Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do remember that. They did quite a few videos together at Ripped Gym and all of a sudden it just fell flat. They were starting to brand themselves “Kings of Carnage” but it didn’t last very long at all, think two videos was it! I’m not the betting man but I would put it down to something to do with money as was the case with these two fraudsters and PT Welsh when they both leeched onto him and his following a while ago and were going to bring out a DVD called “How the insane train” asking people for PayPal donations and once the donations came they took all the money and ran left PT Welsh. They’ve always really been crooks haven’t they?

Exactly. Lllewellyn and Rhys Davies have always relied on picking up clients who don't know much about doing due diligence and checking out claims they're making.

But it doesn't take more than ten minutes to get the real picture of their social media "prowess" - ie, they have almost no real/engaged Followers - when you start digging. I see it as a public service.

In case anyone reading is still dubious (Rhys!?). Here's a quick example of a fitness Instagrammer that does it properly...

He might not be Jeff Cavaliere (Athlean-X) or Eddie Hall, but Gabriel Sey has really nice content and a decently engaged audience (44k Followers, an average of 33.25 comments on posts).

View attachment 569633

Oh it's probably worth mentioning that he also, for a brief period, did some YouTubing with the Davies Twins (as KingsOfCarnage) about six years ago. Didn't last long.

Just think, if he'd stuck around and done one of the Champions of Mind social media courses a couple of years back, he too could have emulated Rhys's incredible 1.5 comment average/0.1% engagement rate.

Just to ram home the point: Gabriel - 1000+ Likes per post average. Rhys "best coach in the world" Davies - 32.8.

There are loads of great, motivational, inspirational people out there to give your energy, time and money to. Most of them don't just post pictures of their cars, I find.

I’d say that it’s a mix of things: judging by his recent lashing out at his ex-partner there may be some sort of reckoning coming on that front, he’s been ditched from reading between the lines rather than separated amicably so his ego is hurt, he’s been overtraining and then his revenue streams are drying up because this thread calls his bullshit every time he moves.

All this “investing” he’s doing smells of money laundering. Wouldn’t be surprised if there are things happening in the background which are making him offload cash.

Add potential steroid use and general inability to self-regulate and you get this blinking sweary mess posting shouty incoherent shite relentlessly and sharing far too many nudes.
He also referred to doing something naughty for a couple of hours the other morning and I wondered then if it was drugs...possible! But all this moving money around, selling jewellery, posting wads of cash etc does point to money laundering

I do remember that. They did quite a few videos together at Ripped Gym and all of a sudden it just fell flat. They were starting to brand themselves “Kings of Carnage” but it didn’t last very long at all, think two videos was it! I’m not the betting man but I would put it down to something to do with money as was the case with these two fraudsters and PT Welsh when they both leeched onto him and his following a while ago and were going to bring out a DVD called “How the insane train” asking people for PayPal donations and once the donations came they took all the money and ran left PT Welsh. They’ve always really been crooks haven’t they?
Did I read on this thread or potentially an earlier Sarah Akwisombe thread, that the twins were selling dodgy bodybuilding supplements and actually hospitalised a guy?

It is 100 percent money laundering. Both Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies have been doing it for years now. It’s why they ask their clients to pay them into multiple bank accounts. They need to be reported to HMRC as they have been getting away with it for a long time now, it seems.
He also referred to doing something naughty for a couple of hours the other morning and I wondered then if it was drugs...possible! But all this moving money around, selling jewellery, posting wads of cash etc does point to money laundering

Did I read on this thread or potentially an earlier Sarah Akwisombe thread, that the twins were selling dodgy bodybuilding supplements and actually hospitalised a guy?
Yes. It was on one of these threads. It was said that it was dodgy steroids they were flogging in one of the gyms in Coventry. One of the many they got banned from.

