Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Rhys Davies is offering 12 month packages...this is because he demands money up front and once you’ve paid and found out he’s a con artist, it’s difficult to get your money back! He meanwhile has had your cash to pay his rent and buy more tacky material anchors.

Reactions: 7
Such a good point on the 12 month package @Spiderplant. Tip: a 12 month package will be paid upfront and you’ll be blocked within a month losing the money.

I found some testimonials from last year detailing this. Anonymised as this person was really brave and great at articulating what happened. She’s talking about Rhys Davies here.

If you are reading this thread, and I know there are many more people reading than posting and that’s fine, read this as it’ll give you the flavour of what would happen if you’re considering working with Rhys Davies or Llewelyn Davies.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
The last couple of posts are the most important here.

While it's easy to rip the piss out of Rhys and Llewellyn Davies' unhinged social media dribbling, the fake claims, the bullshit parading of companies they've "bought" etc etc, the nub of it is they're properly, properly shady characters that are desperate for quick cash.

So if you're reading this because you're wondering about their "services"..

DON'T ever pay upfront for months and months of "coaching" at some "special price" deal.

DON'T ever trust anyone posing as a professional business coach who DOESN'T EVEN ISSUE INVOICES OR GIVE RECEIPTS. I mean, f--k me, that should be self-evident.

That's really the TL-DR here - they don't operate as a proper business. If Rhys Davies was a guy giving you a quote on a house extension, wanting 100% payment up front "for materials", with no paperwork, you'd (hopefully) tell him to do one. It should be no different if you're thinking of paying him as a coach.

Proper shonky dodgy pair of fakers with paid-for Insta Followers.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm a long time lurker after finding this thread ages ago - was going to go for coaching with Llewy and his cohorts, but after seeing all of these terrible things, I'm SO glad that I took the time to do some background checks and start looking with impartial opinion on all of this.

Controversial opinion, but I genuinely feel bad for Matt Hall and Alec Witts, I ultimately think they're good guys with good intensions but has been caught up in the manipulation and narcissism of the twins that it's indoctrinated them into believing this bullshit is okay. It's now tarnished them and I don't think any of the "inner circle" can see what damage it is going to do to them longterm, not even in the form of reputation - they will ultimately become very unhappy people that are constantly chasing the next material item or win to confirm their ego and sense of self because that is what they are being taught what "success" ultimately is.

After having firsthand experience with narcissists, I can attest to how easy it is to become brainwashed by them. They are one of the most dangerous people to ever interact with, and narcissists like Llewllyn Davies and Rhys Davies are proof of that. I think it's also hard to extricate yourself once you have been shown the "proof" of their millionaire lifestyle, you go to the mansion, you ride in the cars, you see the gold collection etc, even when there is evidence to prove otherwise you won't see it. That paired with the constant overworking, bullying, and "you'll never be better than me but I can make you almost as good" attitude is enough to completely crush people's spirits and make them dependant on you for success.

It's so obvious from the outside how Llewy is using his student's students to get money. You never see proof about his other *CEO* clients, but you see him gladly using Matt for leverage and poaching his "VIP" students into additional coaching that they supposedly need, ON TOP of already paying hundreds of ££s a month for coaching.

It's absolute madness and you can clearly see the MLM/pyramid figure take shape. Llewllyn Davies is firsthand trying to create his own MLM line and it's tragic.

It's awful because you can see where people are gaining benefit from Alec Witts and Matt Hall's coaching and are turning their lives around. There's no denying that coaching DOES work and is not always a clearcut scam (I know this personally) but the DANGEROUS side to these "coaches" is that they want to keep people paying for as long as possible no matter what. They create a dependancy which is incredibly damaging to the psyche and is centred on being money hungry. Llewy brags about his "long-term" clients like it's something to be proud of, not forgetting that 4+years is an INCREDIBLY long time and we should be seeing huge results in a much shorter timeframe, especially for that price. And I'm not just talking about an increase of self-indulgent posts on social media, either!

Their target demographic is people with no previous experience with personal development. They firstly tell you to not watch videos, podcasts, read books, etc etc. They say that it's a waste of time and it makes you think too much, and you should blindly follow first and then piece things together after. This is because anyone with previous experience in the personal development world can see that they are teaching the most basic and well known ideas and just putting them into different words . You can get access to all of the things they talk about for free, and usually the content is better with less bullshit and ego. For anyone interested, there are always webinars and conventions going on + youtube videos that'll give you SO MUCH VALUE and the exact same knowledge.

