Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rhys Davies‘ alleged students can’t spell either....wonder if they’re not real people 🤪😂🤪 now there’s a thought! Surely not 😂😜😂
INPACKED!
BUSILDING 🙈
I actually have noticed a clear pattern when he screenshots these supposed texts exchanges - 9/10 there is grammar errors. I’m calling Rhys Thicko Davies out - he’s writing them himself and making out there his students. Noticed his spelling in the last few match his own.

It beggars belief that Rhys posting this shite thinks that it’s actually proving that he’s credible. Screenshots of misspelled WhatsApp messages on Instagram as client testimonials? What other apparently 7 figure business does this? How is this verifiable? This is pathetically basic and a sign that they are beyond desperate.

I remember Akwisombe doing this shite when Llewelyn Davies was coaching her. Some of these clients later said it was an informal out of context exchange and not a proof of anything as everything went to pot after that.
surely this client would be shouting from the social rooftops about who they are and how Rhys has done this for them?????!!!!!

Reactions: 6
I see the seven figure bullshitter, Rhys Davies is looking for his next victims whilst the other imbecile, Llewellyn Davies has got his minions Alec Witts and Matt Hall locked in a room in his rented manor for some pointless videos again...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I see the seven figure bullshitter, Rhys Davies is looking for his next victims whilst the other imbecile, Llewellyn Davies has got his minions Alec Witts and Matt Hall locked in a room in his rented manor for some pointless videos again...
Llewy is now so reliant on Matt Hall & Alec Witts funnel! My guess is Alec Witts will break ties first after paying Llewy for 4 years and continue to take the condescending tripe he dishes! He needs to focus on his property business.

Reactions: 2
Rhys Davies - just keeps on providing the ammo. He’s getting even worse than LD with his lies and BS.

firstly he’s making £76k profit on next house purchase - how is that even possible if he’s never even OWNED a property before? Please someone explain to me?

secondly, what CEO’s testimonials does he actually have???? Please show me where the PROOF is??? I haven’t seen one CEO post anything about him!!!????

4F11D3BD-C20C-4DA6-859D-0C38024E953E.png
99EE18EC-9990-4C07-8F2B-FA80FDCA3BE7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Rhys Davies - just keeps on providing the ammo. He’s getting even worse than LD with his lies and BS.

firstly he’s making £76k profit on next house purchase - how is that even possible if he’s never even OWNED a property before? Please someone explain to me?

secondly, what CEO’s testimonials does he actually have???? Please show me where the PROOF is??? I haven’t seen one CEO post anything about him!!!????

View attachment 562019View attachment 562020
This is the discount the council will give him on the council house. Soooo profit after 5 years (I believe if you resell within 5 years you have to pay some discount back.) So he’s not lying but he’s being economical with the truth!!

This is the discount the council will give him on the council house. Soooo profit after 5 years (I believe if you resell within 5 years you have to pay some discount back.) So he’s not lying but he’s being economical with the truth!!
That's if you genuinely believe he's buying his mums home 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So he intends to sell it (if he really buys it !) and make his mum homeless....
Doing it for money, profit...nothing about making his mum secure and out of love....he’s jus seeing ££’s Disgraceful behaviour from a son!

View attachment 562019View attachment 562020

Rhys Davies tells anyone he works with to start calling themselves a CEO.

So when he works with painter-and-decorator Dave Gibbons, in his easily-impressed mind, Rhys is working with the CEO of Dave Gibbons Painting And Decorating.

He'll trot out the line that every freelancer/small business owner/self-employed type should THINK like a CEO - to which there's a grain of truth of course.

But actual, real, powerful CEOs in the proper, grown-up adult corporate sense? Chief Executive Officers who have responsibility for hundreds or thousands of staff, huge budgets and international business concerns and the like?

Not a chance.

I would love to see him pitch to a real CEO. It would be like Bungle out of Rainbow trying to hang with a Grizzly.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So he intends to sell it (if he really buys it !) and make his mum homeless....
Doing it for money, profit...nothing about making his mum secure and out of love....he’s jus seeing ££’s Disgraceful behaviour from a son!
He bangs on about living opposite a crack den on a mattress with a leaky roof - so that’s what he’s buying for Ma Davies?? Charming!
And if he really was so loaded, would he not buy somewhere else for Ma Davies and return her home to the council for a family that needed help after the pandemic?
That’s of course if he’s even buying it at all

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Rhys Davies tells anyone he works with to start calling themselves a CEO.

So when he works with painter-and-decorator Dave Gibbons, in his easily-impressed mind, Rhys is working with the CEO of Dave Gibbons Painting And Decorating.

He'll trot out the line that every freelancer/small business owner/self-employed type should THINK like a CEO - to which there's a grain of truth of course.

But actual, real, powerful CEOs in the proper, grown-up adult corporate sense? Chief Executive Officers who have responsibility for hundreds or thousands of staff, huge budgets and international business concerns and the like?

Not a chance.

I would love to see him pitch to a real CEO. It would be like Bungle out of Rainbow trying to hang with a Grizzly.
Absolutely! I just imagined him pitching to my CEO - a woman who is an absolute legend in the field. I mean, I can just see it - her sitting there in her sensible blouse, looking at Rhys Davies in his jeggings and enormous pink shoes, shouting, swearing, blinking and rubbing his head, talking about 'levels', cardio at 5 a.m. and 1000% commitment. He'd be tripping on his faux leather briefcase out of the door quicker than you could say 'taxi for the contrepeneur'.

