LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #6

Is passion fruit a flavour you associate with Christmas?

• Yes

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • No

Votes: 58 98.3%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you can see this I've done it right, if not then I'm just not going to even mention it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Oh god, I'm here on my own. I feel like Celine 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
---

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Christmas is all about cinnamon, cinnamon and more cinnamon. God I love Christmas. I’m one of these that has their tree up super early every year. Sometimes I don’t even take it down and have it up all year πŸ˜‚

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Here’s a song for all you cinnamon girls (cinnamon gives me the boak tbh)

• Haha
  • Heart
If you can see this I've done it right, if not then I'm just not going to even mention it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---
Oh god, I'm here on my own. I feel like Celine 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
---
Congratulations on your super awesome thread posting skills! I’m too much of a wuss to attempt it haha!

You will be wishing for the peace and quiet again in a sec when we all charge in 🀣

*(This had a duckling gif but frankly that many ducklings is kind of terrifying and I don’t want to cause you guys terrible nightmares about running out of bread at a bad time so I removed it)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Cinnamon, oranges, pine - lovely Christmas smells. Love Christmas as my birthday is just before it so when I was a kid, I used to think the decorations and excitement was for my birthday - My parents always made it really special πŸ₯° - I’m not really a narcissist - honest! πŸ‘€

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
And so I’ve now only just realised that the Type O Negative version was a cover 🀣 I’d probably forgive the lead singer though 😍
Neil Young is awesome - a force of nature. I would recommend β€˜Decade’ as a desert island album (it’s a β€˜best of’ from his first ten years).
I was in my late 30s when I discovered his stuff and I was so glad I did ❀
I got kicked out of one of his gigs in Edinburgh a few years back. I might have been a naughty boy 😐

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Neil Young is awesome - a force of nature. I would recommend β€˜Decade’ as a desert island album (it’s a β€˜best of’ from his first ten years).
I got kicked out of one of his gigs in Edinburgh a few years back. I might have been a naughty boy 😐
Did you get your tallywacker out?
---

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I really liked that live video of Heart of Gold where he kept getting confused and sorting through his harmonica collection onstage πŸ˜‚
---
---
You got that gif from OnlyFans Della, admit it!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really liked that live video of Heart of Gold where he kept getting confused and sorting through his harmonica collection onstage πŸ˜‚
---

You got that gif from OnlyFans Della, admit it!!
Hey its well worth the 50p a month fee! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
---
Ha ha. No I sparked up a spliff, which in my already drunken state thought was perfectly acceptable given the bloke on the stage was also smoking one? You live and learn kid πŸ˜‰πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Ha ha. No I sparked up a spliff, which in my already drunken state thought was perfectly acceptable given the bloke on the stage was also smoking one? You live and learn kid πŸ˜‰πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«
You big disgrace!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
You big disgrace!!!
I know. The problem for me was I was there with a work colleague so every fucker got to know about it the next day. Of course, it grew arms and legs the more it spread around the workplace. Cunts.
I’m supposed to set an example Della ha ha ha.

(If only they knew that the same thing happened to me in Manchester Apollo at a UB40 gig back in the early 80s…)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I know. The problem for me was I was there with a work colleague so every fucker got to know about it the next day. Of course, it grew arms and legs the more it spread around the workplace. Cunts.
I’m supposed to set an example Della ha ha ha.

(If only they knew that the same thing happened to me in Manchester Apollo at a UB40 gig back in the early 80s…)
Hahahaha you're a wee shite on the sly aren't you Jammy? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahaha you're a wee shite on the sly aren't you Jammy? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
I keep getting bloody caught though πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I think my lot (at work) see me as this eccentric older dude so I get away with a lot more than I probably should do.
Hope you’re feeling a bit better today kid anyway after your iffy week. Hope the family pick-you-up and curry night did the trick.

I’m on cloud 9 after spending some time with my little clone/grandson today. His giggles come right up from his toes, it’s so lovely.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13