One of the fundamental aspects of personal development is the detachment from ego. Every single one of them, from Llewllyn, Rhys, Matt, Alec, Pritesh, etc, have a problem with ego. There's a fine line between confidence and ego, and they've all crossed it long ago. This then makes everything ingenuine, as you know they are ranking their success on the amount of money they earn, and not the amount of lives they have changed. They claim that they use the cars/watches/money for "advertising" purposes, that it'll draw people in and it's actually NOT about the money... yet they only ever self-advertise for their own coaching, even when praising their students' successes. It always comes back to them.

For anyone that's seeing this thread for the first time and thinks this is just a gossip forum with no basis in what anyone is claiming - trust me, I thought that too. I didn't want to believe that these people were lying because it meant that I actually wouldn't become a successful millionaire in a couple years if I just follow their easy steps and pay thousands I didn't have, because it would all come back to me in the end.

There are REAL, GENUINE coaches out there that are qualified and will help you if you want it, but these guys are not the real deal.

Trust the red flags, trust when seeing the "caring, family man" Llewllyn Davies say that people "should die" because they disagree with him is his real nature. Trust that they have trained attack dogs and knuckle dusters because they are running dodgy tit and they want to scare people. Trust that it WILL be a waste of money once you get out of that circle, but it will become INCREDBILY hard for you to do so the longer you stay in.

---

Also, what an awful, spiteful, and nasty prick Rhys is. I have no words. Weren't these the same people, his wife and step daughter that he was so grateful for and telling them to fly free and prosper a week ago, how they have changed his life for good and he will never forget them??

No wonder they were so negative, having to be around that roid rage and fragile ego all the time! I'm surprised she lasted 4 years.

I can't believe you'd ever call your step child a bleep. That is totally and utterly beyond me and absolutely disgusting.

They deserve all they get and I hope the terrible twins :sick: get found out for the frauds they are very soon by the appropriate authorities. This MLM is very small currently so this thread has to stay on the front page to keep it in check!

---

Huge post for my first post on here but it's been on my mind for months.

I'm a long time lurker after finding this thread ages ago - was going to go for coaching with Llewy and his cohorts, but after seeing all of these terrible things, I'm SO glad that I took the time to do some background checks and start looking with impartial opinion on all of this.

Controversial opinion, but I genuinely feel bad for Matt Hall and Alec Witts, I ultimately think they're good guys with good intensions but has been caught up in the manipulation and narcissism of the twins that it's indoctrinated them into believing this bullshit is okay. It's now tarnished them and I don't think any of the "inner circle" can see what damage it is going to do to them longterm, not even in the form of reputation - they will ultimately become very unhappy people that are constantly chasing the next material item or win to confirm their ego and sense of self because that is what they are being taught what "success" ultimately is.

After having firsthand experience with narcissists, I can attest to how easy it is to become brainwashed by them. They are one of the most dangerous people to ever interact with, and narcissists like Llewllyn Davies and Rhys Davies are proof of that. I think it's also hard to extricate yourself once you have been shown the "proof" of their millionaire lifestyle, you go to the mansion, you ride in the cars, you see the gold collection etc, even when there is evidence to prove otherwise you won't see it. That paired with the constant overworking, bullying, and "you'll never be better than me but I can make you almost as good" attitude is enough to completely crush people's spirits and make them dependant on you for success.

It's so obvious from the outside how Llewy is using his student's students to get money. You never see proof about his other *CEO* clients, but you see him gladly using Matt for leverage and poaching his "VIP" students into additional coaching that they supposedly need, ON TOP of already paying hundreds of ££s a month for coaching.

It's absolute madness and you can clearly see the MLM/pyramid figure take shape. Llewllyn Davies is firsthand trying to create his own MLM line and it's tragic.

It's awful because you can see where people are gaining benefit from Alec Witts and Matt Hall's coaching and are turning their lives around. There's no denying that coaching DOES work and is not always a clearcut scam (I know this personally) but the DANGEROUS side to these "coaches" is that they want to keep people paying for as long as possible no matter what. They create a dependancy which is incredibly damaging to the psyche and is centred on being money hungry. Llewy brags about his "long-term" clients like it's something to be proud of, not forgetting that 4+years is an INCREDIBLY long time and we should be seeing huge results in a much shorter timeframe, especially for that price. And I'm not just talking about an increase of self-indulgent posts on social media, either!

Their target demographic is people with no previous experience with personal development. They firstly tell you to not watch videos, podcasts, read books, etc etc. They say that it's a waste of time and it makes you think too much, and you should blindly follow first and then piece things together after. This is because anyone with previous experience in the personal development world can see that they are teaching the most basic and well known ideas and just putting them into different words . You can get access to all of the things they talk about for free, and usually the content is better with less bullshit and ego. For anyone interested, there are always webinars and conventions going on + youtube videos that'll give you SO MUCH VALUE and the exact same knowledge.

