LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How are you after your night out @DellaC?
I'm fine love thanks, only had a couple of glasses! Saturdays are a busy day in this house so I didn't want to be rough as hell all day. Hangovers are no fun in your 40s 🤢

Anyone doing anything fun for bonfire night?

I've got 2 dogs and a son who very much dislike fireworks so we're having a snuggle under the blanket movie night 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 6
We’re just back from fireworks at my sons school. It’s the first year he’s tolerated the loud noises so was really good as I love fireworks. There was a bbq, candy floss and hot choc too so came home with full bellies too.
Worth missing strictly for 🤣

• Heart
Our neighbours are Indian so they get loads in for bonfire night and Diwali, they’ve let off some mint ones AND made me chilli paneer. Wish they’d adopt me

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I've eaten about 1kg of black peas today...bloody love em with plenty of vinegar.

The only thing about Bonfire Night I like 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Just had to order maternity uniform for work because my shirt won’t do up anymore. I don’t get it because I’m still a stone down from my pre-pregnant weight so how am I bursting out of it already? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Just had to order maternity uniform for work because my shirt won’t do up anymore. I don’t get it because I’m still a stone down from my pre-pregnant weight so how am I bursting out of it already? 😂

I used to never look pregnant from the back (or so I was told) but looked like I had a beach ball stuffed under my top when I turned around 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning all

It's a proper autumn day here, bit of sun and crunchy leaves.

I live quite close to where our local firework display is, fortunately ancient cat is not bothered about them, she slept through the lot, snoring in her bed. It's very noisy when they are going off, had to put the subtitles on the tv.

The northern lights were visible from where I am last night, I didn't see them as didn't know until the photos started appearing on social media. I'll go out tonight and see if they are visible again, would love to see them.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I used to never look pregnant from the back (or so I was told) but looked like I had a beach ball stuffed under my top when I turned around 🤣
I think that’s what I’ll end up looking like 🤣 people already gasp when they see my belly and I’m only 13 weeks.

Hope you get to see the northern lights tonight Mrs D! Apparently they were visible here too but by the time I saw any posts the sky was full of firework smoke.

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Ah some women look stunning during pregnancy.

Not me.

I looked like a ball with legs during both my pregnancies. Fat as fook with skinny lil legs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think that’s what I’ll end up looking like 🤣 people already gasp when they see my belly and I’m only 13 weeks.

Hope you get to see the northern lights tonight Mrs D! Apparently they were visible here too but by the time I saw any posts the sky was full of firework smoke.
Hehe I used to surprise people too 🤣🤣 found it very hard to keep the news quite as it was so obvious 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Morning all

It's a proper autumn day here, bit of sun and crunchy leaves.

I live quite close to where our local firework display is, fortunately ancient cat is not bothered about them, she slept through the lot, snoring in her bed. It's very noisy when they are going off, had to put the subtitles on the tv.

The northern lights were visible from where I am last night, I didn't see them as didn't know until the photos started appearing on social media. I'll go out tonight and see if they are visible again, would love to see them.
Love the Northern Lights, hope you get to see them 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Because your baby is growing nicely despite you being so sick. This is what they do, they don't change when they are born either. Take take take and leave you tired and wondering what's going on 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Oh god 😂 I’ve been so poorly I’m surprised it’s grown at all but every scan they keep telling me how healthy and active it looks. It’s gonna be a giant like it’s dad isn’t it 😭 RIP my vagina 😭😂

• Haha
Oh god 😂 I’ve been so poorly I’m surprised it’s grown at all but every scan they keep telling me how healthy and active it looks. It’s gonna be a giant like it’s dad isn’t it 😭 RIP my vagina 😭😂
Awww not necessarily. I've never ripped or torn with any of mine. The only one I had mild grazes with was my 4lb 10oz one lol. Biggest was 6lb 14oz and I was up and walking 10 minutes later (against advice lol) within half an hour I was showering away and Id had him without pain relief. But I can't advise the epidural enough. I slept through my births with epidural. Well my youngest was a 9 minute job so not him but still.

• Wow
  • Heart