Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh big Rhys is really fuelling my fire atm... LD is just on his bodybuilding BS but Rhys has now realised how skint he’s going to be and how is he going to keep all the hire purchase payments for his cars!!

View attachment 560167
Thank goodness he is going to help me structure my content so my message “is understand”.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@penfold_01_04 How about giving Matt Hall the benefit of the doubt by contacting Matt Hall directly (perhaps your dad is better placed than you), voice your concerns; if he has any integrity am pretty sure he would agree taking more than a third of a vulnerable persons income is not good business practice and refund her money. If he gets defensive and aggressive I think that is point proved in terms of what sort of person he is. 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 6
Great news. This evening Rhys will be doing something that he's never done before. In fact in his own words "No one I'm the country can", whatever that means. The thick illiterate twit should at least take the time to proof read his social media posts before posting them particularly if he's calling what he's selling "Unique Communication". Things must be getting hard now especially with Lauren not around to pay the rent and he's had the expense of buying two houses last week and a company recently too. Why on earth anybody would pay this man to help them communicate better when he can't even spell and the embarrassing content he puts out makes no sense is beyond me. Don't leave it too late though guys as you may miss out on this life changing opportunity. Email him to get your name on the fast track list.

@penfold_01_04 How about giving Matt Hall the benefit of the doubt by contacting Matt Hall directly (perhaps your dad is better placed than you), voice your concerns; if he has any integrity am pretty sure he would agree taking more than a third of a vulnerable persons income is not good business practice and refund her money. If he gets defensive and aggressive I think that is point proved in terms of what sort of person he is. 🤷‍♂️
I'm not sure somebody like Matt Hall is necessarily a bad person and in many ways he's also a victim in this who has probably paid Llewy far more than £600 per month over the last couple of years. An approach direct to him is certainly worth a try but there are many other options open for retrieving the money including a claim in the small claims court. If Matt Hall has any assets or a genuine business then a CCJ against him would be hugely damaging and not something he'd want.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Great news. This evening Rhys will be doing something that he's never done before. In fact in his own words "No one I'm the country can", whatever that means. The thick illiterate twit should at least take the time to proof read his social media posts before posting them particularly if he's calling what he's selling "Unique Communication". Things must be getting hard now especially with Lauren not around to pay the rent and he's had the expense of buying two houses last week and a company recently too. Why on earth anybody would pay this man to help them communicate better when he can't even spell and the embarrassing content he puts out makes no sense is beyond me. Don't leave it too late though guys as you may miss out on this life changing opportunity. Email him to get your name on the fast track list.

I'm not sure somebody like Matt Hall is necessarily a bad person and in many ways he's also a victim in this who has probably paid Llewy far more than £600 per month over the last couple of years. An approach direct to him is certainly worth a try but there are many other options open for retrieving the money including a claim in the small claims court. If Matt Hall has any assets or a genuine business then a CCJ against him would be hugely damaging and not something he'd want.
I am being in contact with Rhys Davies IMMEDIATELY for helping with me understanded in a BUSINESS CONTEXT. Only HE and not every gooder corporate video agency in UK can help ME achieve ALL success in ALL areas of LIFE. Only HE. Not even brutha LLEWY.

Rhys have OWN PERSONAL VIDEOGRAPHER, which help him MOTIVATE whole world, include 150 subscribers for New YouTube and ALL InstaBots.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You just couldn't make some of this stuff up - really you couldn't. RD putting out a message about "Unique Communication" designed to inspire somebody to pay for a course - only to have "Unique" spelling and Grammar included free of charge!
These guys really are "Unique" ....:oops::oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Personally I really disagree with this! Matt Hall is invested into LD and his method - I wouldnt even bother attempting to contact him, just look at all his spiel on his instagram its all classsic MLM bullshit - what does he actually do or deliver as a coach? the answer is nothing.

I would simply cut the snakes head off - take your mums laptop/ipad etc off her and tell her she needs some time away from them and you have proof they are a scam - I would literally present the Sarah Askiwombe case as the lead into - you are wasting your own hard earn cash. It's difficult because its your mum, but you need to be tough with her and explain this also with your dad. Show him the evidence. If shes in the body shop then fine but getting into this GIVES nothing in return - would she send her bank details to nigeria? be firm and tough

You just couldn't make some of this stuff up - really you couldn't. RD putting out a message about "Unique Communication" designed to inspire somebody to pay for a course - only to have "Unique" spelling and Grammar included free of charge!
These guys really are "Unique" ....:oops::oops::oops::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
OMG it is so embarrassing how illiterate he actually is!

Last edited:
The imbecile that is RHYS Davies is apparently buying his mums house for the 7th time??

Does that mean the other 6 times were a lie Rhys Davies?

• Haha
I can see that both Rhys and Lauren have issued a coordinated “statement”.

Here is the nub. Nobody is interested in them personally. Really they aren’t. In fact the only reason there is a convo here about Rhys and Llewelyn Davies is because they’ve ripped off a load of people over the last few years. This thread exists because that’s what happened and number of times now people turned up saying they found it helpful in either not getting involved with those two or indeed seeking help for their loved ones who fell prey to £300 a month for a zoom call type of rip of arrangement for some unspecified “motivation”.

Secondly, this business model used by Llewelyn and Rhys Davies, I use the word “business” loosely here, where you you constantly flaunt your supposed wealth and rags to riches sob story to snare in unsuspecting victims is not a consequence free proposition. Your life is on sale, put out there by you. You constantly invite the whole world to look at what you have and what you do and who you do it with and and tell people to email you and pay you to find out how you did it and your relationships were included in that. Don’t be surprised people feel like they can review it like any other product on offer, including product flaws given you’ve charged people thousands delivering a grand sum of duck all in return and leaving a trail of debt and destruction behind you while doing your “look I’m rich” antics on all social media channels known to man.

