Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m glad I didn’t go with Matt Hall Coaching now. He wanted £600 a month from me.
👏🏼👏🏼
Well done for doing due diligence. These threads exist for this purpose ie. saving people from being scammed.

Out of interest: what kind of service were you being quoted for this £600 per month (outrageous figure btw)? Any specifics? What was promised in terms of results and what was the admin side like? Would you be signing a contract for x period of eg. 12 months of £600? Were you pressured? Like, you need to sign up now as £600 is a special offer and it’ll be much more if you don’t sign today?

Finally, what made you twig that you needed to check Matt Hall out before committing?

This may be useful for others in your position reading here hence the questions.

Reactions: 8
It was £600 for 6 months. I don’t think there was a contract, no mention of that. It was once a week 1-1 coaching and added into a what’s app group etc. I thought it was a lot of money for what it was. It’s more than my mortgage!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Hi Rhys

Re: your Facebook post today where you suggest that we "now...get to understand who the real influencers are."

Yeeeeeeaaaahh. But it's not you.

Just for info, here's a quick look at your performance on Insta (from Socialblade), which you might find useful. You'll see you have an engagement rate of 0.1%.

Not sure if you'll understand that. But a LOW engagement rate for Instagrammers is around 1%. That's TEN TIMES what you get.

A decent engagement rate is maybe 2-3%. That's 20-30 times what you get.

A very high engagement rate is 6%-ish.

You are about 60 times LESS of an influencer than you think.

You have 32k Followers (obviously bought) and an average of ONE AND HALF COMMENTS per post.

You are completely irrelevant on Instagram.

I guess if you're happy with eight people commenting on a Facebook post, that's great.

It's just a few hundred less than I'd think one of the world's greatest coaches would get, that's all.

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 13.33.28.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Hi Rhys

Re: your Facebook post today where you suggest that we "now...get to understand who the real influencers are."

Yeeeeeeaaaahh. But it's not you.

Just for info, here's a quick look at your performance on Insta (from Socialblade), which you might find useful. You'll see you have an engagement rate of 0.1%.

Not sure if you'll understand that. But a LOW engagement rate for Instagrammers is around 1%. That's TEN TIMES what you get.

A decent engagement rate is maybe 2-3%. That's 20-30 times what you get.

A very high engagement rate is 6%-ish.

You are about 60 times LESS of an influencer than you think.

You have 32k Followers (obviously bought) and an average of ONE AND HALF COMMENTS per post.

You are completely irrelevant on Instagram.

I guess if you're happy with eight people commenting on a Facebook post, that's great.

It's just a few hundred less than I'd think one of the world's greatest coaches would get, that's all.

View attachment 569316
This must kill Rhys Davies that he cannot control what is posted on this site. He is the king of blocking when he feels threatened. Gotta love an open and transparent coach 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies were actually once working as personal trainers but neither of them are qualified in any way. They use to provide boxing and conditioning training but more often than not would piss their clients off by ripping them off, bully them for more money or the females would abuse their position with them out of Future Fitness gym in Coventry. They both mugged off the then owner, Clint Jones by owing him thousands of pounds in rent money which they avoided paying so he banned them both. Their personal training “careers” didn’t last very long at all, maybe around 2 years.
Rhys Davies now claiming to be a qualified personal trainer and nutritionist!
You can see the next scam coming 🤬

Reactions: 4
I guess he’s got a lot of time for the gym now his girlfriend has gone and he doesn’t have many (if any) clients left. He’s definitely going to be releasing some sort of fitness/nutrition/mindset coaching package (aka scam). I look forward to the grammatical errors during the “live release”.

• Haha
It was £600 for 6 months. I don’t think there was a contract, no mention of that. It was once a week 1-1 coaching and added into a what’s app group etc. I thought it was a lot of money for what it was. It’s more than my mortgage!
to clarify - £600 a month so £3,600 for six months? Quite frankly WTF? What actual creds does Matt Hall have to justify this sort of money. This is Sarah Akwisombe scam all over again but it’s Llewelyn Davies’s bullshit special. Find a person with some sort of audience, preferably female. Brainwash them into thinking they are an expert in business and then hit the audience with hard sell they are not expecting and are more likely to accept thanks to a pre-existing relationship based on something different (Akwisombe - her No Bull School and interior design stuff, Matt Hall, PT and body shop downline). Hit so hard making the person take on more than they can handle by telling them they are not working hard enough and make sure that you’re in the background sufficiently so you’re not liable for anything when tit hits the fan. Akwisombe, Llewelyn Davies’s previous collaborator, had collapsed her fairly successful business and is literally being chased by small claims court claims with Llewelyn Davies nowhere to be seen. The same will happen to Matt Hall. Mark my words. The bigger they do, the harder the fall.

