LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a big beautiful family...never a dull moment in your house πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---

Well I'm not sure love, I mean you do know there's a Β£50 fee payable to me? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Welcome, you must know all about us so now we want to know about you!

Mainly:
Are you ginger?
Do you like to chomp on a Jellied floral shite turkish delight?
Snog/Suck/Avoid. Osama/Les Dennis/ @oldjamfan ?

😘
I worked with a guy that lived in South Africa for a few years (Johannesburg). He swore his next door neighbour was called Suki de Kock. I really really hope that is true ha ha ha.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I would love to smash Nathan Lorenzo in the face with a bottle of Fanta (2 litres).

Apologies for this post I just had to get it off my chest.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I would love to smash Nathan Lorenzo in the face with a bottle of Fanta (2 litres).

Apologies for this post I just had to get it off my chest.
He’d just make up a tik tok about being Tangoed. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Fellas, I'll try catch up on the thread today but sending you all some some preemptive love. Too many going through too much tit.

@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain I'm sorry things are more complicated than you first hoped and you're having to go through more treatment. Have you seen these hooded tops that are designed for having treatment? Such a good idea, especially this time of year when you need to stay warm but need access to your arm for the treatment. www.portoandbello.com

I have a confession to make. I made a Matalan order! 😱 And it was for a pink throw with cats on it... 2 OF THEM! Help!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Fellas, I'll try catch up on the thread today but sending you all some some preemptive love. Too many going through too much tit.

@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain I'm sorry things are more complicated than you first hoped and you're having to go through more treatment. Have you seen these hooded tops that are designed for having treatment? Such a good idea, especially this time of year when you need to stay warm but need access to your arm for the treatment. www.portoandbello.com

I have a confession to make. I made a Matalan order! 😱 And it was for a pink throw with cats on it... 2 OF THEM! Help!!
You disappoint me πŸ’”

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Aw the hoodies look great! Thanks you 🩷

But seriously!? A pink throw with cats on it!??? 🀣🀣 very Dolores Umbridge of you 🀣🀣

• Haha

Phone the crisis team

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just had our 12 week scan. Baby R is a little tit and wouldn’t stay still or play ball until I’d jumped, squatted, wiggled, danced etc which was great when I was fighting to keep my breakfast down but all looks good πŸ₯°

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just had our 12 week scan. Baby R is a little tit and wouldn’t stay still or play ball until I’d jumped, squatted, wiggled, danced etc which was great when I was fighting to keep my breakfast down but all looks good πŸ₯°
Awww I love this 😍😍 are you planning on finding out the gender? With my first I knew straight from the off she was a girl, it was quite freaky 🀣

• Heart
Yes definitely going to find out 😁 everyone keeps telling me a girl (because I look like tit apparently and that means a girl?! πŸ˜‚) but a sneakpeak gender test said a boy so I can’t wait to find out! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You disappoint me πŸ’”
I have no words... to be fair they're for my nieces.
Have you tried compression socks for your restless legs? If you can bear socks in bed they might help.
Is the prick of a boyfriend still around?

Aw the hoodies look great! Thanks you 🩷

But seriously!? A pink throw with cats on it!??? 🀣🀣 very Dolores Umbridge of you 🀣🀣
Dolores would be proud. When do you start chemo?

Glad raspberry pip is healthy and strong especially with how poorly you've been. I bet you felt so relieved. I hope you can get sickness under control again and can take time off work if you need to. Get yourself back on the ward if you're struggling.

@gigilouxx congratulations on your results. Smashing pregnancy and college.

@oldjamfan sorry to hear about your friends passing. A break from social media is a necessity sometimes. Apart from Tattle of course, that's where all the good fellas are.

@mrs.darcy good for you showing anxiety who's boss. How is your brother doing?

@Lucyxxxx sorry your health is such a mixed bag. Have you ever tried lactaid tabs? I tried some recently and they did sod all.

@Caledonianprincess How's mini Cal doing? I hope they're on the mend. So many nasty viruses going around.

@docmum hoping you're okay.

@MmmB777 come defend my Matalan shop. But seriously hope you're doing well too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@DoseofReality he is back to his usual cheery wee self thankfully but I'm absolutely exhausted as Mr Caledonians snoring is getting out of hand 😭 I'm so tired today I feel ill Im lucky if I got 3hrs sleep last night

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have you tried compression socks for your restless legs? If you can bear socks in bed they might help.

Glad raspberry pip is healthy and strong especially with how poorly you've been. I bet you felt so relieved. I hope you can get sickness under control again and can take time off work if you need to. Get yourself back on the ward if you're struggling.

@oldjamfan sorry to hear about your friends passing. A break from social media is a necessity sometimes. Apart from Tattle of course, that's where all the good fellas are.

@Lucyxxxx sorry your health is such a mixed bag. Have you ever tried lactaid tabs? I tried some recently and they did sod all.

@Caledonianprincess How's mini Cal doing? I hope they're on the mend. So many nasty viruses going around.

I have a chemo induction/education day on Tuesday so I think quite soon! Had my staging scans last week, still not got the results from them yet but hopefully they don't bring bad news πŸ™ƒ

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Hi friend. Well Γ¬ have tried to acquire them but every place like Superdrug/boots etc I've tried to get them from doesn't have them. I think I just need to stick to my usual diet as my body rejects it for a reason. Currently drinking my 5 a day in my home made smoothie lol. Back to Asda with the fella and kids inabit. Cba but needs must.

Also guys where can I get some nice 45 inch drop curtains for my kitchen? An absolute nightmare.
---
What do you think your having? I knew all mine was boys right from the start lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 2