LL off topic. The Wrong Fellas #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Weather warnings all day here too. Going to stay tucked up on the sofa with Elf and The Santa Claus 😁

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Weather warnings all day here too. Going to stay tucked up on the sofa with Elf and The Santa Claus 😁
That's a weird 3some....who takes the back?
---
Morning Twattlers. It’s blowing a hoolie and absolutely pissing it down on the west coast of Scotland today and it’s to last all day apparently 😱
Unfortunately I have to travel to the office for a staff meeting so my doc martens are getting put on today, duck it!
Have a good day all xx
Hope you don't blow away snotface 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey Fellas hope everyone's doing OK.
Been a busy few weeks.
Went to a lush wedding in Abergavenny, beautiful setting, Saint Ffraed House.... bloody gorgeous.

I'm dead angry with myself for doing a stupid thing in offering a young lad a lift, it wasn't far, just a mile but what the hell was I thinking.
He was thumbing so I wound down the window to ask if all was sound & boom I'd invited him in! I IMMEDIATELY said....if you attempt to attack me I'll crash the car...it can be replaced. Poor lad I think was more terrified than me, super reassuring that crashing wouldn't be necessary & thanking me profusely for helping him out.
I went into mum mode, told him he can't be much younger than my lad & I'd go mad if he thumbed a lift & not to do it again.... crikey!
I've told no one....Mr 2 would take the keys off me no question 🤣

Excellent rugby final & F1 weekend.

Gearing myself up for the race for Glasto tickets on Sunday for the girl....

And for the record I can't bear the word xmas so I'll like your posts but know I judge you for using it!
Santa is another but I let that one pass.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well windy here too
Got my screening scan at 2 as well
Ps happy Xmas everyone x

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Eyyy up fellas, on my way down to watch Rovers away at Chelsea.... I'm drunk ++ already 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Screening scan went well. Pickney number 5 is another boy 🩵 Henry 8th would’ve loved me

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Massive congratulations on the newest 🩵 of your family. How are the other wee Gigi's, are they happy for another boy or were some wanting a wee sister?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Congratulations @gigilouxx

Is there room for one more on this thread? Ive just finished reading through all 70 LL threads plus the off topic ones and I'd love to join you

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This time next year it’ll be 4 boys 1 girl 🤣
@Caledonianprincess no one’s arsed anymore, they get a new sibling every 2 years on average so at this point they’re just over it
What a big beautiful family...never a dull moment in your house 😂😂😂
---
Congratulations @gigilouxx

Is there room for one more on this thread? Ive just finished reading through all 70 LL threads plus the off topic ones and I'd love to join you
Well I'm not sure love, I mean you do know there's a £50 fee payable to me? 😂😂

Welcome, you must know all about us so now we want to know about you!

Mainly:
Are you ginger?
Do you like to chomp on a Jellied floral shite turkish delight?
Snog/Suck/Avoid. Osama/Les Dennis/ @oldjamfan ?

😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11