For clarity, Lauren has an actual business. A business that delivers a tangible service and delivers it well judging by the reviews and this is not the subject of discussion here.

Bang on 👌🏽
A co-ordinated statement! PMSL!!! This is brilliant! Who the duck do they think they are? Bill and Melinda Gates? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Finally found the ‘holy grail’ of podcasts ‘The Why Not?’. So I settle down and start naturally with the trailer...WTAF!😳😂

The imbecile that is RHYS Davies is apparently buying his mums house for the 7th time??

Does that mean the other 6 times were a lie Rhys Davies?
The reality is his mum is buying the house from the housing association under their right to buy scheme. It will be available at a significant discount and although I've no doubt he is gifting his mum the deposit if this time it is actually true it's not quite the million pounds property he was boasting recently was going to be his first ever property purchase. Still no explanation about the countless other times he's announced on social media he's bought his mum's house. Keep the bullshit up Rhys and we will keep on exposing your lies.

Llewy's at it now. Being illiterate clearly runs in the family. What kind of clown would pay somebody so incompetent to coach them.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
The reality is his mum is buying the house from the housing association under their right to buy scheme. It will be available at a significant discount and although I've no doubt he is gifting his mum the deposit if this time it is actually true it's not quite the million pounds property he was boasting recently was going to be his first ever property purchase. Still no explanation about the countless other times he's announced on social media he's bought his mum's house. Keep the bullshit up Rhys and we will keep on exposing your lies.
To be fair he’s posted a picture of him ticking some boxes on a piece of paper. Just like he posted some pictures of alleged messages from an accountant telling him he can get a mortgage for million quid. A house that we will never hear about again.
He was exchanging on his Mum’s house last year at least twice. Hysterical 😂😂

I also note Matt Hall has been posting grandiose statements on “haters”. Which is cute. Mate you’ve 10k “followers” and 20 likes on a post and you’re in a pyramid scheme. I know you’ve paid Llewelyn Davies thousands by now but he’s going to make you go the Akwisombe way before you know it.
I’ll put a 100 quid on a bet that in few months time Matt Hall will go Steve Burgess way with cryptic Facebook statuses when this collapses in a puff of smoke and more ripped off women hit the papers.

• Haha
The bullshitting has already started this morning. It was only last week he made a ranting video and post about how Matt Hall, Alec Witts and Pretesh Parmar will be the future icons of this country in personal development and how we should all line up and take on their services as he is full and not taking any more students and here we have...
"FULL" "OFFICIALLY" Bore off with your NLP capitalisation and lies LD! 🙄

Oh big Rhys is really fuelling my fire atm... LD is just on his bodybuilding BS but Rhys has now realised how skint he’s going to be and how is he going to keep all the hire purchase payments for his cars!!

View attachment 560167
The grammar is appalling. How do these idiots keep going!

It really is a comedy club in each of their Facebook and Instagram pages every day. The bullshit really knows no bounds. They’ve lied so much there is no way they can keep up with it themselves.

Llewy's at it now. Being illiterate clearly runs in the family. What kind of clown would pay somebody so incompetent to coach them.

Podcast update.
For some reason I listened to episode 2 and it is much better for the Lols. Here are the highlights:-

The “coaches” discuss the hard hitting issue of people copying and trying to fit in with the crowd. It is mentioned that most of them are essentially copies of Llewelyn. They do an unconvincing job of disputing this. Rhys dominates the conversation and reveals his sociopathic tendencies by revealing that he recently attended a dinner party at which he immediately informed the host that he was not prepared to make small talk (“talk tit” as he puts it).
There are coaches named Pretesh and Alec who don’t say anything. Some other people say something they had clearly just googled.
A chap named Dean actually seems a little more down to earth and relatable. It is worth listening for the exchange at the end where Rhys goes off on a hilarious rant on Dean for filling on his census which is apparently “sheeple mentality”.

I learnt very little about personal development. I did however feel that the whole mentality of cutting out people in your life and not engaging in social activities makes them come across as a quite sad and lonely. I think this is reflected on their social media pages where they don’t seem to have any actual friends. Listening to them made me feel grateful for having my family and friends around me. Personally am very much looking forward to attending dinner parties and “talking tit” in the near future.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If you wondering whether you should invest Rhys Davies Champions’s of Mind and his coaching. Here is a brilliant example of why you shouldn’t.

You get absolute bull tit in return - the first 5 things you can find onYouTube with a simple search.

He can’t even spell or communicate himself.

“no one I the country offers this.”
“No one I’m the country can.”

6 spaces available = I am desperate so whoever signs up I’m taking them on.

80556919-4315-4A2D-AEE9-06B79CDC5102.png
8B3037F8-9197-4707-8FF1-40DF8132F296.png

Reactions: 1
If you wondering whether you should invest Rhys Davies Champions’s of Mind and his coaching. Here is a brilliant example of why you shouldn’t.

You get absolute bull tit in return - the first 5 things you can find onYouTube with a simple search.

He can’t even spell or communicate himself.

“no one I the country offers this.”
“No one I’m the country can.”

6 spaces available = I am desperate so whoever signs up I’m taking them on.

View attachment 560684View attachment 560688
"So your message is understand"
"personally by myself"

🙄

Reactions: 1
It beggars belief that Rhys posting this shite thinks that it’s actually proving that he’s credible. Screenshots of misspelled WhatsApp messages on Instagram as client testimonials? What other apparently 7 figure business does this? How is this verifiable? This is pathetically basic and a sign that they are beyond desperate.

I remember Akwisombe doing this shite when Llewelyn Davies was coaching her. Some of these clients later said it was an informal out of context exchange and not a proof of anything as everything went to pot after that.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.