One of the fundamental aspects of personal development is the detachment from ego. Every single one of them, from Llewllyn, Rhys, Matt, Alec, Pritesh, etc, have a problem with ego. There's a fine line between confidence and ego, and they've all crossed it long ago. This then makes everything ingenuine, as you know they are ranking their success on the amount of money they earn, and not the amount of lives they have changed. They claim that they use the cars/watches/money for "advertising" purposes, that it'll draw people in and it's actually NOT about the money... yet they only ever self-advertise for their own coaching, even when praising their students' successes. It always comes back to them.

For anyone that's seeing this thread for the first time and thinks this is just a gossip forum with no basis in what anyone is claiming - trust me, I thought that too. I didn't want to believe that these people were lying because it meant that I actually wouldn't become a successful millionaire in a couple years if I just follow their easy steps and pay thousands I didn't have, because it would all come back to me in the end.

There are REAL, GENUINE coaches out there that are qualified and will help you if you want it, but these guys are not the real deal.

Trust the red flags, trust when seeing the "caring, family man" Llewllyn Davies say that people "should die" because they disagree with him is his real nature. Trust that they have trained attack dogs and knuckle dusters because they are running dodgy tit and they want to scare people. Trust that it WILL be a waste of money once you get out of that circle, but it will become INCREDBILY hard for you to do so the longer you stay in.

---

Also, what an awful, spiteful, and nasty prick Rhys is. I have no words. Weren't these the same people, his wife and step daughter that he was so grateful for and telling them to fly free and prosper a week ago, how they have changed his life for good and he will never forget them??

No wonder they were so negative, having to be around that roid rage and fragile ego all the time! I'm surprised she lasted 4 years.

I can't believe you'd ever call your step child a bleep. That is totally and utterly beyond me and absolutely disgusting.

They deserve all they get and I hope the terrible twins :sick: get found out for the frauds they are very soon by the appropriate authorities. This MLM is very small currently so this thread has to stay on the front page to keep it in check!

---

** I'd also like to add that I'd love to see Alec & Matt duck Llewy off and do their own things. They have so much potential and it's being undermined and undervalued by working with such a fragile ego like Llewllyn. It's honestly so sad to sit back and watch as all their efforts get demeaned by their "mentor".

It's hard to deny the massive impact that Alec has had on his students life where she's lost so much weight, it's so inspirational and good. Matt has turned people around from being drug addicts and from being in abusive relationship - like these guys are really valuable but I couldn't ever endorse them when any money given to them goes straight back to Llewllyn. As long as these guys are working alongside this con artist, they aren't genuine.

They'd be able to go so much further without, in their words, that dead wood holding them back!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
View attachment 567546
What a guy.... I feel genuinely sorry for Lauren and her daughter imagine being spoken about like that a few days after a break up. Just no words. Anyone thinking of taking advantage of TTT Style Rhys Davies “half price” coaching please please don’t.
What’s he said about Lauren Davies and his daughter?

Long time lurker here, grateful for this thread as it has possibly saved me some time and money. I had an old school friend who started posting links to rhys davies content and had signed up as one of his students. It caught my attention as this old school friend was certainly no fool when I knew him. His feed on Facebook soon got clogged up with him being tagged in rhys davies posts and my old school friend started posting carbon copy content to promote his new coaching business. He seemed on fire so I even contemplated one of RDs workshop things and then all of sudden my friend stopped posting anything at all. It was strange and very noticeable so I delved a bit deeper and saw he was no longer Facebook friends with RD after a few short weeks of him crediting him as being his coach and mentor. My friend has seemingly now gone solo with launching his fledgling business and it would appear some kind of fall out or dissatisfaction occurred to end this short lived relationship between him and reiss. My friend has never referenced what happened but it was this that got me googling before I signed up myself and I came across this thread thankfully. Tbf as time has gone on and I have seen more and more posts of RDs it is quite clear he is actually not the kind of person I would want to work with anyway. He comes across as very arrogant and although he and his brother over use the world congruent, I cant see any evidence of congruencey at all. Lucky swerve for me.

---

---

** I'd also like to add that I'd love to see Alec & Matt duck Llewy off and do their own things. They have so much potential and it's being undermined and undervalued by working with such a fragile ego like Llewllyn. It's honestly so sad to sit back and watch as all their efforts get demeaned by their "mentor".

