Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s a shame that he is using this recent unfortunate life event to A) make out that he is a big deal being discussed in multiple forums and B)suggest that the forum exists to discuss his relationship. One would think he could use this as a chance to reflect on the real reason people are discussing him on this forum. To make it clear - if you stop lying repeatedly to try and drum up business for your coaching services then this forum will not need to exist. As above, I have no interest in his personal life and hope that his former partner and step daughter are not adversely affected.

Reactions: 2
Unfortunately Rhys - you Papa Smurf - Mug boy. you will always now get the attention you deserves on these forums - for being exactly what and your brother will now always been known for....con artists that have now been well and truly found out.
You both can't keep eating free lunches - I would suggest that the bill has now arrived!

She must have saw him in his primark budgie smugglers and realise she is bank rolling this fool while he pretends he is the big man and bailed right out 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lauren Davies has binned Rhys Davies several times before. I for one am not fully believing that these two will remain apart. This chancer can easily manipulate her and I wouldn’t bet against that happening again.
As for the other imbecile, it looks like Georgia Archer is remaining resolute in steering clear of him.

Reactions: 5
Today my dad confronted my mum about Matt Hall and his "coaching" bollocks. It turns out she actually pays £600 a month for his BS zoom calls and talks! She's retired and only earns £1500 a month - £600 should not be spent on life coaching scams. Honestly not sure how to get her out of this as she still believes she's benefitting from this. She genuinely thinks that she's learning a lot and becoming a better person (she's almost two-sided as she acts completely different in the house to when she's in public with others). At the moment, she's unaware that I know she spends £600 a month on Matt Hall's shite, but I want to tell her that I know and help her as much as I can. I'd need as much evidence I can that she's being manipulated and controlled by these freaks. She's been led into this for the past 3 months as far as I know (as she's pretty far into this, it will be difficult to try and get her to stop), and doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon.

This Friday she's attending some keynote speech bollocks where Llewellyn and Rhys talk shite for a couple of hours, and she genuinely believes that they are millionaires. When I found out she's like this (spending hundreds of pounds on contrepreneurs), it completely changed my whole perspective of her. I'll try my hardest to get her out of this, but at the moment she's showing no signs of slowing down and is completely invested in paying these assholes money, as she thinks it's the best possible thing to do in life. Also, could somebody please explain how this whole operation works? As in, how do they actually manipulate women into paying so much money for coaching, and what connections do Llewellyn and Rhys actually have with Matt (I'm new to this forum and I genuinely have no idea what half of the messages on here are about).

As a side note, I'd like to add that Matt has recently told my mum to set up her own business where she tries to sell his bullshit 'philosophy' to teachers around England. She believes she will be a professional businesswoman and (in my opinion) she is entirely delusional.
Just wish she never got dragged into this life coaching business as it's completely changed her. I think when/if she finally does realise that she's being conned and has wasted thousands of pounds, it would probably upset her so much.
She's easily manipulated and (as I said in an earlier post) will listen to anything Matt Hall tells her (she has depression so I'm not sure if this makes her more vulnerable).

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Just felt like I had to share this.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Lauren Davies has binned Rhys Davies several times before. I for one am not fully believing that these two will remain apart. This chancer can easily manipulate her and I wouldn’t bet against that happening again.
As for the other imbecile, it looks like Georgia Archer is remaining resolute in steering clear of him.
Agree 💯%. There’s something not quite right about this ‘break-up’. All parties being Amicable and “Fly and be free, my love!” stuff. As has been stated before ..nah not buying it!

Reactions: 1
To be fair it seems she’s opened up her FB to public so you can see a few of the posts from around the timeline when things changed. I won’t put it on her as you can go and see it for yourself but it certainly tells the story of LD and gives an insight into him and what he’s like. Esp on her NLP page from nov 20.

This is classic MLM scam - attracting vulnerable people by selling them the dream with fancy/shiny/expensive looking materialistic things. First they offer free taster sessions to the mass, then it starts with £99 sessions where you’ll get ungraded content and more ways of becoming a 7 figure earner and from there they move the most vulnerable people into the cash exploitation with personal 1-1 courses where they tell you and trick you into thinking these legitimate business men who’ve made millions and run multiple business will make you do the same. They take you on to the. Sell the courses they’ve taught you and then your a NLP coach yourself and whatever you replicate out to your following they then take there big cut of you as well...

