Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute pair of prize bell ends - that video sums up what wank stain plums inhabit those bodies and minds!
I feel sorry for the members who had to witness that whilst training.....

Reactions: 3
Watched the video of this brave young woman talking about that predatory videographer. Grim. Grim. Grim. Depressingly common and predictable.

The reactions from blokes on this Lee Page's Instagram - also grimly predictable. Sit the duck down lads - not your gig but then misogyny is real.

However, does it surprise me that those twats are working with him? No.

Both Llewelyn and Rhys Davies drip with misogyny. It's everywhere, from reports of inappropriate behaviour with female clients that were introduced to them by Sarah Akwisombe, to how they used their partners for social proof while clearly being dicks to them, Llewelyn’s affair, Rhys using his own mother’s struggles and poverty to either tell his sob story about a mattress or to lure people in with his tales of buying her house 7 times over. And the way they groom and targets the vulnerable, more often than not women with their scams because they know they can intimidate them more easily. All part and parcel of predatory misogynist behaviour.

Rhys and Llewelyn Davies - a gift that keeps on giving. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sad
Reactions: 10
"I will never say something and not do it.."

Bless Rhys Davies - so forgetful!

Just a reminder that we're still waiting on the below Rhys...

• You were going to sell-out the O2 (or the smallest room at the venue) with Europe's most BIGGEST motivational event. You didn't do that.
  • You were going to start a fitness clothing brand. You didn't do that (turned out to be some generic hoodies printed up with the LGFM logo).
  • You were going to do some business thing with Leedor Bryant at Protection Dogs Worldwide. You didn't do that.
  • You were buying a fitness clothing brand in North West England just a couple of weeks ago. You didn't do that.
  • You were going to take the property business by storm with branding outfit DevelopMind. You didn't do that.
  • You were going to start a supplement brand. You didn't do that (NB posting a picture of a sample tub that anyone can order from supplement suppliers mixed to their own request doesn't count. Do come back to us when you have a proper business that's selling either into gyms nationally, or direct to consumers via a proper website. Like bulk.com perhaps.)

There's more, but that'll do for now.

Just didn't want you to think that we don't take notice of all the impressive plans. Do let us know when any of the above actually happen - we're sure you will!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Rhys Davies classic I will be coming off the radar for a while only content will be polished value adds 🤣🤣🤣🤣 lasted all of 30 secs 🤦🏼‍

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Just listened to the The Why Not? Podcast Episode 01. Okay, I’m not gonna trash the whole thing as I cant be arsed (....and I’d prefer to go spend time with the family!). However what’s with Rhys Davies ‘over-swearing’?`. By that I mean - calling your own students ‘C***s’ and ’These F***rs`’,?

Now, Im not saying his students are not those those things....😂😂 - but seriously!

Matt Hall scammer, preying on people’s vulnerability AGAIN!View attachment 566202
Telling people to spend life savings because they need to invest in themselves ✔

Vague promises that any business idea can succeeed because of internet ✔

Blatantly planting the seed that if anyone close to you challenges your involvement with the scam you shouldn’t listen to them ✔

Deriding savings during pensions/old age poverty crisis after a pandemic ✔

All of that targeted at warm female audience of Body Shop At Home women so that they’ll pay him £600 a month for his scammy coaching? Those rogue traders ripping off old folk with gutter cleaning services who’d get chased down the road on that BBC show have more integrity than this spray tanned wax work with boot polish painted on beard and mad stare.

Matt HalI has been Llewelyn’ed. Not one original thought under that badly bleached barnet.

Matt Hall Coach scams women

Phew! That should help Google search rankings a bit👏🏼

Reactions: 7
Looks like Llewellyn Davies’s Bentley has once again come out the repair centre. I’m not sure if it’ll last till the end of the week but let’s see. It’s probably had more repair work done to it since he’s brought it than he’s had hot dinners!

Rhys’s strictly “value add polished content” he grandly announced today lasted all of half an hour. Today’s offerings include 50% off coaching and full availability to call any willing customers tomorrow (isn’t UK’s top coach fully booked for weeks ahead? 🤔) and pictures of wads of almost certainly undeclared cash.
What happened to all those corporate clients Rhys Davies was promising us couple of months ago? Maybe they insist on Bacs payments rather than brown envelopes?Bummer.
I smell desperation in the air tonight and for the foreseeable. I guess it’s dawning on him that he’ll have to pay his own rent now. Bless.
Talking of un-bleeping your life - charity should definitely start at home here Rhys.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Rhys’s strictly “value add polished content” he grandly announced today lasted all of half an hour. Today’s offerings include 50% off coaching and full availability to call any willing customers tomorrow (isn’t UK’s top coach fully booked for weeks ahead? 🤔) and pictures of wads of almost certainly undeclared cash.
What happened to all those corporate clients Rhys Davies was promising us couple of months ago? Maybe they insist on Bacs payments rather than brown envelopes?Bummer.
I smell desperation in the air tonight and for the foreseeable. I guess it’s dawning on him that he’ll have to pay his own rent now. Bless.
Talking of un-bleeping your life - charity should definitely start at home here Rhys.
I’m sure HMRC will be interested in this! 👏👏👏 Definitely desperation!!

I think Matt Hall deserves his own thread at this point, he really seems to have been Llewelynised
Matt Hall coach scam is reaching new Llewy lows! As InstaCasualty pointed out, his boot polish beard is getting darker by the day, but perhaps that’s how Llewy likes it 😂
They did a live earlier together where someone asked if they were qualified ? Llewy answered pretty much that only a doctor of psychology was more qualified than he is. The hairdresser who asked stated she’d already spent too much money on poor coaching....well she’s about to spend even more on absolute sh#te!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I went school with the twins, only seen them from the outside.
This thread and the last one are both shocking, worrying and hilarious at the same time,been reading it since last week 😂😂

Reactions: 5
I went school with the twins, only seen them from the outside.
This thread and the last one are both shocking, worrying and hilarious at the same time,been reading it since last week 😂😂
Inside info always appreciated!!!

Reactions: 2
7187AE73-0E9E-4946-AE4F-15E9A11E8F12.jpeg

What a guy.... I feel genuinely sorry for Lauren and her daughter imagine being spoken about like that a few days after a break up. Just no words. Anyone thinking of taking advantage of TTT Style Rhys Davies “half price” coaching please please don’t.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
View attachment 567546
What a guy.... I feel genuinely sorry for Lauren and her daughter imagine being spoken about like that a few days after a break up. Just no words. Anyone thinking of taking advantage of TTT Style Rhys Davies “half price” coaching please please don’t.
What a delight!

Now come on Matt Hall, put down the boot polish will you?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 567546
Christ alive, he’s saying this about a child? About a child he called his daughter until recently who was featured on his grid few days ago. This “love and light” and being all “amicable” stuff didn’t last did it? But it does give an insight into how chaotic, disordered and impulsive he is and how the veneer of proclaimed professionalism and success is really paper thin.

But then his clients from last year were saying that both Llewelyn and Rhys Davies were always talking about their families and clients in a horrendously disrespectful way. On the Sarah Akwisombe threads a clients was talking about the fact that they did that and bitched about their partners but also revealed really sensitive info on other clients including mental health conditions.

If you’re reading this as a prospective client beware that this could you be he’d be posting horrible stuff like that about you without a second thought.

The only saving grace is that he literally has at most few hundred actual real followers so not that many people will actually see it.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.