Llewelyn Davies & Rhys Davies / Champions of Mind / TTTOfficial #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I predicted this was on the way. I think the straw that broke the camels back was him constantly saying he had done it ALONE, without any help from anyone, even that was a marketing stunt it must have grated, she paid his rent for years, she lifted him and was a constant source of support, and she'd have to read post after post of how he had done everything completely by himself. That and the fact he's a lazy, entitled, deluded shithead with a roids shrivelled wang.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I predicted this was on the way. I think the straw that broke the camels back was him constantly saying he had done it ALONE, without any help from anyone, even that was a marketing stunt it must have grated, she paid his rent for years, she lifted him and was a constant source of support, and she'd have to read post after post of how he had done everything completely by himself. That and the fact he's a lazy, entitled, deluded shithead with a roids shrivelled wang.
Both Llewelyn and Rhys Davies used the women they were with to showcase success in personal life.
Llewelyn Davies in particular as Sarah Akwisombe said in a podcast that she was initially also reassured by him having a young family but Rhys Davies too, forever banging on about Lauren. It made people trust them more as settled family men because cliched and wrong as as this may be, it holds something in the society.

The fact that their bullshit bubble burst in no small part down to Akwisombe and Tattle cutting off their revenue streams had put pressure on both. They thought they were rolling. Knowing those two they’ve blown the cash on absolute bullshit too. Lauren Davies may be a hard-nosed covid-denying Carmela Soprano lookalike but even she must have found this tit trying especially with a young daughter around. And Bless Georgia. I hope she gets herself and her daughters the duck away from that toxic wasteman that is Llewelyn Davies.

Reactions: 7
Do you know what? Credit to Rhys. Even when his incongruent life is falling apart, he still manages to post the content I need to get my daily dose of laughter.

I may not benefit from his ‘intellect’, but he puts a smile on my face every day without fail. Challange. I love it. I hope is ‘marketing team’ get some training/ a Year 3 spelling and grammar text book as a gift for their continued hard work.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I recently found out that my mum has been paying Matt Hall for motivational coaching. I've checked through some of her messages and I know she's spending probably over £300 a month on these bullshit sessions, via Zoom. Should I tell her that she's being scammed? From the messages between her and Matt Hall on her phone, I've seen that she can easily be manipulated by people and will believe anything Matt Hall or Llweleyn Davies (the twit who occasionally joins the Zoom calls) say.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I recently found out that my mum has been paying Matt Hall for motivational coaching. I've checked through some of her messages and I know she's spending probably over £300 a month on these bullshit sessions, via Zoom. Should I tell her that she's being scammed? From the messages between her and Matt Hall on her phone, I've seen that she can easily be manipulated by people and will believe anything Matt Hall or Llweleyn Davies (the twit who occasionally joins the Zoom calls) say.
100% you need to step in. If she is desperate for the ‘motivational firepower’, she can find it on YouTube at no cost. If she isn’t great at navigating YouTube, there are plenty in this forum who can paraphrase it all (and won’t charge a penny)!

That money will just be ending up in Llewy’s pocket helping him to pay for child support and poor quality knock- off clobber from the market.

Reactions: 5

Oh dear. I’m really sorry to hear that. Glad you’re here.

You absolutely but should but you need to be aware that the way Matt Hall and Llewelyn Davies are working with your mum is like a coercive relationship. They are aware that people may step in to stop it and will brief against anyone doing that as enemy. So you are “holding her back”, “when you are going for it people around you can’t deal with your success so they’ll try to stop you” - this conditions people into not listening to those who care for them. It’s a technique they are most certainly using so you may be surprised that when you speak to your mum she’ll start responding in weird psychobabble of mindset and success and putting yourself first and investing in yourself. It’s called “cutting dead wood” when person starts isolating from the family. Don’t know how far gone your mum is into this but do not be surprised that if you challenge her you may get a push back as she’s been groomed to resist pushbacks from loved ones.

Focus on what was missing in her life, what is it that she thinks is getting from them. Chat about that for a bit. What have they promised her? What void is this filling? Was she struggling with something? They typically hit on people’s specific vulnerability. What is it? Bear in mind she’d have told them this and that’s what they use to keep her in play. Eg. You say you always give up, you’re not fulfilled - you can’t stop now. We are just here holding you to account like no other people do in your life ie. cut them off if they are stopping you.
Have evidence ready. Check Llewelyn Davies’s companies. They DO NOT turn over what he says he earns. He’d have told her he’s a millionaire, he absolutely is not. The house he lives in is rented. His Bentley is 15 years old. He was involved in a scam with Sarah Akwisombe. Check the refinery29 article on this and Raise the article. Llewelyn Davies is mentioned in that.