Reactions: 1
It is 100 percent money laundering. Both Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies have been doing it for years now. It’s why they ask their clients to pay them into multiple bank accounts. They need to be reported to HMRC as they have been getting away with it for a long time now, it seems.
it looks like classic laundering - there businesses don’t have transactional invoices and it’s all pay me cash upfront, no invoices sent to clients (CEO’s) and Llewelyn Davies is 100% juicing - showing classic signs. I said a few weeks back these guys would move ontosomething more desperate, there time is coming...

Reactions: 4
I’d say that it’s a mix of things: judging by his recent lashing out at his ex-partner there may be some sort of reckoning coming on that front, he’s been ditched from reading between the lines rather than separated amicably so his ego is hurt, he’s been overtraining and then his revenue streams are drying up because this thread calls his bullshit every time he moves.

All this “investing” he’s doing smells of money laundering. Wouldn’t be surprised if there are things happening in the background which are making him offload cash.

Add potential steroid use and general inability to self-regulate and you get this blinking sweary mess posting shouty incoherent shite relentlessly and sharing far too many nudes.
nailed it , I think things are a duck up behind the scenes like you say .

Llewellyn Davies & Rhys Davies podcast seems to have died a death? Maybe the British public didn’t appreciate the vile language and truth bombs. Anyone thinking of signing up with these clowns please please do your research and stay away🙅🏻‍♂️🙅🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 3
To anyone that has come across these threads whilst googling Llewellyn Davies & Rhys Davies (For Google search engines) please understand this is not a troll or hate thread, but a genuine attempt to stop these muppets from fleecing you and or potentially more people with their crap brand of
woo-woo, mumbo jumbo!
I for one am not against anyone who genuinely tries to help others, be it through coaching, support or mindset training, but seeing what these two can do, the damage and harm inflicted to others, without any remorse makes me mad. They need to be stopped and held accountable - after all if this was to happen a member of your family or one of your friends - would you allow it?

Reactions: 12
Well what kind of person slags off his x partner and her daughter with such hate...only months ago he was gushing about the little girl...he is one vile creature..the net is closing rhys if your reading this..trust me..your move back to Coventry is going to happen..to your moms house opposite the crack den...on your filth ridden matress..unless you sucker some poor woman in to your life....unfortunately lauren was brainwashed shes seen sense..and got the duck away...have a blessed day..and go un duck yourself....🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
To anyone that has come across these threads whilst googling Llewellyn Davies & Rhys Davies (For Google search engines) please understand this is not a troll or hate thread, but a genuine attempt to stop these muppets from fleecing you and or potentially more people with their crap brand of
woo-woo, mumbo jumbo!
I for one am not against anyone who genuinely tries to help others, be it through coaching, support or mindset training, but seeing what these two can do, the damage and harm inflicted to others, without any remorse makes me mad. They need to be stopped and held accountable - after all if this was to happen a member of your family or one of your friends - would you allow it?
THIS 👆🏼

What’s going on here is a scam. And it’s a worst kind of scam as it hits people who are already vulnerable and we are all in a way vulnerable due to the pandemic with money worries and huge change having occurred in our lives - whoever you are. The entire set up is to hit on people, exploit those vulnerabilities and then manipulate and shame them in the silence.

Llewelyn Davies found out to his detriment what happens when you hit people who may have been misled initially but who won’t stand for nonsense which is why he ended up in papers and had to lock down his Instagram.

Rhys Davies is skating on thin ice here and I think he knows it.

Like most grifters they are used to living like this, hit to hit and changing MO when things get bit too hot. It is not an accident that they’ve been both left by their partners - even those closest to them have had enough. It speaks volumes.

Another call out to lurkers - if you’re reading here having been ripped off by these two, don’t feel shamed or feel like you need to be silent. I know that’s what they teach - that somehow you failed to work hard enough or didn’t have right “energy”. This is bullshit. Women who were impacted by Llewelyn Davies’s scam with Sarah Akwisombe are getting refunds through small claims court. It can be done and it is straight forward and you’ll get support. You are not the first but you can help being the last

Reactions: 9
I should point out that I have no knowledge of Rhys or Llewellyn Davies currently selling steroids (no matter what the pictures of wads of cash occasionally flashed over Rhys's social media might suggest to you).