The truth is, they’ve never experienced any actual corporate business in true sense. This is MLM chat about “business” - like a fantasy from a movie or a reality show. Llewy and Rhys are dressing like what they think C-Suite executives dress like (Christ imagine 😂), they talk like what they think C-Suite talks like (they absolutely bleeping don’t) but it’s all very much massive desperate projection . Let’s just say that CEO of Goldman Sachs doesn’t spend his weekend driving his Lambo (if he had a lambo that is as I bet he doesn’t) to a Nando’s car park.

My kids do more convincing role play running a cafe out of their IKEA play kitchen than those two at playing executive millionaires 😂

Thing is: this is designed to reel in the vulnerable. They are kicking down in the most horrendous way. Grim really.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Podcast update.
For some reason I listened to episode 2 and it is much better for the Lols. Here are the highlights:-

The “coaches” discuss the hard hitting issue of people copying and trying to fit in with the crowd. It is mentioned that most of them are essentially copies of Llewelyn. They do an unconvincing job of disputing this. Rhys dominates the conversation and reveals his sociopathic tendencies by revealing that he recently attended a dinner party at which he immediately informed the host that he was not prepared to make small talk (“talk tit” as he puts it).
There are coaches named Pretesh and Alec who don’t say anything. Some other people say something they had clearly just googled.
A chap named Dean actually seems a little more down to earth and relatable. It is worth listening for the exchange at the end where Rhys goes off on a hilarious rant on Dean for filling on his census which is apparently “sheeple mentality”.

I learnt very little about personal development. I did however feel that the whole mentality of cutting out people in your life and not engaging in social activities makes them come across as a quite sad and lonely. I think this is reflected on their social media pages where they don’t seem to have any actual friends. Listening to them made me feel grateful for having my family and friends around me. Personally am very much looking forward to attending dinner parties and “talking tit” in the near future.
I listened to this as well earlier, it’s half an hour I’ll never get back!
It’s a bit extreme how worked up RD gets about the whole census thing, he doesn’t seem to have any idea what it’s for but just the fact that someone wants him to fill some info in, he gets really worked up and defensive! I bet he filled it in...
If you fancy a laugh and really have nothing better to do, give this selection of verbal diarrhoea a listen if only for how much these people believe their own BS!

Reactions: 1
Absolutely! I just imagined him pitching to my CEO - a woman who is an absolute legend in the field. I mean, I can just see it - her sitting there in her sensible blouse, looking at Rhys Davies in his jeggings and enormous pink shoes, shouting, swearing, blinking and rubbing his head, talking about 'levels', cardio at 5 a.m. and 1000% commitment. He'd be tripping on his faux leather briefcase out of the door quicker than you could say 'taxi for the contrepeneur'.

The truth is, they’ve never experienced any actual corporate business in true sense. This is MLM chat about “business” - like a fantasy from a movie or a reality show. Llewy and Rhys are dressing like what they think C-Suite executives dress like (Christ imagine 😂), they talk like what they think C-Suite talks like (they absolutely bleeping don’t) but it’s all very much massive desperate projection . Let’s just say that CEO of Goldman Sachs doesn’t spend his weekend driving his Lambo (if he had a lambo that is as I bet he doesn’t) to a Nando’s car park.

My kids do more convincing role play running a cafe out of their IKEA play kitchen than those two at playing executive millionaires 😂

Thing is: this is designed to reel in the vulnerable. They are kicking down in the most horrendous way. Grim really.
This is very funny 😆

also, does it not really bug you when they say “cardio” but all they are doing is a bleeping dog walk? Deirdre from no. 37b takes her pug twice a day boys....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Keep this forum going guy's. penfold_01_04 i was also thinking about signing up to these morons originally as I was drawn in by their social media with the fancy cars and the big manor house's and the screenshots of 'proof' from WhatsApp messages from people they have helped made so much money. However luckily i did my research and found tattle and now i know these men are just con artists who lie about almost everything. Show your mum this thread, hopefully this alone will be enough to convince her as it did for me. That Alec Witts has been copying LD's style to a tee. Posting screenshots of WhatsApp messages from clients praising him but no actual proper proof of these clients as well as constantly talking about mindset etc. If anyone wants to have a look at his Instagram page it's under the name alecthomashenry. The guy is basically a carbon copy of LD

Reactions: 8
Keep this forum going guy's. penfold_01_04 i was also thinking about signing up to these morons originally as I was drawn in by their social media with the fancy cars and the big manor house's and the screenshots of 'proof' from WhatsApp messages from people they have helped made so much money. However luckily i did my research and found tattle and now i know these men are just con artists who lie about almost everything. Show your mum this thread, hopefully this alone will be enough to convince her as it did for me. That Alec Witts has been copying LD's style to a tee. Posting screenshots of WhatsApp messages from clients praising him but no actual proper proof of these clients as well as constantly talking about mindset etc. If anyone wants to have a look at his Instagram page it's under the name alecthomashenry. The guy is basically a carbon copy of LD
Good to know this thread came up when you did your research on these liars and charlatans.

Make sure to spell their full names though, ie llewelyn Davies, instead of LD to help improve the search results!

The more people who know the truth, the better.

Reactions: 4
So glad people like yourself and others - found Tattle and indeed this particular forum first - and didn’t fall for the ‘Mind trap n Money pit’ that is Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies . It goes to show that in and amongst what we post - much good is being done. We save one person, one post, at a time.👏🏾👏🏾💯💯

Reactions: 5
Another Rhys Davies classic "I will literally stop when I die" -as opposed to what?? 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.