If you search this forum there is tons of clippings you can present to your mum. My main starting point would be the fact that LD and RD have zero reviews and apart from 3/4 key people have zero businesses where they have actually done anything with there coaching? They used to fill the holiday inn Solihull up at weekends with Steve burgess selling £300 weekend courses which were just absolute them talking at you...

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Today my dad confronted my mum about Matt Hall and his "coaching" bollocks. It turns out she actually pays £600 a month for his BS zoom calls and talks! She's retired and only earns £1500 a month - £600 should not be spent on life coaching scams. Honestly not sure how to get her out of this as she still believes she's benefitting from this. She genuinely thinks that she's learning a lot and becoming a better person (she's almost two-sided as she acts completely different in the house to when she's in public with others). At the moment, she's unaware that I know she spends £600 a month on Matt Hall's shite, but I want to tell her that I know and help her as much as I can. I'd need as much evidence I can that she's being manipulated and controlled by these freaks. She's been led into this for the past 3 months as far as I know (as she's pretty far into this, it will be difficult to try and get her to stop), and doesn't plan on stopping anytime soon.

This Friday she's attending some keynote speech bollocks where Llewellyn and Rhys talk shite for a couple of hours, and she genuinely believes that they are millionaires. When I found out she's like this (spending hundreds of pounds on contrepreneurs), it completely changed my whole perspective of her. I'll try my hardest to get her out of this, but at the moment she's showing no signs of slowing down and is completely invested in paying these assholes money, as she thinks it's the best possible thing to do in life. Also, could somebody please explain how this whole operation works? As in, how do they actually manipulate women into paying so much money for coaching, and what connections do Llewellyn and Rhys actually have with Matt (I'm new to this forum and I genuinely have no idea what half of the messages on here are about).

As a side note, I'd like to add that Matt has recently told my mum to set up her own business where she tries to sell his bullshit 'philosophy' to teachers around England. She believes she will be a professional businesswoman and (in my opinion) she is entirely delusional.
Just wish she never got dragged into this life coaching business as it's completely changed her. I think when/if she finally does realise that she's being conned and has wasted thousands of pounds, it would probably upset her so much.
She's easily manipulated and (as I said in an earlier post) will listen to anything Matt Hall tells her (she has depression so I'm not sure if this makes her more vulnerable).

I’m sorry this is happening to your mum and absolutely fine to rant on here.

You may be right that your Mum’s depression makes her more vulnerable. This is why these scams are so vile. They prey on vulnerable people. She is better off spending the money on a decent therapist because at 600 quid a month she’d get so much more from it.

The way they reel people in is bit like an MLM (Multilevel Network Marketing) where apparently you sell product/service and make profit that way but in actual fact you need to recruit people to sell that product/service below you to make any money. Matt Hall is paying Llewelyn Davies stupid money to get “coached” by him. Llewelyn Davies’s coaching will be to hit on everyone he knows, any contact, friends of friend to recruit for this sort of arrangement. Coaching of others, selling them the dream of “own business”, “financial freedom” etc. As a result your mum is already thinking she will be coaching teachers (was she in the profession herself?) with the woo woo wisdom. Classic MO - I coach you, you pay me, you coach others to pay you. It’s a pyramid scheme. In the end, as per MLM stats 99% of people lose money/get into debt and leave feeling worthless and scammed.

I noted that Matt Hall has a big following or middle-aged older women. Also he’s in Body Shop direct selling which gives him access to already warm female audience. This is how he gets introduced. Looked at his podcast. Lots of comments are from women and they sound older to me but very into him. I get why. He’s got that clean nice boy next door look to him. Can bet you some good money someone vouched for Matt to your mum. A friend? That’s how it works.

Llewelyn Davies did this with an influencer called Sarah Akwisombe who had a fairly successful online school. He mentored her for 12k (!) then she introduced to her trusting female audience (sounds familiar?), started selling courses together. They booked 1 million pounds in business then it all collapsed as he was found having an affair with Akwisombe and to have been a fraud ie. all the lies about him being a millionaire anf in fact all the lies he told were found out by people and customers. Refunds had to be given (loads still outstanding), it destroyed Akwisombe’s established business. Before that happens tens of women encouraged by akwisombe’s endorsement paid Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies literal thousands of pounds. Coaching was tit, they were clueless about business,inappropriate with women - when they complained they were intimidated and blocked. In some cases police and lawyers were involved. Llewelyn Davies is doing the same now with Matt Hall because he’s got female audiences that trusts him. Your mum would have been pressured to sigh up too. Like properly pressured using the stuff she told them about herself as lever. It’s really abusive.

