LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #8

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lactulose! Tastes like drinking syrup - I literally chew it sometimes to make it less gloopy to swallow, but will help. As you know I suffered loads before I knew I was pregnant, and then one of my antisickness meds also has the delightful effect of constipation too. But that helps 😊
We’ve been in hospital again today. Little monkey hadn’t moved or kicked since about 4pm yesterday and that was just a single kick all day so we went in to be checked. He kicked once with the doppler when the midwife was listening in and then not again but they were happy with his heart rate and my obs so sent us home and said he was having a lazy day 😒. He’s only just started moving a little more now. Scan tomorrow though so hopefully we can get some answers and reassurance about everything.

@gigilouxx you can’t have long to go now?? How’s your pain?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Still fat and pregnant ❤

@DellaC you need a sweet pumpkin, peel it and cut it into chunks and boil it in a pot of water and pumpkin soup mix, a bay leaf, salt, black pepper and thyme, add coconut milk and butter then put your rice in, stick a scotch bonnet on top then yam it up when it’s done x
Oh that's my cup of tea! Thanks love...the scotch bonnet might get my bowels going 😂😂
---
Oh yes, it's very scary when they decide to chill. Nice way to get the old blood pressure up. Glad you've had some reassurance and hope he starts doing the fandango soon 💃💃
Let us kolnow how you get on tomorrow and I hope you get some answers ❣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Lactulose! Tastes like drinking syrup - I literally chew it sometimes to make it less gloopy to swallow, but will help. As you know I suffered loads before I knew I was pregnant, and then one of my antisickness meds also has the delightful effect of constipation too. But that helps 😊
We’ve been in hospital again today. Little monkey hadn’t moved or kicked since about 4pm yesterday and that was just a single kick all day so we went in to be checked. He kicked once with the doppler when the midwife was listening in and then not again but they were happy with his heart rate and my obs so sent us home and said he was having a lazy day 😒. He’s only just started moving a little more now. Scan tomorrow though so hopefully we can get some answers and reassurance about everything.

@gigilouxx you can’t have long to go now?? How’s your pain?
I was 34 weeks on Sunday so not long left thank duck

I hope your scan goes well tomorrow ❤
How far are you now? Mine didn’t move as much towards the last trimester cos they were all big fat whoppers and there wasn’t much room x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Exciting! Bet you can’t wait to get him out now!

26 weeks today. It feels like it’s been forever. They think he might be a bit small so he should still have plenty of room. I had a weird pain yesterday before the movement stopped not sure if he just moved in to an awkward position where I couldnt feel him but he’s having a party in there now so clearly just fancied a 24 hour nap - don’t we all 😒😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Having a very miserable few days and just don’t seem to be able to shake it off 😫 we’re in the middle of selling our house which is causing so much stress and then I’ve received a letter saying they found abnormal cells in my smear test so I’ve been referred to the hospital which isn’t helping my anxiety 🥲 and my children still refuse to sleep 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exciting! Bet you can’t wait to get him out now!

26 weeks today. It feels like it’s been forever. They think he might be a bit small so he should still have plenty of room. I had a weird pain yesterday before the movement stopped not sure if he just moved in to an awkward position where I couldnt feel him but he’s having a party in there now so clearly just fancied a 24 hour nap - don’t we all 😒😂
He does what he wants 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahh the good old lactulose 🤮😂 it was rotten stuff. Had a not bad day today, we went to a weaning chat and got some wee recipe books which will be handy. Managed to have a decent nap but I still feel like 💩

• Heart
@Okgolightly hope they see you asap at the hospital. Thank goodness you had the smear and so they can get the cells whipped off nice and quickly ❤ no advice on the not sleeping kids - maybe book yourself in to a hotel and just leave them all with your partner for the night 😂 although you’ll probably miss them too much and not sleep anyway!

@gigilouxx I’ve heard that’s what boy babies do 😭 monkeys!

@Caledonianprincess it doesn’t seem like 5 minutes ago since you had littlest Cale and now you’re about to start weaning him 😭 crazy!

@Boredofthegram it’s so dreary this time of year isn’t it. Just want to snuggle on the sofa with blankets all the time. Can’t wait to be able to spend more time outside.

• Heart
Having a very miserable few days and just don’t seem to be able to shake it off 😫 we’re in the middle of selling our house which is causing so much stress and then I’ve received a letter saying they found abnormal cells in my smear test so I’ve been referred to the hospital which isn’t helping my anxiety 🥲 and my children still refuse to sleep 🤣
Everything seems to come together doesn't it. Here's hoping you get a swift hospital appointment and you get everything sorted quickly.
---
I've spent an hour and a half at the dentists getting a temporary crown fitted, not my idea of fun. I had quite the anxiety attack when I first sat in the chair, that was interesting. The dentist is aware of my GAD and he is so lovely so just did everything at my pace, I knew it would pass and I was mostly ok once we got past freezing my mouth.

His parting words were don't eat any toffees and if it comes out try and shove it back in :eek: 🙈

• Heart
We really are like the doctors waiting room of tattle on this thread aren’t we 🤣

Hope everyone is feeling better, in less pain, getting their necessary treatment soon ❤

• Haha
@raspberryjuice he is loving life getting food. I started him at just over 6 months with banana baby porridge and we haven't looked back. Only thing he hasn't liked is Ella's kitchen apple and cinnamon crumble which is surprising 😂

• Wow
@raspberryjuice he is loving life getting food. I started him at just over 6 months with banana baby porridge and we haven't looked back. Only thing he hasn't liked is Ella's kitchen apple and cinnamon crumble which is surprising 😂
Little Ideleted loves the Banna Bread one 🩷

@Okgolightly scary news but aren't we lucky to get smears!! I have know a few people who have had the same result as you and they have been fine, just had to get some stuff burnt off as it turns out! It may not be as scary as it sounds 🩷 fingers crossed for you.

• Heart
Hope everyone is ok. I like to hear how you’re all getting on and getting hope everyone is feeling ok tonight and gets a good nights sleep but know this is not always possible when your are at the mercy of others!
We’ve got a snow warning here for tomorrow and my daughters school have already sent out emails saying they may need to close or close early. I’m hoping not as I work from home every Thursday morning!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@Okgolightly i hope you get an appointment quickly. My last smear came back as HPV positive, they’ve moved me to a 1 year recall so will need to go in the next couple months, fingers crossed it turns out to be nothing

I’ve got two family members going through medical processes at the moment and I thought I was doing ok, then something really tiny and insignificant happened today and I cried, so maybe I’m not

Tomorrow is another day!

• Heart