It's hard to deny the massive impact that Alec has had on his students life where she's lost so much weight, it's so inspirational and good. Matt has turned people around from being drug addicts and from being in abusive relationship - like these guys are really valuable but I couldn't ever endorse them when any money given to them goes straight back to Llewllyn. As long as these guys are working alongside this con artist, they aren't genuine.

They'd be able to go so much further without, in their words, that dead wood holding them back!
Great post, glad you did your own due diligence and this thread has saved someone else.
You are spot on about Alec Witts and Matt Hall. Both have the ability to be great coaches if they detached themselves from the toxic Davies twins. You can see the great work and support Alec has been giving to one particular student who has lost a phenomenal amount of weight and really boosted her confidence. However that’s at a high cost as I bet most of his fee is going to Llewy, and I’m sure she could get that 1-1 coaching a lot cheaper!

As for what Rhys called his ex and up her daughter is disgraceful, who would want to be mentored by someone that toxic?
Let’s hope she has something up her sleeve to shut him down!

Reactions: 6
What a delight!

Now come on Matt Hall, put down the boot polish will you?
What has happened to him🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Matt hall turning into Rylan 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Such a good point on the 12 month package @Spiderplant. Tip: a 12 month package will be paid upfront and you’ll be blocked within a month losing the money.

I found some testimonials from last year detailing this. Anonymised as this person was really brave and great at articulating what happened. She’s talking about Rhys Davies here.

If you are reading this thread, and I know there are many more people reading than posting and that’s fine, read this as it’ll give you the flavour of what would happen if you’re considering working with Rhys Davies or Llewelyn Davies.
totally agree and great points - also Llewelyn Davies Scam coach also does this and it’s even highlighted a little bit in his stories today where he says a client wasn’t in the right headspace he needed them to be in so he cut the call off half an hour early. Not the same congruent as him - he definitely doesn’t know the meaning of this word -

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
What has happened to him🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Matt hall turning into Rylan 🤣🤣🤣🤣

totally agree and great points - also Llewelyn Davies Scam coach also does this and it’s even highlighted a little bit in his stories today where he says a client wasn’t in the right headspace he needed them to be in so he cut the call off half an hour early. Not the same congruent as him - he definitely doesn’t know the meaning of this word -
My bet is on the client has raised concerns or refused to pay up for yet another “uplevelling”. That “client” or actually to call them by their proper definition, a victim of a scam is on the way to being blocked and never seeing their cash again. Grim.

Reactions: 3
This thread is a gold mine of information for anyone looking to work with or be coached by these two 'roid boys ..who are uneducated, ungifted and definitely a prize pair of robbing, cheating plums. I would rather be coached by Coco the clown than by these two pricks, who I had the personal pleasure of meeting a while back after they fleeced my friend £800 in the early days of their coaching career.
The mess they left my friend after they finished wasn't good as it was their total savings at the time, with young children to feed too. Llewy boy promised the world and delivered a Big Mac - whilst his brother looked on and applauded the gullible client for being taken for a ride!

I will never forget it .. one day I hope a journalist reads these threads and does an expose on them - I'm sure material wise they would get a lot of information.... welcome to wank-stain city boys - They've been expecting you...

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Back in the early days of ‘Champions Of Mind’. Rhys and Llewelyn Davies employed a young designer called `Luke Jarvis’. The lad answered the public call to be their Graphic designer . And from what I understand - he took it because he was a bit of a fan of theirs and so thought great!

That partnership didn’t last too long - and he soon was followed out the door by Llewelyn Davies ‘one time best man’ and business partner - James Burtt! apparently the twins tried to put him down as a ‘non-commit all’ and trash his work ethic. Think there was a photographer who un-ceremoniously also disappeared!

There is just too much overwhelming proof on these last few pages alone to tell you that if your thinking of working with/ investing money on TTT/Llewelyn and Rhys Davies. Please DON’T!

Reactions: 4
these really are 2 f'd up people aren't they.

One was a few years ago messaging MEN offering erotic massages after delivering them PT sessions and the other is just a full on self obsessed Narc

• Wow

One was a few years ago messaging MEN offering erotic massages after delivering them PT sessions and the other is just a full on self obsessed Narc
Hold up…..what?!

Reactions: 2

Think we can work out which one is which, however they are both narcissists!

Reactions: 5
What an absolute prick of a man saying that about Lauren and a child that he made out was like his daughter . He’s an absolute heartless psycho I’m sure of it . What you see there is narcissistic rage . No wonder Lauren was negative living with a cheating man with a god complex whilst paying for his life . I hope she’s at peace and loving her best life with her daughter , she can do better than this dangerous man .

Also trying to make out he’s met someone else to make her jealous absolutely hilarious .

I need more details on this story immediately!!!!??????

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.