Therefore my concern here is escalation with your mum. 600 quid is basically more than a third of her salary but it can get A LOT worse. People paid Rhys and Llewelyn Davies anything from £3k to £50k for useless scammy coaching. Your dad needs to ensure any shared cash or investments is monitored.

I know it’s annoying to see your mum like that but consider it’s like two blokes robbing a woman who’s got a broken leg and can’t fight them off. Depression may be invisible but your mum is vulnerable and those two know it so they exploit it.

I gave you lot of info in the first post when I replied to you. Go through the links and see how you can get some of this across to your mum.

Llewelyn doesn’t own his mansion. It’s owned by an Essex businessman called Colin Pharaoh. He’s been renting it since 2018

His Bentley is 15 years old.

the watches - some are fake from Dubai street market.

99% of his 30k followers are bought bots. He had to lock down his profile to avoid people coming after him for refunds and following the scandal with Sarah akwisombe which was covered by the papers.

the list of companies they run is in this thread

Go to Companies house and search for names then filed accounts for each of the companies. You’ll see that the money in those companies is literally nothing in comparison with what they claim. And the reason they have so many is probably so they can launder the cash they ripped off people.

Hope this helps.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry this is happening to your mum and absolutely fine to rant on here.

You may be right that your Mum’s depression makes her more vulnerable. This is why these scams are so vile. They prey on vulnerable people. She is better off spending the money on a decent therapist because at 600 quid a month she’d get so much more from it.

The way they reel people in is bit like an MLM (Multilevel Network Marketing) where apparently you sell product/service and make profit that way but in actual fact you need to recruit people to sell that product/service below you to make any money. Matt Hall is paying Llewelyn Davies stupid money to get “coached” by him. Llewelyn Davies’s coaching will be to hit on everyone he knows, any contact, friends of friend to recruit for this sort of arrangement. Coaching of others, selling them the dream of “own business”, “financial freedom” etc. As a result your mum is already thinking she will be coaching teachers (was she in the profession herself?) with the woo woo wisdom. Classic MO - I coach you, you pay me, you coach others to pay you. It’s a pyramid scheme. In the end, as per MLM stats 99% of people lose money/get into debt and leave feeling worthless and scammed.

I noted that Matt Hall has a big following or middle-aged older women. Also he’s in Body Shop direct selling which gives him access to already warm female audience. This is how he gets introduced. Looked at his podcast. Lots of comments are from women and they sound older to me but very into him. I get why. He’s got that clean nice boy next door look to him. Can bet you some good money someone vouched for Matt to your mum. A friend? That’s how it works.

Llewelyn Davies did this with an influencer called Sarah Akwisombe who had a fairly successful online school. He mentored her for 12k (!) then she introduced to her trusting female audience (sounds familiar?), started selling courses together. They booked 1 million pounds in business then it all collapsed as he was found having an affair with Akwisombe and to have been a fraud ie. all the lies about him being a millionaire anf in fact all the lies he told were found out by people and customers. Refunds had to be given (loads still outstanding), it destroyed Akwisombe’s established business. Before that happens tens of women encouraged by akwisombe’s endorsement paid Llewelyn Davies and Rhys Davies literal thousands of pounds. Coaching was tit, they were clueless about business,inappropriate with women - when they complained they were intimidated and blocked. In some cases police and lawyers were involved. Llewelyn Davies is doing the same now with Matt Hall because he’s got female audiences that trusts him. Your mum would have been pressured to sigh up too. Like properly pressured using the stuff she told them about herself as lever. It’s really abusive.

Therefore my concern here is escalation with your mum. 600 quid is basically more than a third of her salary but it can get A LOT worse. People paid Rhys and Llewelyn Davies anything from £3k to £50k for useless scammy coaching. Your dad needs to ensure any shared cash or investments is monitored.

I know it’s annoying to see your mum like that but consider it’s like two blokes robbing a woman who’s got a broken leg and can’t fight them off. Depression may be invisible but your mum is vulnerable and those two know it so they exploit it.

I gave you lot of info in the first post when I replied to you. Go through the links and see how you can get some of this across to your mum.

