LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My period was due 3wks ago... I've just done a test and I'm pregnant again 😭😭😭 I cannot go ahead with another pregnancy. My body and mental health won't take it. Mr Caledonian won't cope either plus we don't have the space. FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!! 😭😭😭
Oh Cale πŸ˜” We’re all here for you to talk about it whatever you decide ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 7
My period was due 3wks ago... I've just done a test and I'm pregnant again 😭😭😭 I cannot go ahead with another pregnancy. My body and mental health won't take it. Mr Caledonian won't cope either plus we don't have the space. FUUUUUUCCCCKKKKKK!!! 😭😭😭
πŸ˜žπŸ’› you have to just do what is right for you and your family, we are all here for you πŸ’›

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I'm sure you could do without this but accidents happen and thankfully we have a choice nowadays.

We're here for you x

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes he knows, told him and my sister at the same time. There's no ifs on this I won't be going ahead with this pregnancy (sorry to our pregnant mamas to be btw Im sorry if this is a sensitive area). I get married in July, mini sleeps through the night and wee Caledonians asd is getting worse. Plus I have 2 dogs I cannot cope with another baby, and I like my car I have it's mine and I love it πŸ˜‚
---
On a bright side I picked my wedding trainers. Carvela ones and omg they are comfy. I didn't know they were a part of Kurt Geiger. I feel posh as duck πŸ˜‚ oh and Scotland won against Wales 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

• Heart
Yes he knows, told him and my sister at the same time. There's no ifs on this I won't be going ahead with this pregnancy (sorry to our pregnant mamas to be btw Im sorry if this is a sensitive area). I get married in July, mini sleeps through the night and wee Caledonians asd is getting worse. Plus I have 2 dogs I cannot cope with another baby, and I like my car I have it's mine and I love it πŸ˜‚
---
On a bright side I picked my wedding trainers. Carvela ones and omg they are comfy. I didn't know they were a part of Kurt Geiger. I feel posh as duck πŸ˜‚ oh and Scotland won against Wales 🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁒󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Can you show us the trainers without giving your identity away? I love wedding stuff!

Glad Mr C knows and hope he’s supporting you as best he can xx

• Heart
Those trainers are perfect for your wedding!

No judgement here. You have to do what’s right for you and your family and I fully believe in a woman’s right to choose what happens with her body ❀ Glad Mr C is supporting you too.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If you're sure that your family is complete maybe think about getting him the βœ‚ or you of course. We do have a choice but it would be best to not have to ever make that decision 😘

Mr Della had one shortly after I had our son. He moaned like a witch but would've moaned more if he didn't get to visit my cave of delight ever again πŸ™‚

• Heart
Oh ladies, have you tried the hash brown fries from Iceland? A friend recommended them and they are spectacular!

Really didn't want a big meal for tea so had a couple of boiled eggs and used the HBF as soldiers. Bloody gorgeous πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh ladies, have you tried the hash brown fries from Iceland? A friend recommended them and they are spectacular!

Really didn't want a big meal for tea so had a couple of boiled eggs and used the HBF as soldiers. Bloody gorgeous πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‹
Omg that’s so freaky. I’ve got some in the freezer but we had Iceland burger and Iceland own brand baghead fries instead. Watching the UFC with my daughter, she’s tellin me she hopes she can go in the octagon one day. Little man head 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
Omg that’s so freaky. I’ve got some in the freezer but we had Iceland burger and Iceland own brand baghead fries instead. Watching the UFC with my daughter, she’s tellin me she hopes she can go in the octagon one day. Little man head 🀣
How's she doing Gigi?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

We have been getting them for years they are bloody amazing. I got hash brown onion rings to try I hope they are good

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5