BTW: You can get a lot of quality coaching/therapy/networking support for a fraction of that cost from properly trained professionals.

Reactions: 4
This must kill Rhys Davies that he cannot control what is posted on this site. He is the king of blocking when he feels threatened. Gotta love an open and transparent coach 🤣
Exactly. Lllewellyn and Rhys Davies have always relied on picking up clients who don't know much about doing due diligence and checking out claims they're making.

But it doesn't take more than ten minutes to get the real picture of their social media "prowess" - ie, they have almost no real/engaged Followers - when you start digging. I see it as a public service.

In case anyone reading is still dubious (Rhys!?). Here's a quick example of a fitness Instagrammer that does it properly...

He might not be Jeff Cavaliere (Athlean-X) or Eddie Hall, but Gabriel Sey has really nice content and a decently engaged audience (44k Followers, an average of 33.25 comments on posts).

Screen Shot 2021-05-11 at 17.50.35.png

Oh it's probably worth mentioning that he also, for a brief period, did some YouTubing with the Davies Twins (as KingsOfCarnage) about six years ago. Didn't last long.

Just think, if he'd stuck around and done one of the Champions of Mind social media courses a couple of years back, he too could have emulated Rhys's incredible 1.5 comment average/0.1% engagement rate.

Just to ram home the point: Gabriel - 1000+ Likes per post average. Rhys "best coach in the world" Davies - 32.8.

There are loads of great, motivational, inspirational people out there to give your energy, time and money to. Most of them don't just post pictures of their cars, I find.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
The reason institutions block your accounts Rhys Davies is probably because they suspect money laundering or suspicious amounts of money being taken in and out. No bank simply blocks your account for the sole reason of investing.

Reactions: 3
That’s probably because the “haters” have you worked out for the lying, cheating and stealing shithouse you are you mug.

That's because the haters have figured you out for what you and your brother are .... At least at Pure Gym you can't grunt and shout your way through the sessions because a) other WILL laugh at you and b) they would ask you to leave!

Reactions: 2
Just think, if he'd stuck around and done one of the Champions of Mind social media courses a couple of years back, he too could have emulated Rhys's incredible 1.5 comment average/0.1% engagement rate.
😂

Rhys and Llewelyn business coaching is basically a reverse of Midas touch. Everything they touch turns to tit.

And yes. This thread is public service. Still top of google search for “Rhys Davies coach” too 👍🏼👍🏼👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly. Lllewellyn and Rhys Davies have always relied on picking up clients who don't know much about doing due diligence and checking out claims they're making.

But it doesn't take more than ten minutes to get the real picture of their social media "prowess" - ie, they have almost no real/engaged Followers - when you start digging. I see it as a public service.

In case anyone reading is still dubious (Rhys!?). Here's a quick example of a fitness Instagrammer that does it properly...

He might not be Jeff Cavaliere (Athlean-X) or Eddie Hall, but Gabriel Sey has really nice content and a decently engaged audience (44k Followers, an average of 33.25 comments on posts).

View attachment 569633

Oh it's probably worth mentioning that he also, for a brief period, did some YouTubing with the Davies Twins (as KingsOfCarnage) about six years ago. Didn't last long.

Just to ram home the point: Gabriel - 1000+ Likes per post average. Rhys "best coach in the world" Davies - 32.8.

There are loads of great, motivational, inspirational people out there to give your energy, time and money to. Most of them don't just post pictures of their cars, I find.
Or use vulgar language on their clients!

Reactions: 1
The guy doesn’t appear mentally well at all appears to be grandiose or manic or something with a menacing look in his eye .

Reactions: 3
The guy doesn’t appear mentally well at all appears to be grandiose or manic or something with a menacing look in his eye .
I’d say that it’s a mix of things: judging by his recent lashing out at his ex-partner there may be some sort of reckoning coming on that front, he’s been ditched from reading between the lines rather than separated amicably so his ego is hurt, he’s been overtraining and then his revenue streams are drying up because this thread calls his bullshit every time he moves.

All this “investing” he’s doing smells of money laundering. Wouldn’t be surprised if there are things happening in the background which are making him offload cash.

Add potential steroid use and general inability to self-regulate and you get this blinking sweary mess posting shouty incoherent shite relentlessly and sharing far too many nudes.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.