LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a mr pretzel in the Trafford centre I just googled locations (I think it was you who visited there from a previous thread memory). Funnily enough I craved these pretzels when unknowingly pregnant with wee Caledonian and tonight I find out I'm pregnant and I'm sitting eating a cinnamon pretzel hahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 6
There is one in the Trafford centre I just googled locations (I think it was you who visited there from a previous thread memory)
Yes! That's about an hour from us....Worth it I'd say! Thank you 🥰

I love cinnamon and pretzels, my favourites 😋😋😋

• Heart
I'm going to go next week! Oh god my mouths watering 😂😂 I'm such a fatty!
I'm a fellow fatty and I don't care (well I do a bit as got a dress to fit into) but my usual motto is fat and happy besides im harder to kidnap with my extra padding 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
@Caledonianprincess I hope you're ok, as @DellaC said we are lucky to have options available to us these days.
My husband has had the snip and I'm still terrified I'll get pregnant. I couldn't cope with another baby. Someone at work asked me if I'm having another on and before the sentence was out of her mouth I practically shouted "absolutely no bloody way!" at her 😂

• Heart
God I used to love Mr Pretzel but ours closed years ago. They used to do cinnamon sugar pretzel sticks with a pot of melted white chocolate to dip in, it was heaven 🤤
Looks like the closest one to me now is Birmingham….and that’s about 3-4 hours away 😂 wonder if I can convince Mr R? I’m already trying to convince him to take me to spudman from tiktok for a jacket potato and that’s just as far.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
God I used to love Mr Pretzel but ours closed years ago. They used to do cinnamon sugar pretzel sticks with a pot of melted white chocolate to dip in, it was heaven 🤤
Looks like the closest one to me now is Birmingham….and that’s about 3-4 hours away 😂 wonder if I can convince Mr R? I’m already trying to convince him to take me to spudman from tiktok for a jacket potato and that’s just as far.
Mini raspberry needs to experience the joy of cinnamon pretzels and you need to go to Birmingham for a nosy at baby clothes... 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
I think you’re right 😂 I’m not sure I’d manage the journey though. But we can just work in lots of breaks 😁

• Haha
I think you’re right 😂 I’m not sure I’d manage the journey though. But we can just work in lots of breaks 😁
I think I've worked it out for you.

Sit on the back seat and put your feet through the sunroof.

I think the Spudman would appreciate that 😂
Mr Rasp too 😂😂

• Haha
How's she doing Gigi?
OCD wise we’re doing okay, the hand washing is at bay after I got her some clinnell wipes and this hand sanitiser that kills norovirus. Counselling she says doesn’t help at all as it’s all about exposure and she isn’t ready for that without the wipes and sanitiser. Luckily she doesn’t seem overly impacted at the moment, she’s still going in school and out with friends, won’t eat from unfamiliar places but if I sit and put in perspective how others suffer I’m quite thankful.

That pretzel looks yummy

• Heart
I’m so tired 🥲 got into bed nice and early ready for a decent sleep; so tired I almost fell asleep feeding the baby at 10. Went straight to sleep after his feed then mini woke me up at midnight crying; I woke her dad up because I physically couldn’t stay up with her I’m so tired and she’s then thrown up everywhere twice 😞 and her crying woke the baby who is now wide awake 🫠 it’s just one thing after another here atm. Feel like I will never sleep again 🥲

• Sad
  • Heart
I think I've worked it out for you.

Sit on the back seat and put your feet through the sunroof.

I think the Spudman would appreciate that 😂
Mr Rasp too 😂😂
No way, lying on the back seat with my legs up is what got me in to this mess 😂 no chance I’m ever risking that again 🤣

Sorry to read about your daughters struggles @gigilouxx 😔 I have literally no advice as no experience, but you sound like an amazing Mum to be so supportive ❤

Your poor little ones @Okgolightly. Will Mr Lightly look after them this morning so you can go back to bed and stay there for a bit when they’re both settled? You must be exhausted.

• Heart
@Liverbird2003 I forgot to ask (I'm aware you may not know) if I'm breastfeeding mini Caledonian still would the medicine used for ending affect my milk?
It should be fine to carry on breastfeeding but double check with the nurse. One of the medications you'll be given is what we give to women having a PPH and they then go on to bf within an hour or so usually.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I remember when I had my termination with og mini at 24wks I got given tablets after the procedure to end the pregnancy but brought them back up in spectacular fashion and had to get another dose so basically had double the medication dose 🙈😂
---
@Liverbird2003 thank you for clarifying its okay to still bf ❤ I'll double check with the nurse though just to be on the safe side

• Heart
Reactions: 4
My lads on one today.

I'm just looking what I can prop against my bedroom door to keep him out. My wardrobes are built in but I don't think I can lug the drawers in my condition 😂😂😂😂

Ah last night after his bath I put him some new jamas on, I told him to go and look in the mirror so he did and kissed his reflection 😂😍😂😍

• Heart
Reactions: 9