Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhys Davies is truly an imbecile 😂😂

By posting this conversation from his mum (who, seems incredibly dense like him) he has openly admitted that he never bought his mums house the previous six or seven times...

• Haha
Reactions: 6

By posting this conversation from his mum (who, seems incredibly dense like him) he has openly admitted that he never bought his mums house the previous six or seven times...
The continued lies from Rhys Davies is just never ending now. It’s like every day there’s 2-3 things that is just BS 💩

Do you think that’s actually his mum and he’s just using another phone number 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nothing says imbecile more than this photo. Imagine a “legitimate business man”, 7 figure earner, working with the best CEO’s and business people out there - and he posts a photo of his knuckle duster 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he really is thick as 💩!!!!!! I am so happy he is in the form of his life, stupid form that is.
60B2CC38-C827-4D20-9D83-FBF749E79686.png
FEC9E1D6-0E15-4D94-8A43-F498AEA1B702.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7

Proves Rhys Davies is reading these posts “it will be in your name, I will just have it in your will”
Cheers Rhys we now know you’re not making your mum homeless...big of you!😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tit for tat now..waiting for rhys to have rent a woman for the evening so make lauren jealous flooding insta with all the crap and freshly laid bullshit...if you are reading this lauren..you have had a very lucky escape...this man has brought you down...your better than this...

• Haha
The continued lies from Rhys Davies is just never ending now. It’s like every day there’s 2-3 things that is just BS 💩

Do you think that’s actually his mum and he’s just using another phone number 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nothing says imbecile more than this photo. Imagine a “legitimate business man”, 7 figure earner, working with the best CEO’s and business people out there - and he posts a photo of his knuckle duster 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he really is thick as 💩!!!!!! I am so happy he is in the form of his life, stupid form that is.
View attachment 563943View attachment 563940
You're right, he's probably texting himself and not actually buying anything 😂😂 let's check the land reg title in a few months

Reactions: 4
Christ. He really is so basic isn’t he?
By the way, for what it’s worth this may be meant for someone specific. Like someone he’s ripped off and someone who is perhaps unhappy right now. I’ve now seen both of them do this silly posturing every time tit goes tits up big time. Which it does, cyclically because you can’t sustain a scam for any length of time. All this frantic posting is always a sign of trouble.

And remember, there are always more lurkers than posters here so as Rhys Davies would eloquently put it’s definitely 👀👀👀 kinda situation. And even if people are looking at his bullshit stories on insta, a quick Google of “Rhys Davies Coach” will take them.... here 😆

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Christ. He really is so basic isn’t he?
By the way, for what it’s worth this may be meant for someone specific. Like someone he’s ripped off and someone who is perhaps unhappy right now. I’ve now seen both of them do this silly posturing every time tit goes tits up big time. Which it does, cyclically because you can’t sustain a scam for any length of time. All this frantic posting is always a sign of trouble.

And remember, there are always more lurkers than posters here so as Rhys Davies would eloquently put it definitely 👀👀👀. And even if people are looking at his bullshit stories on insta, a quick Google of “Rhys Davies Coach” will take them.... here 😆
Think they are all aware the heat is on! Matt Hall & Alec Witts....the quicker they do a Steve Burgess the better for them. 😂

Rhys Davies did a good Job of Lauren Davies,Two peas in a pod. Think she would have learnt from all of his bullshit that this vulgar behaviour really doesn't work.
Can’t wait to see the car with that number plate! 😜

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
The silly sausage doesn’t know how you buy from the council does he? After you send the forms (which he showed this week) it can take up to 4 weeks for them to confirm you can buy. Then it can take 8 weeks for the house to be valued, and up to 2 weeks to receive the price from the council. So 14 weeks before you can even apply for a mortgage based on the valuation.

So he says he’s waiting on the contract? Lies lies lies!

• Haha
The silly sausage doesn’t know how you buy from the council does he? After you send the forms (which he showed this week) it can take up to 4 weeks for them to confirm you can buy. Then it can take 8 weeks for the house to be valued, and up to 2 weeks to receive the price from the council. So 14 weeks before you can even apply for a mortgage based on the valuation.

I’ve run out of facepalms tonight. 🤣

• Haha

Rhys Davies will now claim he can fast track the process for CASH! Let’s hope he has a good paper trail for that CASH ... be a shame if he got caught out for money laundering 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Rhys Davies will now claim he can fast track the process for CASH! Let’s hope he has a good paper trail for that CASH ... be a shame if he got caught out for money laundering 😝
You know it!!! They actually do money laundering checks (I know all this as my work colleague is going through the process so asked him how it’s done.) There’s no short cut for cash and the timelines are timelines

You know it!!! They actually do money laundering checks (I know all this as my work colleague is going through the process so asked him how it’s done.) There’s no short cut for cash and the timelines are timelines
Absolutely....there is a limit for cash and it’s very very low..!

Reactions: 1
Think they are all aware the heat is on! Matt Hall & Alec Witts....the quicker they do a Steve Burgess the better for them. 😂

Can’t wait to see the car with that number plate! 😜
Matt Hall‘s - vacant staring into the camera and saying for no real reason “absolutely...”. makes me giggle every time.🤷‍♂️

Matt Hall‘s - vacant staring into the camera and saying for no real reason “absolutely...”. makes me giggle every time.🤷‍♂️
With his fake tan and now combed down highlighted hair, because Llewy didn’t like it spiked up...,yes he changed his hair because of Llewy....does that make him a SHEEPLE?😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
With his fake tan and now combed down highlighted hair, because Llewy didn’t like it spiked up...,yes he changed his hair because of Llewy....does that make him a SHEEPLE?😜
I love his shiny shirt and £12 Vans sunglasses. Styleee

• Haha
In an interesting (but wholly unsurprising) turn of events, it turns out that scumbags attract scumbags. Llewy and Rhys Davies have been going on about their big YouTube ‘comeback’, employing Lee Page/ Envigor Media. Turns out he will have the police looking into him for harassment of female clients. Couldn’t make it up. Hopefully the below video is viewable, it’s from a woman who is speaking out against him.

• Wow
  • Angry
It's viewable, thank you (sound is a bit off, but I heard it all) - doesn't it just say everything that you need to know about these two scumbags, Llewellyn Davies and Rhys Davies, that they employ a pervert like that to do their videos!

Reactions: 3

View attachment 563943View attachment 563940
What a moron, that is evidence right there!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.