Links

Llewelyn and Champions of Mind get named here: https://www.raisethe.bar/article/scams-dressed-female-empowerment

Another one of Akwisombe and Llewelyn Davies

This one doesn’t mention Llewelyn Davies but it is basically the same scam where he got Sarah Akwisombe to do what Matt hall is doing now and it is in a National paper so may carry some weight.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/04/why-you-need-to-be-wary-of-the-money-manifesting-myth-13696780/amp/

But tread carefully. Also nobody wants to feel foolish. People can dig their heels in in the face of overwhelming evidence. Sunken costs fallacy is a real thing - people feel that given they put in thousands in, they can’t back out. Also the coaching can feel great - they are telling her riches are around the corner. Acknowledge her, some of it can work if she is taking actions and seeing some short term results but that it is a scam and at 300 a month she needs a coach with proper coaching quakes *not* a kid in a hoody who did NLP over the weekend. Key is not to make her feel stupid. You can say that a lot of really awesome women got scammed by Llewelyn last year so it’s not that she’s stupid - she’s just a decent trusting human being.

Sarah Akwisombe threads on Tattle are goldmine also - the first one starts when Sarah got involved with Llewelyn Davies but from page 7 onwards the car crash and lots of info on Llewelyn Davies’s previouses and his fake millionaire bullshit is blown. Also lots of testimonies from women ripped off by either him directly or akwisombe in partnership with him. Read that up as it may help you.

Good luck!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Looks like the podcast is live. Llewy claiming it is Top 20, but I can find it in any chart (or sub-category chart).

Can someone listen to it and let us all know their thoughts? I don’t have the mental fortitude to sit through it, unfortunately.

Looks like it got to no 20 in the business category. I’ve managed to listen the the first half in the car earlier. Had to turn it off as I was genuinely falling asleep. It is incredibly dull with absolutely no planning or purpose to it. I thought it might provide the same sort of car crash entertainment seen on their social media (current favourite is Pretesh Parmar’s video talking about earning his stripes while simultaneously proving he has achieved nothing after 4 years and thousands of pounds). Cannot for the life of me fathom why someone would pay one of these people for their “coaching”!

Reactions: 3
Thank you so much for your responses. My mum has gone quite far into this and has been receiving this life coaching bollocks for the past 2 months (as far as I know), which is just money going down the drain. I'm not quite sure how to tell her, as she'd probably react quite negatively if I do tell her. She's been scammed before on numerous occasions, but nothing quite as bad as this. As I said, she is easily manipulated and will not listen to me and my Dad whatsoever. I'll try and tell her that she needs to stop this, but I can't imagine her reacting positively. I need as much evidence as I can to convince her to stop this tit. Thanks for your help.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
My missus has known Lauren for years. She’s sound, works hard and her dad is loaded. She didn’t get any money from her ex. Rhys has been sponging off her for years and playing around behind her back. Now he is definitely on his arse. Wonder if he’s sleeping in the lambo or the Bentley or perhaps he’s back at his mum’s council house on a mattress counting the pennies in his piggy bank

Looks like the podcast is live. Llewy claiming it is Top 20, but I can find it in any chart (or sub-category chart).

Can someone listen to it and let us all know their thoughts? I don’t have the mental fortitude to sit through it, unfortunately.
Busy counting my cornflake collection

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
Did she finally see the light when he paraded /flaunted her and her daughter around a house that he had no intention or wealth to buy?
Has she realised the holidays are gone...even if she gets a dodgy certificate to pretend she’s had a vaccine ?
Who gets the dogs....?

I love his stories today. All pumped up on motivational CHALLANGES then a random stock photo of Yorkshire teabags.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Did she finally see the light when he paraded /flaunted her and her daughter around a house that he had no intention or wealth to buy?
Has she realised the holidays are gone...even if she gets a dodgy certificate to pretend she’s had a vaccine ?
Who gets the dogs....?
Think she’s more than capable to fund her own holidays. Reckon she forked out for most of them anyway.

• Wow
something fun for this evening... an odd rant from Rhys Davies about his 7 figure earnings, followed by him getting undressed to his Primarni pants in the middle of the gym. Absolute nonsenical hypnotic rant, the delusion...

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Think she’s more than capable to fund her own holidays. Reckon she forked out for most of them anyway.
Shame she never popped a pair of decent pants in his Christmas stocking!

something fun for this evening... an odd rant from Rhys Davies about his 7 figure earnings, followed by him getting undressed to his Primarni pants in the middle of the gym. Absolute nonsenical hypnotic rant, the delusion...
I’m actually properly laughing - if you didn’t know better you’d think Daisy May Cooper was making a mockumentary about MLM scams!

His current narrative is shockingly similar to how Sarah Akwisombe is playing it. They are so cut from the same cloth

What others in the gym must be thinking when witnessing this

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shame she never popped a pair of decent pants in his Christmas stocking!

I’m actually properly laughing - if you didn’t know better you’d think Daisy May Cooper was making a mockumentary about MLM scams!

His current narrative is shockingly similar to how Sarah Akwisombe is playing it. They are so cut from the same cloth

What others in the gym must be thinking when witnessing this
Maybe it was the primani pants that pushed her to finally dump him 😂😂😂

• Haha
Repulsive 🤢
No wonder Lau-REN didn’t want to wake up to that 🤢

Bet STEVE BURGESS has got his popcorn out Hey Steve!😜

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.