LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way, lying on the back seat with my legs up is what got me in to this mess 😂 no chance I’m ever risking that again 🤣

Sorry to read about your daughters struggles @gigilouxx 😔 I have literally no advice as no experience, but you sound like an amazing Mum to be so supportive ❤

Your poor little ones @Okgolightly. Will Mr Lightly look after them this morning so you can go back to bed and stay there for a bit when they’re both settled? You must be exhausted.
Mini eventually fell asleep at 5 but needed to be cuddling me to do so…she woke up at 7 to be sick all over me and then fell asleep to an hour or so ago. Fingers crossed she hasn’t been sick since 😫 I don’t think it’s a bug as she keeps saying she has tummy ache so I’m worried it’s something she’s eaten… I’ve not had chance to go back to bed. I’m meant to be cooking Sunday dinner for 10 as well 🥲🥲🥲

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Oh no! Can you rearrange Sunday dinner? You and your little ones need the rest ❤
Sunday dinner done- took tips off everyone I asked about it last time and set the food out in the table for everyone to help themselves which worked nicely. It was for my dad’s birthday so didn’t want to cancel but I’m glad it’s done 🤣 now hoping for a bath and an early night 🙌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Sunday dinner done- took tips off everyone I asked about it last time and set the food out in the table for everyone to help themselves which worked nicely. It was for my dad’s birthday so didn’t want to cancel but I’m glad it’s done 🤣 now hoping for a bath and an early night 🙌🏼
Glad it went well, hope you get a better night sleep tonight! We are on 5am wake ups here, and now Taylor Swift might announce the reputation rerelease at the Grammys tonight, I really need to sleep, I’m working tomorrow and there’s no way I can stay up right? 😬 really I should just be a grown up and check the news when I am inevitably woken up at 5am again tomorrow rather than watch a load of awards that I’m not interested in 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
@odetotheseaweed can you record it so you don't miss it but get sleep?
I've found the number I need to phone tomorrow morning to get an appointment
To be fair, I only care if she announces something and there will be 8,000,000 videos on YouTube by the time I get up if she does. I think the better option is to sleep 😂 I could do my job on limited sleep but looking after the kids afterward is another ballpark!
---
@odetotheseaweed can you record it so you don't miss it but get sleep?
I've found the number I need to phone tomorrow morning to get an appointment
I hope they can see you quickly @Caledonianprincess xx

• Heart
Reactions: 5
To be fair, I only care if she announces something and there will be 8,000,000 videos on YouTube by the time I get up if she does. I think the better option is to sleep 😂 I could do my job on limited sleep but looking after the kids afterward is another ballpark!
---

I hope they can see you quickly @Caledonianprincess xx
Oh no sleep trumps everything even Taylor swift 😂 I hope so too I just want things to be dealt with and then hopefully get my sterilisation and nothing like this can happen again 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 4
How amazing is Brianna Ghey's mum?

Just watching some reports from over the weekend. The world would be a better place with a few more folk like her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How amazing is Brianna Ghey's mum?

Just watching some reports from over the weekend. The world would be a better place with a few more folk like her ❤
I listened to the daily fail podcast today whilst putting the washing away and they had her victim impact statement on there (voiced by an actor), I was in floods of tears. She’s an incredible woman and showing such strength, humility and dignity in heartbreaking circumstances. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She is admirable. It would be so easy for her to spit venom and hate, we'd all understand but yet she shows compassion and understanding even though her heart is clearly broken.

I hope she uses her natural gift to bring some change 🩷

• Heart
Always makes me laugh when I see slingo in the likes but never commenting. I see you 👀

• Heart
  • Haha
Glad it went well, hope you get a better night sleep tonight! We are on 5am wake ups here, and now Taylor Swift might announce the reputation rerelease at the Grammys tonight, I really need to sleep, I’m working tomorrow and there’s no way I can stay up right? 😬 really I should just be a grown up and check the news when I am inevitably woken up at 5am again tomorrow rather than watch a load of awards that I’m not interested in 😂
New album drop though! Had a better nights sleep and what great news to wake up to- my 2yo loves Taylor Swift so we will be listening to her all day 🤣

• Heart
New album drop though! Had a better nights sleep and what great news to wake up to- my 2yo loves Taylor Swift so we will be listening to her all day 🤣
Yes I didn’t see that coming! Pre-ordered the cd even though I don’t have a cd player 😂

Glad you had a better night x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning Twattlers. Just checking in, so much has gone on in the couple of weeks since I last looked on here. It’s like a bloody soap opera! My life seems pretty bland in comparison. Very busy with all sorts at the minute and for the first time, I’m starting to feel old and have thoughts of retirement, which has taken me by surprise really. And I’m the bloke who always says “once you start thinking about retirement, you’re already retired”!
Anyway enough about me. Hope those of you struggling feel better soon 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I phoned the number that I needed to and just got an answerphone so left my name and details. Phoned back about 20mins ago and got to speak to someone and she said since I left my details someone will phone me back. Why couldn't she of just spoken to me?

• Heart
Reactions: 5