Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Rhys Davies is definitely desperate and it’s so obvious to see. He can’t keep off Instagram and he can’t stop himself from talking absolute 💩

Firstly, advising someone who wants to start a business to get a coach? OMG absolutely laughable Rhys. What are you even taking about! Many great businesses have been built without crack head coaches like you! Jeff Bezos Amazon spring to mind! 🤣
Secondly, executive clients coached at my property - sorry you mean your rented house? Wow what a delight 🤣

Llewelyn Davies seems to have basically given up coaching because he has his milk cows Matt hall and Pretesh and has gone on into full on steroid mode..
So presumably the New US client he was boasting about will be flying in for these meetings 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ Another pure BS statement!

Reactions: 1
Llewellyn Davies is certainly enjoying time off coaching as he got his minions brainwashed and fully whipped in shape to keep topping up his crooked bank accounts. I mean, he did some job brainwashing these 3 wise young men, it doesn’t look like they were there for the taking or anything before he took advantage of them or anything does it...

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Llewellyn Davies is certainly enjoying time off coaching as he got his minions brainwashed and fully whipped in shape to keep topping up his crooked bank accounts. I mean, he did some job brainwashing these 3 wise young men, it doesn’t look like they were there for the taking or anything before he took advantage of them or anything does it...
I mean we’ve all got a past but I’m actually crying here 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m confused at why he’s not using his corporate CEO’s as case studies....ummmm? 😝
Quite. They are hidden in his portfolio. Literally. He doesn’t let them out of the “portfolio”. Some would call this having imaginary friends, sorry, clients.

I was crying with laughter at his stories last night. It’s comedy gold. Be my client for 100 quid but also “portfolio” of 6 figure earners. Also the toxic nonsense of telling someone who is clearly struggling on normal salary Ito invest in his scam as a solution. bleep.

Also can I just say that while selling coaching packages at 50% discount for 2 grand (!!!!!) he has still failed to provide any evidence of successful client results or indeed any clients at all. He’s mostly sharing badly cropped pictures of comments from random people telling him his great. Bit sad actually

He’s trying to navigate this thread (which he is reading) by spouting cryptic nonsense about his top secret close circle of executive clients. Mate. You have no executive clients. Not executive in a sense of actual corporate C suite executives. Not even in your invented sense of executive. The cupboard is bare which is why you’re literally out on an Insta-beg for people. But what is happening is that the handful of people who actually follow you (rather than the 30k bots you bought) who buy your bullshit don’t have that kind of cash or won’t spend the cash they have on a roidy bloke off Instagram. The bounce back loans are gone. You may be able to impress people who think pictures of wads of cash mean that you’re rich but if they are impressed by that then more likely than not they are skint themselves. They’ll give you a like tho so count your blessings.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Today he claimed he was coaching (strange that back in the Maldives he stated he wasn’t doing any coaching in 2021), an executive student for 3 hours which he was going to extend to 5 hours and take them to the gym....didn’t transpire! Maybe he was too busy as a full time carer for his mum....really, he’s getting more delusional by the day!

I bet they’re a little miffed about the Bitcoin crash too 😂🤩😂

Last edited:
Nothing smacks of "low budget quality" especially when it applies to these two!

Sorry Rhys but you are talking complete bollox and absolute lies! This is just a picture!

provide the proof!?!? If this client really has done this why wouldn’t they want there name sharing why wouldn’t they be talking about how your coaching and strategies made her so much money?

I’ll tell you WHY?!? Because it’s lies and bullshit!!! Your making this up as you go along day by day! £25,000 they’ve paid you for 6 months work?!?! That’s hilarious it really is. We all know this is complete nonsense and bullshit. One minute your coaching services are £100, the. It’s £2,000 with 50% discount, then it’s free zoom calls and bow it’s £25k - it’s laughable Rhys Davies is just a conman!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sorry Rhys but you are talking complete bollox and absolute lies! This is just a picture!

provide the proof!?!? If this client really has done this why wouldn’t they want there name sharing why wouldn’t they be talking about how your coaching and strategies made her so much money?

I’ll tell you WHY?!? Because it’s lies and bullshit!!! Your making this up as you go along day by day! £25,000 they’ve paid you for 6 months work?!?! That’s hilarious it really is. We all know this is complete nonsense and bullshit. One minute your coaching services are £100, the. It’s £2,000 with 50% discount, then it’s free zoom calls and bow it’s £25k - it’s laughable Rhys Davies is just a conman!
Everything that comes out of his mouth is pure word salad bollocks.

Absolute muppet.