Llewelyn doesn’t own his mansion. It’s owned by an Essex businessman called Colin Pharaoh. He’s been renting it since 2018

His Bentley is 15 years old.

the watches - some are fake from Dubai street market.

99% of his 30k followers are bought bots. He had to lock down his profile to avoid people coming after him for refunds and following the scandal with Sarah akwisombe which was covered by the papers.

the list of companies they run is in this thread

Go to Companies house and search for names then filed accounts for each of the companies. You’ll see that the money in those companies is literally nothing in comparison with what they claim. And the reason they have so many is probably so they can launder the cash they ripped off people.

Hope this helps.
Thank you so much for your response. You've helped me understand the whole pyramid scheme MLM shite (I'm only 16 years old so it's all still a bit confusing to me lol). Also, you asked how Matt hall contacted her and mentioned that he's in the Body Shop direct selling. My mum currently works for Body Shop at Home (which is basically a scam in itself) where she buys body shop stock and attempts to sell it. our house is currently full of this stock as most of it never sells and she isn't making a profit whatsoever. Also, my mother is quite old (60) which is possibly why she was so eager to sign up to Matt Hall's sessions. I know that she is using a separate bank account to make all the payments to Matt Hall.

Also, like I said earlier she believes she is/and will become a successful businesswoman - to say she's delusional sounds harsh from me, but if you knew her then you'd 100% agree. Thanks for all the information you've sent in this post and the previous one. I appreciate your help a lot. I just can't get my head around how she believes Llewellyn and Rhys are both 7 figure earners. Their Champions of Mind yt channel only has 500 subscribers lol.

As you said, they use manipulation techniques so it's like a coercive/controlling relationship where she feels forced and pressured into paying money upfront.
Anyway thanks for your help and advice. I'll update you with what happens.

I sug

I suggest you go to page one of this topic (link on first page) and you will see c50 pages dedicated to uncovering the lies of these charlatans. You should have enough proof for your mum that these guys are liars.

One of my favourites is Rhys Davies claiming 6 years ago that he was living on payday loans but if you search on Facebook for a page called the realist doctor, rhys Davies 6 years ago was apparently making coffee sales to the tune of around 1/2 million

Here's a direct link to the pay day lie to save you time https://tattle.life/threads/llewelyn-davies-rhys-davies-ttt-official.11647/page-15?amp=1

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Thank you so much for your response. You've helped me understand the whole pyramid scheme MLM shite (I'm only 16 years old so it's all still a bit confusing to me lol). Also, you asked how Matt hall contacted her and mentioned that he's in the Body Shop direct selling. My mum currently works for Body Shop at Home (which is basically a scam in itself) where she buys body shop stock and attempts to sell it. our house is currently full of this stock as most of it never sells and she isn't making a profit whatsoever. Also, my mother is quite old (60) which is possibly why she was so eager to sign up to Matt Hall's sessions. I know that she is using a separate bank account to make all the payments to Matt Hall.

Also, like I said earlier she believes she is/and will become a successful businesswoman - to say she's delusional sounds harsh from me, but if you knew her then you'd 100% agree. Thanks for all the information you've sent in this post and the previous one. I appreciate your help a lot. I just can't get my head around how she believes Llewellyn and Rhys are both 7 figure earners. Their Champions of Mind yt channel only has 500 subscribers lol.

As you said, they use manipulation techniques so it's like a coercive/controlling relationship where she feels forced and pressured into paying money upfront.
Anyway thanks for your help and advice. I'll update you with what happens.
You’ve done so well coming here. You’re clever and resourceful to have found these threads and get some info on what’s happening.

I believe you re your Mum, I really do. Your Mum isn’t as internet literate as you are by the way so she doesn’t get all the nuances you pick up in a second like how come they have 600 hundred subscribers if they are so successful, right? Btw - they’ve ditched it. Niw they are doing some other channel called TTTStyle. Don’t even have 100 subscribers there ffs. They are frauds. Btw - “they” are Rhys and Llewelyn Davies- they are twin brothers. Matt Hall is in their “executive circle” so basically being groomed to groom others like your mum.

If she’s already in Body Shop MLM (and the story of stock clogging the house while apparently riches are around the corner is a common story) then no wonder she fell prey to those two. Someone on these threads said few weeks ago that Llewelyn was targeting Matt Hall’s Bodyshop downline and bingo - it’s happening. It is upsetting and frustrating but this “coaching” industry is really wild and needs regulation.

