LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain Just a little message to wish you well tomorrow, hope you get a plan of action and can get this bloody treatment out of the way and that fucker gone for good xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Oh god 😂 I’ve been so poorly I’m surprised it’s grown at all but every scan they keep telling me how healthy and active it looks. It’s gonna be a giant like it’s dad isn’t it 😭 RIP my vagina 😭😂
Wee Caledonian was 11.5lb when born and he was born naturally and the midwife told me it's easier to birth a bigger baby. Mini was 9lb and I had no tears either time and both were just gas and air

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Wee Caledonian was 11.5lb when born and he was born naturally and the midwife told me it's easier to birth a bigger baby. Mini was 9lb and I had no tears either time and both were just gas and air
Flipping heck CP, those weights are definitely the definition of a bouncing baby. I had all mine with just gas and air because the labours were so quick, stitches with the first 2 (quite a lot with the second one), none with the last 2, baby number 2 was the heaviest, baby number 4 was the lightest and babies 1 and 3 were almost the same weight.

It's quite some time ago since I had my lot so a lot has changed, no scans for example with the first 3.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Hope this works 🙏
---
Flipping heck CP, those weights are definitely the definition of a bouncing baby. I had all mine with just gas and air because the labours were so quick, stitches with the first 2 (quite a lot with the second one), none with the last 2, baby number 2 was the heaviest, baby number 4 was the lightest and babies 1 and 3 were almost the same weight.

It's quite some time ago since I had my lot so a lot has changed, no scans for example with the first 3.
Wee Caledonian was 9lb at 37wks and 11.5 when born and mini Caledonian was 6lb at 37wks and 9lb when born 2wks later. I've always made big babies

• Heart
Reactions: 6