• Haha
rant this morning on Rhys page... absolute garbage, and another hilarious new lie, 1. he says he sold out 75 events last year? weren't we all indoors in a global pandemic?
2. he wants to talk about Groupon coaches.... take a look in the mirror Rhys, you are the Groupon coach.
3. he doesn't need a year to lose 3 stone, he can do it in 6 weeks, and this is the most important point of all, truly this is what is terrifying about the twins being allowed to work with vulnerable people (I would categorise Matt Hall and the other simple goons here), and why Rhys and Llewy Davies the terrible twins should be avoided at all costs and really what this thread is warning you of.

Yes you can lose 3 stone in 6 weeks, yes you can make a million in a month, but there are really good reasons why people don't and seek out professionals to do things with some thought and longevity behind it, and that's because they don't actually want to die in the process.

They think its all about the why, but they forget the how.... they don't care if their method kills you, breaks you, makes you ill, they don't care about their own safety, or the client's safety, results without safeguarding a process is easy. If you are too stupid to think about the danger, everything is bleeping easy, life is just a long string of chaos and destruction until you kill yourselves and everyone that crosses your unfortunate path or you make them miserable and sick, break them (because that's what success is) lose them money and business and everything they worked hard for.

Making millions is bleeping easy if you have no ethics, ask most billionaires, it isn't hard to make money, it's hard to make money in ways that don't compromise your values, but they have none, and having no values it is actually embarrassing how little money they've made.

It isn't hard to lose weight, if you eat nothing but stale toast and drink roid juice until you blink manically round the clock and spout tit because you fried your brain and everyone ends up hating you and leaving you because you have diarrhea 24/7 and live in a fantasy world where you are the greatest coach of all time but you've only coached your brother in a plastic medieval castle he lives in alone because his wife left him because he also has diarrhea because of the laxatives and cocaine, and all the tit that comes out of his mouth, its a tit show.

Big results are easy, but if you kill your client, its not a good look.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
rant this morning on Rhys page... absolute garbage, and another hilarious new lie, 1. he says he sold out 75 events last year? weren't we all indoors in a global pandemic?
2. he wants to talk about Groupon coaches.... take a look in the mirror Rhys, you are the Groupon coach.
3. he doesn't need a year to lose 3 stone, he can do it in 6 weeks, and this is the most important point of all, truly this is what is terrifying about the twins being allowed to work with vulnerable people (I would categorise Matt Hall and the other simple goons here), and why Rhys and Llewy Davies the terrible twins should be avoided at all costs and really what this thread is warning you of.

Yes you can lose 3 stone in 6 weeks, yes you can make a million in a month, but there are really good reasons why people don't and seek out professionals to do things with some thought and longevity behind it, and that's because they don't actually want to die in the process.

They think its all about the why, but they forget the how.... they don't care if their method kills you, breaks you, makes you ill, they don't care about their own safety, or the client's safety, results without safeguarding a process is easy. If you are too stupid to think about the danger, everything is bleeping easy, life is just a long string of chaos and destruction until you kill yourselves and everyone that crosses your unfortunate path or you make them miserable and sick, break them (because that's what success is) lose them money and business and everything they worked hard for.

Making millions is bleeping easy if you have no ethics, ask most billionaires, it isn't hard to make money, it's hard to make money in ways that don't compromise your values, but they have none, and having no values it is actually embarrassing how little money they've made.

It isn't hard to lose weight, if you eat nothing but stale toast and drink roid juice until you blink manically round the clock and spout tit because you fried your brain and everyone ends up hating you and leaving you because you have diarrhea 24/7 and live in a fantasy world where you are the greatest coach of all time but you've only coached your brother in a plastic medieval castle he lives in alone because his wife left him because he also has diarrhea because of the laxatives and cocaine, and all the tit that comes out of his mouth, its a tit show.

Big results are easy, but if you kill your client, its not a good look.
This is so true... when you feel it's OK to invest your hard earned money into cocaine fuelled trainers, and mindset coaches, don't be too surprised
when the results you seek, end up being well below your expectations!
Anyone can screen shot a picture, use smoke and mirrors, employ the fake it till you make it culture, all in the pursuit of your hard earned cash!
BUYER BEWARE!!!

Reactions: 2
Rhys Davies is really BEGGING for clients (victims) now, must be struggling with the lambo and rent!
When is Matt Hall going to wake up and realise he’s being used for his network and actually the terrible twins should be paying him to have access to his network (victims)

Rebrand coming up...
The Terrible Triplets
😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Rhys Davies is really BEGGING for clients (victims) now, must be struggling with the lambo and rent!
When is Matt Hall going to wake up and realise he’s being used for his network and actually the terrible twins should be paying him to have access to his network (victims)

Rebrand coming up...
The Terrible Triplets
😂😂😂
not even sure Matt Hall has even a network. His socials are dire and lack engagement almost as bad the the Davies twins.

this story from insta really made me chuckle from Matt hall - I mean imagine coming out of your gym and seeing these numpties prancing about outside with there awful dress sense and average cars that’s tina’s rising in at number 24b.... come on do you really think it impresses anyone other than vulnerable desperate people? Legitimate business men & women? CEO’s? 7 figure earners?