Think of people your family circle that could also support you. Your Dad needs to be made aware of evidence once you find it. Does your mum have any friends you could talk to that she’d listen to?

This is really tough. Shout if you need any more help. Stories like this are actually why these threads exists.

The fact that penfold found this thread goes to show how important using the full names of Champions of Mind, Rhys Davies, Llewelyn Davies, Matt Hall etc is as it improves the ranking of these pages to help stop others falling victim.

Reactions: 8
You’ve done so well coming here. You’re clever and resourceful to have found these threads and get some info on what’s happening.

I believe you re your Mum, I really do. Your Mum isn’t as internet literate as you are by the way so she doesn’t get all the nuances you pick up in a second like how come they have 600 hundred subscribers if they are so successful, right? Btw - they’ve ditched it. Niw they are doing some other channel called TTTStyle. Don’t even have 100 subscribers there ffs. They are frauds. Btw - “they” are Rhys and Llewelyn Davies- they are twin brothers. Matt Hall is in their “executive circle” so basically being groomed to groom others like your mum.

If she’s already in Body Shop MLM (and the story of stock clogging the house while apparently riches are around the corner is a common story) then no wonder she fell prey to those two. Someone on these threads said few weeks ago that Llewelyn was targeting Matt Hall’s Bodyshop downline and bingo - it’s happening. It is upsetting and frustrating but this “coaching” industry is really wild and needs regulation.

Think of people your family circle that could also support you. Your Dad needs to be made aware of evidence once you find it. Does your mum have any friends you could talk to that she’d listen to?

This is really tough. Shout if you need any more help. Stories like this are actually why these threads exists.
Thanks a lot. I found this thread by searching something like 'Matt hall coaching scam' on google and the tattle life threads were in the first few search rankings. I've heard about the TTT (terrible twins) business on yt and ur right - they only have 163 subscribers! I found another yt channel by them called TheTerribleTwins official with the last upload from over 5 years ago and 13k subscribers (most are probably bots).

It is really tough to know that my mum is going through this without even fully realising she's being conned and used - I want to gather as much evidence as I can until I tell her about how bad this really is. I don't want to overwhelm her with evidence but I'll read through the whole llewelyn/rhys davies forum part 1 and 2 again to make sure I have a full understanding of everything that is going on.

She's in bodyshop MLM atm and thinks she's going to sell a load of stock when in reality our house is just full of it all. Another thing I'd like to point out is that she's addicted to her phone. For someone who's 60 years old, you'd be surprised by how long she spends on her phone. She's also extremely gullible and therefore immediately felt pressured (probably without realising it) into signing up for the sessions with Matt Hall.

She's quite far into this whole life coaching bollocks as far as I know, but I'm planning on telling her as soon as possible. She's asleep as I'm typing this and it's really sad to think that she's stooped this low and lost so much money just for some conning 'coaches' to tell her that she's wonderful and inspiring.

As i said, thanks for your help and also you asked if she had any friends that she'd listen to. There probably are some friends or family members that she'd listen to over me and my Dad (I reckon if we both told her that she's being conned she'd ignore us and carry on). I might have a go at contacting one of her friends to tell her but I might just tell her myself. Don't want to do anything at the moment, but I'd like to tell her some time this month before she spends another £600 on Matt Hall.

Thanks for your help.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Also, @penfold_01_04 be mindful of giving too much of finer details re your mum. The kind that could lead to identifying an individual. We know they read this thread and the last think we’d want is for them to narrow search your mum and do even more damage.

Reactions: 3
is it possible for a mod to delete all my posts. don't want my mum to be identified by ld and rd as i didn't know they read this forum.

Last edited:
The bullshitting has already started this morning. It was only last week he made a ranting video and post about how Matt Hall, Alec Witts and Pretesh Parmar will be the future icons of this country in personal development and how we should all line up and take on their services as he is full and not taking any more students and here we have...

Attachments

is it possible for a mod to delete all my posts. don't want my mum to be identified by ld and rd as i didn't know they read this forum.
Report your own posts (click on report on the bottom of the post) to admin with a comment why you want them deleted.

Reactions: 1
Oh big Rhys is really fuelling my fire atm... LD is just on his bodybuilding BS but Rhys has now realised how skint he’s going to be and how is he going to keep all the hire purchase payments for his cars!!

8B2315E6-C1D8-4591-B272-B2D85C56E5B1.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.