Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cheating, Scamming, lying, fakeness, criminality, hype has a shelf life….

It’s non sustainable and short lived

Wonder what’s next for these two? Maybe a life of crime and prison?

Maybe they need be humble and get help

I don’t like saying this and wouldn’t want to wish this on anyone but maybe those two will implode

Reactions: 5
Cheating, Scamming, lying, fakeness, criminality, hype has a shelf life….

It’s non sustainable and short lived

Wonder what’s next for these two? Maybe a life of crime and prison?

Maybe they need be humble and get help

I don’t like saying this and wouldn’t want to wish this on anyone but maybe those two will implode
Buzzing to see the car crash.

Llewy had clearly pinned his future on milking Matt’s BodyShop downstream to keep paying the rent on the house. If Pretesh is done, I presume Nisha is out aswell, so I guess that leaves Dean Blackstock as the last man standing (and he isn’t exactly ‘inner circle’ material).

Most importantly, does this mean that the Why Not? Podcast is cancelled?!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This made me laugh out loud, even tho those two are responsible for such a lot of trauma and carnage. Thank you! You and half of the internet. I’ve a feeling lurking is out of control on this thread at the moment. Welcome lurkers!

Important announcement: we are on page 50 which signals end of this thread soon- new thread everyone? Propose the same name just a number change rather than a catchy title to drive Google traffic for people who are still out there not aware of the scam.

Reactions: 11
I reckon Matt, Alec and Pretesh have been reading these threads (which is why they are so important and we need to start on thread 3) for a while and like anyone trapped by abusors they've been figuring out how to leave and do this safely. Them liking these posts that call them conmen is very telling. and all this nicey nicey no regrets is just them trying to make sure there are no repercussions. Blackmail, violence, slander.

Its no coincidence they've done it all together and at the same time. It's very planned. THey know they have no future with an association with Rhys Davies and Llewy Davies. They know there is too much pressure for them to develop into what they see for themselves and they know every move they make is being scrutinised.

Shereen Hoban is/was coached by Rhys Davies. I think thats his only client left. Who knows who Llewy Davies has left.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Well that’s what you get when a woman (Sarah Akwisombe) tries to rip off other women…they fight back and the whole thing comes tumbling down. I would not like to be her right now!!!

Im glad the 3 amigos have left, about time. Obviously don’t know what’s gone on behind the scenes but they’ve been compliant so far so I hope they will be more ethical in their businesses. We will be watching boys!!!

I hope Georgia and Lauren are healing too. I only wish them the best

Reactions: 8
Delighted to see the downfall of these con men but part of me will miss Rhys Davies’ hilarious social media posts and still quietly hope it is a clever parody on the dangers of seeking social media fame.

If I am ever feeling down and need to feel better about my life I will always have the picture of Rhys pretending to be on his phone in front of his empty diary in the semi detached rental he pretended to purchase.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Delighted to see the downfall of these colleagues but part of me will miss Rhys Davies’ hilarious social media posts and still quietly hope it is a clever parody on the dangers of seeking social media fame.

If I am ever feeling down and need to feel better about my life I will always have the picture of Rhys pretending to be on his phone in front of his empty diary in the semi detached rental he pretended to purchase.
We should do a slideshow of Rhys’ best pieces. My favourite is his shopping escapades.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This made me laugh out loud, even tho those two are responsible for such a lot of trauma and carnage. Thank you! You and half of the internet. I’ve a feeling lurking is out of control on this thread at the moment. Welcome lurkers!

Important announcement: we are on page 50 which signals end of this thread soon- new thread everyone? Propose the same name just a number change rather than a catchy title to drive Google traffic for people who are still out there not aware of the scam.
The Downfall of Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies aka The Terrible Twins

this will hit Google well !!

the wheels are well and truly starting to fall off the vintage rented lambos...
Not the end of the world. It was pretty much bang on six months ago that Rhys ordered his brand new Range Rover Sport. Should be a suitable replacement.

I await the photos any day now of it in front of the house that he purchased, including all paperwork, mortgage, surveys, searches and land registry documentation, within eight days. Social proof, don’t you know?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So now the three musketeers have all packed up and rode off into the sunset, the question begs, what’s next for the tinpot twins? With this thread gaining widespread attention by all, their ways will now be majorly disputed. The block and delete button on Facebook will now be all but obsolete. At some point they will have to seriously address this thread as more and more questions will be asked.

Reactions: 3
Can you imagine the stress these boys were under planning to leave Lewi

I bet some nasty words were said, I think it’s ironic that they all planned it together and strung it out.

To be honest I bet they had strength in unity and to be honest fair play to them

I hope Lewi is seeing how much karma is playing out on his deluded way of being

Hahahahahahahahaha so all three of them have now left🤣Could this weekend get any better?

Llewy had clearly pinned his future on milking Matt’s BodyShop downstream to keep paying the rent on the house. If Pretesh is done, I presume Nisha is out aswell, so I guess that leaves Dean Blackstock as the last man standing (and he isn’t exactly ‘inner circle’ material).

Most importantly, does this mean that the Why Not? Podcast is cancelled?!
Llewy seems to be bigging up Chris Hallett, let’s hope chri has seen Pab Lo’s comments and does the right thing and stop paying Llewy ASAP!
The silence is deafening from Rhys out in ‘Greece’ 😂

Reactions: 3
Llewy seems to be bigging up Chris Hallett, let’s hope chri has seen Pab Lo’s comments and does the right thing and stop paying Llewy ASAP!
The silence is deafening from Rhys out in ‘Greece’ 😂
Strange how both twins have been very quiet on their social media today compared to what they are usually like. I bet they must really be sweating now. Rhys will probably post in a couple of day's stating he's just got back from Greece and had no signal out there when really he's just been at home the whole time.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.