But to answer the question above.. Yes, apparently they did.

When I first came across this pair two and a bit years ago I Googled them (obviously), to see how legit their Champions Of Mind/brand development/best coaches in the world spiel was. Took about ten minutes to turn up fake Instagram Followers/no evidence of successful business at Companies House.. And this:

Turns out a bodybuilder had travelled to buy some gear off one of them and ended up in hospital, on a drip, for 13 hours. The thread is a warning to other bodybuilders to give them a very wide berth.

It's not an easy read (it's a bit of a grammar-free zone in places), but might be worth persevering with. It certainly adds context as far as what was going on in 2014.

And Lewellyn Davies is quoted in the thread as giving a response on a Facebook page at the time.. No denial that he sold the gear, but an absolute refusal to accept any responsibility. These are very small men indeed...

Polite Statement - in light of recent events myself or my brother Rhys have never and never would take advantage of any athlete or client, its just not who we are or what we are about. Sometimes things happen which are out of our control and in light of this we will never do anything again we cannot 100% control or guarantee - if I have done something I feel was wrong I would apologise but I didnt so for that reason I wont, that said I would like to take this opportunity to offer my best wishes to anyone who feels we have done them wrong, for this I do apologise, wrong doing is not in me. I am a man first and foremost trying my very best to make something of myself in this very tough world of ours, I will make mistakes and I will learn from them ... so my final word on this matter is this " I am brash I am loud and I am different but I am also loyal I am honest and my integrity is 100% solid ..... ps Llewy has not gone soft its just sometimes when needed I can be a man and put my hands up but those of you calling me out, im available 24/7 cupcakes, and I eat cupcakes for fun #justsaying #TTTstyle

Top sleuthing there @Tony Arnold 👌🏽

Couple of reflections

That’s hell of a lot gaslighty word salad of non-apology if I ever saw one

Seems their MO is precisely the same whatever they are selling - steroids or coaching - dodgy AF with no regard for people’s health or safety and then run from consequences - 2014 or 2021 there is zero change despite them claiming that they’ve reformed themselves.

Llewelyn Davies talking about himself in a third person. Hysterical. But also quite telling as he uses it to put distance between himself and the version of himself he’s putting out there

What a load of NLP nonsense! Twisting and turning and trying to come out on top. What a piece of work!!

Reactions: 2
I should point out that I have no knowledge of Rhys or Llewellyn Davies currently selling steroids (no matter what the pictures of wads of cash occasionally flashed over Rhys's social media might suggest to you).

But to answer the question above.. Yes, apparently they did.

When I first came across this pair two and a bit years ago I Googled them (obviously), to see how legit their Champions Of Mind/brand development/best coaches in the world spiel was. Took about ten minutes to turn up fake Instagram Followers/no evidence of successful business at Companies House.. And this:

Turns out a bodybuilder had travelled to buy some gear off one of them and ended up in hospital, on a drip, for 13 hours. The thread is a warning to other bodybuilders to give them a very wide berth.

It's not an easy read (it's a bit of a grammar-free zone in places), but might be worth persevering with. It certainly adds context as far as what was going on in 2014.

And Lewellyn Davies is quoted in the thread as giving a response on a Facebook page at the time.. No denial that he sold the gear, but an absolute refusal to accept any responsibility. These are very small men indeed...

