LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no words... to be fair they're for my nieces.
Have you tried compression socks for your restless legs? If you can bear socks in bed they might help.
Is the prick of a boyfriend still around?

Dolores would be proud. When do you start chemo?

Glad raspberry pip is healthy and strong especially with how poorly you've been. I bet you felt so relieved. I hope you can get sickness under control again and can take time off work if you need to. Get yourself back on the ward if you're struggling.

@gigilouxx congratulations on your results. Smashing pregnancy and college.

@oldjamfan sorry to hear about your friends passing. A break from social media is a necessity sometimes. Apart from Tattle of course, that's where all the good fellas are.

@mrs.darcy good for you showing anxiety who's boss. How is your brother doing?

@Lucyxxxx sorry your health is such a mixed bag. Have you ever tried lactaid tabs? I tried some recently and they did sod all.

@Caledonianprincess How's mini Cal doing? I hope they're on the mend. So many nasty viruses going around.

@docmum hoping you're okay.

@MmmB777 come defend my Matalan shop. But seriously hope you're doing well too.
Nope not tried them. I will tonight though! I'd try a full compression bodysuit if it meant I'd get some relief!

Got some magnesium bath salts and magnesium oil, oh the reviews were fantastic....made not one bit of difference 😫😫 I'm out with the girls tonight so will get a few Pinots down me and then get my sexy socks on and hopefully I'll sleep like a wee log πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Hi friend. Well Γ¬ have tried to acquire them but every place like Superdrug/boots etc I've tried to get them from doesn't have them. I think I just need to stick to my usual diet as my body rejects it for a reason. Currently drinking my 5 a day in my home made smoothie lol. Back to Asda with the fella and kids inabit. Cba but needs must.

Also guys where can I get some nice 45 inch drop curtains for my kitchen? An absolute nightmare.
---

What do you think your having? I knew all mine was boys right from the start lol.
Dunelm darling. You can get absolutely everything from Dunelm. Its a very wonderful place ❀

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I'm cosied up in my Dunelm bedding from last year that my mum got me I ❀ it and have religiously saved it from being tumbled dried by mr C at every wash

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm cosied up in my Dunelm bedding from last year that my mum got me I ❀ it and have religiously saved it from being tumbled dried by mr C at every wash
I love their bedding 😍 I love everything to be honest. I'm going tomorrow for some throws, some new cushions and obviously a look at all the Christmas stuff πŸ˜‚

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Its a small world isn't it? I was just wandering around a town on the west coast of Scotland there not too far from where I live, and decided to sit and have a drink and watch the ferry come in. A chap in his 70s or 80s was one of the disembarking passengers. I vaguely recognised him but then this kind of thing happens a lot. Anyway he actually came into the pub and ended up sat (on his own) at a table about 15 feet away from me. He came over to my table and said "oldjamfan isn't it?", to which I replied "er....it might be, depends who's asking!".
Anyway to cut a very long story short this chap is on the board of a housing association a few miles away and he remembered me from my days working for the sector body, delivering training and that sort of thing. Anyway a few pints later and he missed his bleeping train heh heh.

(I was meant to be working from home, you won't tell anyone, will you?) ;)😘

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Its a small world isn't it? I was just wandering around a town on the west coast of Scotland there not too far from where I live, and decided to sit and have a drink and watch the ferry come in. A chap in his 70s or 80s was one of the disembarking passengers. I vaguely recognised him but then this kind of thing happens a lot. Anyway he actually came into the pub and ended up sat (on his own) at a table about 15 feet away from me. He came over to my table and said "oldjamfan isn't it?", to which I replied "er....it might be, depends who's asking!".
Anyway to cut a very long story short this chap is on the board of a housing association a few miles away and he remembered me from my days working for the sector body, delivering training and that sort of thing. Anyway a few pints later and he missed his bleeping train heh heh.

(I was meant to be working from home, you won't tell anyone, will you?) ;)😘
Oh I love stories like that, it is a small world! And that's one of the perks of working from home...my office has been like Santa's grotto today as I was wrapping some pressies! I did do some admin in between to make myself feel better πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

My Nan worked for the General Post Office all her life, when she was in her 50s she went to Switzerland for a few days break, anyway she was in a queue for a cable car and she heard a voice that she instantly recognised. It was a colleague from another branch, they'd spoke on the telephone at least weekly for over 20 years through work, yet had never met. That was the start of a 30 year friendship ❀

• Heart
@DoseofReality brother is doing great, thank you for asking, he's learning to walk on his prosthetic leg and hoping to be home for Christmas (he's still in the rehab place).

Hope everyone else is doing as well as possible, some of you are having somewhat of a challenging time.

I'm attempting to learn bridge, been to my first session today, to say I was confused would be an understatement πŸ˜‚ but everyone was very patient with me and got tea and biscuits so what's not to like.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Now I've had a few pints I need to share this one with you all, and I really hope the person I'm about to take the piss out of isn't following this thread lol otherwise I am well and truly outed (if I already wasn't lol). I was in a zoom meeting this morning talking about staff wellbeing surveys, and I tried to tell a joke. I said "Yeah I was once asked if I was a big drinker and I replied "5'11"". To which my colleague on the call fell about laughing. The person hosting the meeting - I tit you not - after staring at her laptop with a blank expression for what seemed like an eternity said "What does the time have to do with anything?" (It was 10.55am!!!). The daft fucker thought I had said "Five to eleven!"

