Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow! This Is extremely damaging to Rhys Davies, Llewelyn Davies and Matt Hall & Alec Witts, who have all been very pleased to be reigniting their connections with this person...hope the police investigation is thorough to these predatory individuals!

Reactions: 1
What a revolting scum bag. I hope he gets what’s coming to him! How these clowns can sleep at night, I’ll never know

I have heard some stuff along of the lines of that video about Lee Page for a while. There’s a reason why any bodybuilder/fitness athlete wouldn’t come close to touch his services. He’s had a sleazy reputation and there’s been plenty of rumours (which probably may have some truth).
He went off the scene a while ago but had resurfaced in the last few months. I hear he’s offering next to nothing prices as he clearly has other intentions when it comes to females.
When dumb and dumber, Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies first did their whatever the duck it was on YouTube, he was doing the videography. There was a big fall out as Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies owed him a lot of money and refused to pay up and was bullying him to get their content up on YouTube edited in very little time. Eventually he cut his losses but it appears they’ve all reconciled and are back working together now.

• Angry
I have heard some stuff along of the lines of that video about Lee Page for a while. There’s a reason why any bodybuilder/fitness athlete wouldn’t come close to touch his services. He’s had a sleazy reputation and there’s been plenty of rumours (which probably may have some truth).
He went off the scene a while ago but had resurfaced in the last few months. I hear he’s offering next to nothing prices as he clearly has other intentions when it comes to females.
When dumb and dumber, Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies first did their whatever the duck it was on YouTube, he was doing the videography. There was a big fall out as Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies owed him a lot of money and refused to pay up and was bullying him to get their content up on YouTube edited in very little time. Eventually he cut his losses but it appears they’ve all reconciled and are back working together now.
that Lee page did post a response to the allegations which seemed to make out like it is a single case and he’s the victim having never done anything before but this video seems to make out there’s more women he’s done this with. If you look at the comments which he’s turned off nowhe also has a lot of support. There’s 2 sides to every story obviously so it’ll be interesting to see how that unfolds - by the sounds of it it doesn’t look good for him and if he’s picking up work off the Davies twins again there must be a reason esp if he’s been burned by them before

that Lee page did post a response to the allegations which seemed to make out like it is a single case and he’s the victim having never done anything before but this video seems to make out there’s more women he’s done this with. If you look at the comments which he’s turned off nowhe also has a lot of support. There’s 2 sides to every story obviously so it’ll be interesting to see how that unfolds - by the sounds of it it doesn’t look good for him and if he’s picking up work off the Davies twins again there must be a reason esp if he’s been burned by them before
Also look under the victims IG story highlights - so many women coming forward including a massage therapist who had messages from him 🤢

I HATE these toxic masculine men , absolute pieces of tit . That Lee page looks like scum .

Also hate that Rhys thinks buying his Mums house which will probably involve her paying for it anyway and all he can think about is how he will inherit it . He’s an absolute parasite .

Reactions: 4
I HATE these toxic masculine men , absolute pieces of tit . That Lee page looks like scum .

Also hate that Rhys thinks buying his Mums house which will probably involve her paying for it anyway and all he can think about is how he will inherit it . He’s an absolute parasite .
And to think Sarah Akwisombe, the feminist boundary pusher and pioneer associated with these people.

Reactions: 6
And to think Sarah Akwisombe, the feminist boundary pusher and pioneer associated with these people.
Exactly no one feminist in anyway would involve themselves with people who behave like this .

Exactly no one feminist in anyway would involve themselves with people who behave like this .
Sarah strikes me as one of the ‘ pick me .. pick me’ handmaidens who want men to like them who therefore are just as toxic .

Rhys Davies and Llewellyn Davies (dumb and dumber or Liar Liar) use to film their videos for YouTube at Ultimate Fitness or Base Gym both located in Birmingham. Speak to either of the owners and they’ll tell you what a bunch of despicable parasites they were. At Ultimate fitness, the owner (Si Fan) gave them many warnings about their aggressive shouting and roaring and just basically behaving like dickheads to which then he told them to clear off and take their film crew with them. Base gym, they kept bullying members as they felt having their film crew with them made them more entitled to the machines. Lee Page was widely considered as a head with them two as he was just following them and around videoing them.

Long time lurker , saved some money finding this thread :)

I wonder if the partner has found out about the truth about the sexuality ;) he knows what i mean

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

It is no surprise that it wasn't too long after this video these lot were turfed out of Ultimate Fitness. Watch from start to finish and if you're in doubt, it will really show what a pair of dickheads they are.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7

It is no surprise that it wasn't too long after this video these lot were turfed out of Ultimate Fitness. Watch from start to finish and if you're in doubt, it will really show what a pair of dickheads they are.
Hilarious

Hilarious, they really do think so highly of themselves

What an absolute pair of knobs. Do they really think they look cool. I couldn’t watch it all. Excruciating to watch.

Reactions: 3
I'm almost lost for words watching that video. I knew they were clowns but this is on another level entirely. It's no surprise they were banned from Ultimate Fitness shortly afterwards. Si Fantom the owner is by all accounts a very decent guy and I'm told he would have tolerated a lot before banning them. Can't wait to see what bullshit next week will bring from the champions of delusion. I'm looking forward to the launch of their pre workout drink too which will probably never get mentioned again.

Reactions: 5

That’s 4.5 minutes of my life that I’ll never get back. I’d like to provide a considered analysis of it but all I can think of is: what a pair of unforgivably basic cunts they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hahahaha that video , it’s like a parody film
‘ Look at me legs’ 😂😂😂
steroid riddled idiots , no wonder the gym owner told them to duck off screaming like animals .

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.