Polite Statement - in light of recent events myself or my brother Rhys have never and never would take advantage of any athlete or client, its just not who we are or what we are about. Sometimes things happen which are out of our control and in light of this we will never do anything again we cannot 100% control or guarantee - if I have done something I feel was wrong I would apologise but I didnt so for that reason I wont, that said I would like to take this opportunity to offer my best wishes to anyone who feels we have done them wrong, for this I do apologise, wrong doing is not in me. I am a man first and foremost trying my very best to make something of myself in this very tough world of ours, I will make mistakes and I will learn from them ... so my final word on this matter is this " I am brash I am loud and I am different but I am also loyal I am honest and my integrity is 100% solid ..... ps Llewy has not gone soft its just sometimes when needed I can be a man and put my hands up but those of you calling me out, im available 24/7 cupcakes, and I eat cupcakes for fun #justsaying #TTTstyle
Well done for finding the article, hopefully this will cement any doubts for people about how dodgy these con men really are.

Reactions: 1
I shared that article in the previous thread. That article contributed to them two running for the hills out of the bodybuilding circuit around that time. Unfortunately they’ve resurfaced back now, several years later.

Both of them were very well known for both selling steroids and steroids abuse. They both went from lean 12 stone boxers to 1stone in very little time.

They were both very much boasting about steroids in a few Facebook videos they did before they went over and made proper tits of themselves on YouTube.

There were actually a couple of guys who really did suffer with adverse effects through taking their dodgy steroids who they both bullied out of publicly speaking out in Coventry from what I can remember.

Desperate times call for desperate measures clearly.

Rhys Davies hasn’t had a client (sorry, victim) for a while.

Llewelyn Davies has Matt Hall’s downline to leech off but Rhys - nothing.

So now he’s reduced to begging for clients for 100 quid. How the mighty have fallen - gone are the days of scamming people from their bounce back loans with 3k for “coaching”. Bless. That Lambo on hire purchase for 5 years and having to pay his own rent must have caused quite a hole in Rhys Davies’s finances.

Also, let’s not forget that that the £100 quid offer is of course bullshit. As per legit client testimonials you’ll have a first session where Rhys Davies will be all smiles and on second session you’ll be pressured to spend thousands for a 6 or 12 month “coaching”. If you then pay you’ll be relentlessly bullied and told you’re not working hard enough and if you complain there’ll be no refunds and you’ll get blocked on all social media.

You couldn’t make this tit up. Except Rhys and Llewelyn Davies do

Attachments

• Haha
Desperate times call for desperate measures clearly.

Rhys Davies hasn’t had a client (sorry, victim) for a while.

Llewelyn Davies has Matt Hall’s downline to leech off but Rhys - nothing.

So now he’s reduced to begging for clients for 100 quid. How the mighty have fallen - gone are the days of scamming people from their bounce back loans with 3k for “coaching”. Bless. That Lambo on hire purchase for 5 years and having to pay his own rent must have caused quite a hole in Rhys Davies’s finances.

Also, let’s not forget that that the £100 quid offer is of course bullshit. As per legit client testimonials you’ll have a first session where Rhys Davies will be all smiles and on second session you’ll be pressured to spend thousands for a 6 or 12 month “coaching”. If you then pay you’ll be relentlessly bullied and told you’re not working hard enough and if you complain there’ll be no refunds and you’ll get blocked on all social media.

You couldn’t make this tit up. Except Rhys and Llewelyn Davies do
Rhys Davies wants to pay the prospective client (victim) £100 to enable him to showcase his skills. He pays the £100 on completion, not upfront as per his normal style! Strange that, what’s the betting the victim doesn’t achieve his required outcome, hence no payment.
I’m confused at why he’s not using his corporate CEO’s as case studies....ummmm? 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So Rhys Davies is definitely desperate and it’s so obvious to see. He can’t keep off Instagram and he can’t stop himself from talking absolute 💩

Firstly, advising someone who wants to start a business to get a coach? OMG absolutely laughable Rhys. What are you even taking about! Many great businesses have been built without crack head coaches like you! Jeff Bezos Amazon spring to mind! 🤣
Secondly, executive clients coached at my property - sorry you mean your rented house? Wow what a delight 🤣

Llewelyn Davies seems to have basically given up coaching because he has his milk cows Matt hall and Pretesh and has gone on into full on steroid mode..

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.