I can still see the bleeping tumbleweed floating along the bottom of my screen FFS lol
---
@DoseofReality brother is doing great, thank you for asking, he's learning to walk on his prosthetic leg and hoping to be home for Christmas (he's still in the rehab place).

Hope everyone else is doing as well as possible, some of you are having somewhat of a challenging time.

I'm attempting to learn bridge, been to my first session today, to say I was confused would be an understatement πŸ˜‚ but everyone was very patient with me and got tea and biscuits so what's not to like.
So you played bridge AND patience Mrs D? Nice one. You're really stretching yourself and I think it's bloomin marvellous 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

You really are pushing yourself to overcome the dreaded anxiety. Well done...you're winning! 😘
---
@oldjamfan πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ I bet she felt like a right wally!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
You really are pushing yourself to overcome the dreaded anxiety. Well done...you're winning! 😘
It's really low just now for some reason so trying to do stuff while I feel good. It's helping that one of the people I met at the history group is also in u3a bridge group, she's really nice and was one of the people helping me learn the rules. Everyone I've met in the things I've gone to has been really lovely and welcoming.

• Heart
It's really low just now for some reason so trying to do stuff while I feel good. It's helping that one of the people I met at the history group is also in u3a bridge group, she's really nice and was one of the people helping me learn the rules. Everyone I've met in the things I've gone to has been really lovely and welcoming.
Brilliant...I'm sure they say the same about you! 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I love their bedding 😍 I love everything to be honest. I'm going tomorrow for some throws, some new cushions and obviously a look at all the Christmas stuff πŸ˜‚
Talking of bedding. Just come back from Asda an they had some Buzz Lightyear bedding for one of the sprogs. Found a reduced sticker and plonked it on that. We went self check out thinking ffs it's gonna catch us out by the weight. But it never. Oioi bringing abit of criminality to the thread.

• Haha
  • Wow
Talking of bedding. Just come back from Asda an they had some Buzz Lightyear bedding for one of the sprogs. Found a reduced sticker and plonked it on that. We went self check out thinking ffs it's gonna catch us out by the weight. But it never. Oioi bringing abit of criminality to the thread.
Oh god. What would you have done if you were caught and a big burly security guard frisked you? πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Oh god. What would you have done if you were caught and a big burly security guard frisked you? πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ
The security guard was some guy we saw rowing on a bunch of teenage kids outside there other week as it happens. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
@DoseofReality he is back to his usual cheery wee self thankfully but I'm absolutely exhausted as Mr Caledonians snoring is getting out of hand 😭 I'm so tired today I feel ill Im lucky if I got 3hrs sleep last night
Glad he's better. Really hope you get some sleep, it's no wonder you feel ill.

Hi friend. Well Γ¬ have tried to acquire them but every place like Superdrug/boots etc I've tried to get them from doesn't have them. I think I just need to stick to my usual diet as my body rejects it for a reason. Currently drinking my 5 a day in my home made smoothie lol. Back to Asda with the fella and kids inabit. Cba but needs must.
I got some from Amazon but wouldn't recommend
Nope not tried them. I will tonight though! I'd try a full compression bodysuit if it meant I'd get some relief!

Got some magnesium bath salts and magnesium oil, oh the reviews were fantastic....made not one bit of difference 😫😫 I'm out with the girls tonight so will get a few Pinots down me and then get my sexy socks on and hopefully I'll sleep like a wee log πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Magnesium oil just leaves you salty.

Glad he's doing well. From watching Strictly and Race Across the World they've really shown how complicated they can be and only meant for use short time.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I have daktarin gel from when mini had thrush but it says not to apply to me but I've lost my cream and he's got it bad again so he's got Nystatin still but can I use said gel for some relief tonight @docmum if your about?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Had an orgasm? 😬
Ha ha ha. I once found an M&S top of the range pizza reduced from Β£6 to Β£2.50 as it was right on its sell by date. I grabbed it plus 3 full price ones and scanned the reduced one in 4 times and put the fuckers in the freezer.
Who says crime doesn’t pay?

• Haha
  • Wow
What a big beautiful family...never a dull moment in your house πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---

Well I'm not sure love, I mean you do know there's a Β£50 fee payable to me? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Welcome, you must know all about us so now we want to know about you!

Mainly:
Are you ginger?
Do you like to chomp on a Jellied floral shite turkish delight?
Snog/Suck/Avoid. Osama/Les Dennis/ @oldjamfan ?

😘
Thanks Della. Not ginger but ginger undertones! Turkish delight can get in the bin :sick:

Snog Les Dennis
Avoid Osama (sorry to his kind eyes)
Looks like @oldjamfan luck is in πŸ˜‚

• Haha