LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think I’ll be treating myself to a pair of fleece lined leggings after the last thread’s chat, been wanting a pair for ages!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I need some fleece lined leggings for me for walking the woofs and I'll get some for wee and mini Caledonian too. Might even treat mr Caledonian to some lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Think I’ll be treating myself to a pair of fleece lined leggings after the last thread’s chat, been wanting a pair for ages!
I just realized I’m wearing fleece leggings too🤣

I got some cheapish ones from Primark and actually wail pathetically when it’s time to wash them and I have to *brave the Arctic without

*creative licence may apply RE: temperature severity.

• Haha
We started watching Game of Thrones whilst we were away. On the 2nd series now.

I have absolutely NO idea what is going on but there some pretty boys to look at 😳🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
I’d have fleece lined everything for work if I could. Every time I have to leave my office I feel like I’m on an expedition to the North Pole because the building is so cold.

• Heart
The 2 eldest daughters wear fleece leggings for work under their trousers/jeans. One works in a bakery so no idea why she is cold.

I just wear a pair of tights under my joggers/jeans when it's cold, especially when I'm just sat at my desk. Not needed them the last couple of days as it's not been that cold here.

• Heart
I'm hardly ever cold since having my youngest 4 years ago. I don't need to wear coats anymore, just a gillet does me even when it's really cold outside. Working in a hospital is a nightmare because it's always so bloody hot.

• Heart
Quite a few babies due in the new year 💗💙

Daughter buys fleece leggings from Primark but I think the thermal ones as they're £8.50. She loves them. Might look out for these cheaper ones though.

Not ventured into the sales yet for this duvet, also I don't want to be enticed by crap I don't much need but the price says 'buy meeee'.

Alongside my single I'm now the proud owner of a 2 drawer Ninja.... double parked air fryers 🤣🤣

Anyone have plans for New Years?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm hardly ever cold since having my youngest 4 years ago. I don't need to wear coats anymore, just a gillet does me even when it's really cold outside. Working in a hospital is a nightmare because it's always so bloody hot.
Omg ever since having my youngest a few months ago I have been boiling especially at night! Before he was born I was cold all the time. Literally just want an in between 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@tay65 your story really resonated with me. Without boring you with the details I’m convinced that we do occasionally get visited by the souls of our dearly departed. Some things are more than just coincidence.

That energy has to go somewhere right?

Sweet dreams Twattlers 😘xx

• Heart
  • Wow
@tay65 your story really resonated with me. Without boring you with the details I’m convinced that we do occasionally get visited by the souls of our dearly departed. Some things are more than just coincidence.

That energy has to go somewhere right?

Sweet dreams Twattlers 😘xx
Oh OK Derek Acorah, you just drop that little bombshell, then piss off and leave the rest of us trembling beneath the blankets afraid what is floating about us 😱👻👻

---
Quite a few babies due in the new year 💗💙

Daughter buys fleece leggings from Primark but I think the thermal ones as they're £8.50. She loves them. Might look out for these cheaper ones though.

Not ventured into the sales yet for this duvet, also I don't want to be enticed by crap I don't much need but the price says 'buy meeee'.

Alongside my single I'm now the proud owner of a 2 drawer Ninja.... double parked air fryers 🤣🤣

Anyone have plans for New Years?
Love everything Ninja do. I should be an ambassador 😂😂😂

I really dislike NYE, always have and always will. We're going out for a nice meal and then chilling with our Jools. That's as exciting as it gets 😂😂

What you up to?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
We’re spending NYE on the sofa with a takeaway watching a film. We usually host but the thought of a bunch of drunk people in the house while I’m sober doesn’t appeal so we’re having a cosy one 😁

• Heart
Not slept a wink tonight thanks to incessant snoring yet again. I've come to the sofa but so uncomfortable. It's time for him to pack his stuff and leave.

• Heart
  • Sad
Not slept a wink tonight thanks to incessant snoring yet again. I've come to the sofa but so uncomfortable. It's time for him to pack his stuff and leave.
The snorer always takes the couch thems the rules, well that's the way it should be anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 9