LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s really frustrating. You’d think they’d make it as easy as possible to speak to someone as it’s not an easy thing for people to be calling about.

Reactions: 2
Exactly. And not everyone may be in a position where they can just call and wait for a call back at some point in the future 😔 hope they ring you back soon

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It's a huge relief. Mr C is going to take the day off for the appointment then if I need to go back in for another appointment he will be there

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Good! Make sure you look after yourself. I know it’s what you both want but it will still take it’s toll on you physically ❤

Reactions: 2
I am so tired just now, wee Caledonian was at his class and I've just had a 40min nap in the rain 😂 I can't wait til bedtime

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I know that feeling. I’m in bed ready to go to sleep already 😂 Mr R has been asleep since 6! 😂

• Heart
Baby's had me up since 2am. Still awake. At my wits end his up for hours every single night. My fella does his fair share in all fairness but even so it's relentless ☹ wouldn't be so bad if he didn't spend nearly the entire time screaming. Sleeping tablets r useless now. Can't cut out naps cause if he goes sleep earlier it just means more hours of screaming through the night. Try keep him up til late... nope still up a few hours later screaming. His having like 4 hrs of sleep a night. ☹☹

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I've been to Tesco for some messages and now putting them away before wee Caledonian gets back from school. Starting to feel rather crampy which is annoying. I'll be under 12wks when I go for my appointment so hopefully things will get to be done at home instead of the hospital after the first tablet

• Heart
How is everyone doing today? It’s been v quiet which isn’t like you guys!
I've had a very productive work day, did my big shop at lunch-time and have messed about with craft stuff. Didn't like the first card I started so that ended up in the bin, the next one went much better.

It's cold here tonight so I'm in bed now, reading Tattle and having a cuppa.

• Heart
Office day today so I feel drained from being social face to face 😂
Really cold here too so getting in pjs early and will curl up with a cuppa and book (and choc buttons) once mini bored is down for the night in an hour or so.

• Heart
I made pumpkin rice with tea and I regret it so much cos the kitchen stinks. Why does pumpkin smell so bad

• Heart
Still fat and pregnant ❤

@DellaC you need a sweet pumpkin, peel it and cut it into chunks and boil it in a pot of water and pumpkin soup mix, a bay leaf, salt, black pepper and thyme, add coconut milk and butter then put your rice in, stick a scotch bonnet on top then yam it up when it’s done x

• Heart