Matt Hall is definitely a Herbalife graduate if I’ve ever seen one. And that spray on beard is d-in horrendous....

Attachments

not even sure Matt Hall has even a network. His socials are dire and lack engagement almost as bad the the Davies twins.

this story from insta really made me chuckle from Matt hall - I mean imagine coming out of your gym and seeing these numpties prancing about outside with there awful dress sense and average cars that’s tina’s rising in at number 24b.... come on do you really think it impresses anyone other than vulnerable desperate people? Legitimate business men & women? CEO’s? 7 figure earners?

Matt Hall is definitely a Herbalife graduate if I’ve ever seen one. And that spray on beard is d-in horrendous....
Matt Hall scam is rinsing Body Shop connections

Reactions: 1
I said it before but I’ll say it again. Rhys and Llewelyn Davies made money last year only because Sarah Akwisombe introduced them to a warm and affluent female audience many of whom had successful businesses and had bounce back loans. Sarah was Rhys’s and Llewelyn’s meal ticket as she had, at that point, a credible business with decent branding and dedicated following. She put a pink funky wrap around their shite basic content and it was selling like hot cakes until it all collapsed in a heap of disgrace. It was NOT Rhys or Llewelyn Davies actually being able to sell anything themselves and why they can’t sell is self evident - it’s piss poor content al over the shop, with most recent one targeted at fitness market which is famously hard to make money in unless you have serious investment behind you.

Rhys with his 50% discount 2k coaching packages is living in fantasy land of 2020 when Sarah Akwisombe literally sent women to him and Llewelyn Davies with her stamp of approval. Looking at the tiny audience Rhys has on his Instagram account these are not people who can front that type of cash. Sorry. They are just not. Which is why he’s pressing so hard as he’s not getting response. This is why he was saying “Yeah thanks for the likes but that’s not what the game is about” the other day. Mate - you’re posting before and after pictures which always get good engagement but people expect this tit for free because there are millions doing it already. You’re so dense that you don’t get that buying 30k followers means jack tit as bots won’t buy your service and that for self proclaimed brand expert he’s churning out chaotic dross that has nothing to do with branding.

By the way, since last year he lost no less than 1500 followers. He himself follows nearly 4K people (!!!). I’d love to know what his actual audience is like. It’s at most few hundred people. At most. You’re not going to get sales out of that Rhys for commoditised service in a saturated market at a premium price you’re proposing. Welcome to online marketing for dummies - you’re welcome 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I said it before but I’ll say it again. Rhys and Llewelyn Davies made money last year only because Sarah Akwisombe introduced them to a warm and affluent female audience many of whom had successful businesses and had bounce back loans. Sarah was Rhys’s and Llewelyn’s meal ticket as she had, at that point, a credible business with decent branding and dedicated following. She put a pink funky wrap around their shite basic content and it was selling like hot cakes until it all collapsed in a heap of disgrace. It was NOT Rhys or Llewelyn Davies actually being able to sell anything themselves and why they can’t sell is self evident - it’s piss poor content al over the shop, with most recent one targeted at fitness market which is famously hard to make money in unless you have serious investment behind you.

Rhys with his 50% discount 2k coaching packages is living in fantasy land of 2020 when Sarah Akwisombe literally sent women to him and Llewelyn Davies with her stamp of approval. Looking at the tiny audience Rhys has on his Instagram account these are not people who can front that type of cash. Sorry. They are just not. Which is why he’s pressing so hard as he’s not getting response. This is why he was saying “Yeah thanks for the likes but that’s not what the game is about” the other day. Mate - you’re posting before and after pictures which always get good engagement but people expect this tit for free because there are millions doing it already. You’re so dense that you don’t get that buying 30k followers means jack tit as bots won’t buy your service and that for self proclaimed brand expert he’s churning out chaotic dross that has nothing to do with branding.

By the way, since last year he lost no less than 1500 followers. He himself follows nearly 4K people (!!!). I’d love to know what his actual audience is like. It’s at most few hundred people. At most. You’re not going to get sales out of that Rhys for commoditised service in a saturated market at a premium price you’re proposing. Welcome to online marketing for dummies - you’re welcome 😊
👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽👆🏽
Rhys and Llewy Davies have no network, contacts or friends that would buy into their shite, so they are preying on their vulnerable inner circle to milk !

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.