought their followers so their 30k+ audience is basically bots, as evidenced by piss poor engagement on their socials.

What there is evidence of, however, is that the twins are straight up rip off merchants who make outrageous claims of the success they had with clients where in actual fact they have charged a large number of men and women thousands for coaching during the 2020 lockdown when people were desperate for business guidance and had bounce back loan cash and when they failed to deliver basic results, they threatened, blocked and intimidated disgruntled customers. Lawyers and police were involved in some of the cases.
Their style has been described as “footballer’s lifestyle on doorman’s wages” which sounds pretty legit - fake designer clothes, spray on trousers, fake Rolexes, rented manor houses that claim to own but most definitely don’t and old super cars wrapped in gold. They also claim to own and invest in businesses which then disappear. Rhys Davies in particular claims to be buying a million pounds property every week however it never materialises just as the purchase of his mum’s council house never materialised although he claims to have bought it at least three times already. Land Registry says otherwise as the house is still owned by the council.

All of this showboating is all designed to reel in vulnerable people for purposes of “coaching” which Rhys and Llewelyn Davies claim can transform ordinary people into millionaires but is a standard MLM technique which they learned while flogging coffee for an MLM some years ago.

Their MO is to tout their rags to riches sob story but they are pair shysters with shady past and are best avoided at all costs.

Please feel free to add anything I missed.
I nearly got scammed by these guys… they’re very pushy… they put a post on fb about needing a chauffeur and videographer so i sent a message to say i would do it for free for a month because i fancied being around the high energy and wanted to drive a bentley… he said he had it covered but because of my forward thinking he would give me a fast responders discount and only charge me £7k to be coached by them and do a couple workouts if i transfered the money straight away… without seeing an itinerary or meeting them in person before our initial meeting:)

better to read richest man in babylon than use these jokers

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I nearly got scammed by these guys… they’re very pushy… they put a post on fb about needing a chauffeur and videographer so i sent a message to say i would do it for free for a month because i fancied being around the high energy and wanted to drive a bentley… he said he had it covered but because of my forward thinking he would give me a fast responders discount and only charge me £7k to be coached by them and do a couple workouts if i transfered the money straight away… without seeing an itinerary or meeting them in person before our initial meeting:)

better to read richest man in babylon than use these jokers
its unbelievable,,,, 7k!!! for what? what would you get? did they tell you?

Nope. But hope they have enhanced DBS checks if they are working with children. I needed one for coaching football with teenage kids. I would not want either of them near my boys. Who remembers them working with kids in Africa and making Bob Geldof promises that they were going to change lives. That went silent too. Their list of failures and mistakes far outweighs anything positive they have done. Infact can’t think of any success stories, can you?
This was launched on the back of a teenagers attempted suicide. Such low life they are not lonafter they wete run out of cov. As for dbs checks they would fail them

Reactions: 2
Nope. But hope they have enhanced DBS checks if they are working with children. I needed one for coaching football with teenage kids. I would not want either of them near my boys. Who remembers them working with kids in Africa and making Bob Geldof promises that they were going to change lives. That went silent too. Their list of failures and mistakes far outweighs anything positive they have done. Infact can’t think of any success stories, can you?
This was set up a few years ago after a young lad from Coventry tried to take his own life. They rode in like heros when in fact they are buillies and manipulators and attempted to cash in on misery they were shortly after run out of Coventry and will not return as there are too many ppl here who would love 2mins in the ring with failed boxers

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.