LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She still needs to hold up her commitment to flashing her backside on the court steps if Letby took the stand.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Della would of found wee Caledonian wearing the cake smash cake rather amusing 😂 I've got some of the pictures back and they are amazing. I can't believe my baby is 1 in the morning ❤🎂🎉
Aw happy birthday to the wee man. Hope you have a fab day.

I hope @DellaC is alright and it’s something silly like a broken phone or locked out of the app or something 🤞🏻🤞🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Good luck going back to work @Okgolightly
It’s not easy leaving your baby and heading back to work, hope it all goes ok.

ahh can’t believe your baby is 1 @Caledonianprincess, hope you have a fab day celebrating!

It’s a testament to how wonderful Della is, we are all missing her wit and way with words. I really hope she’s ok, I keep running through different scenarios in my head. I’ve searched Ramsbotham local news a few times too.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's been such a quick year. He definitely has completed our wee family. Wee Caledonian said tonight it was boring without him but now it's fun which made me melt. He's had a tough time losing og mini and his asd diagnosis but having mini Caledonian I love their bond. Mini bangs his highchair table so wee c will bang his table back to him 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Morning Twattlers 😎
She is very much missed on this thread but maybe best not to tie ourselves up in knots worrying what happened to Della. It is simply out of our control and we probably all have enough to worry about in the real world without fretting about an anonymous internet poster. I think if she was still reading the thread she would have reacted to the Vinted suggestion just like the lovely Docmum did. Maybe try something similar every so often but that almost prolongs the agony doesn’t it?

Anyway it’s another beautiful morning even at 5.30am. Hope you all have a lovely day, whatever you’re up to 😘😎

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Morning Twattlers 😎
She is very much missed on this thread but maybe best not to tie ourselves up in knots worrying what happened to Della. It is simply out of our control and we probably all have enough to worry about in the real world without fretting about an anonymous internet poster. I think if she was still reading the thread she would have reacted to the Vinted suggestion just like the lovely Docmum did. Maybe try something similar every so often but that almost prolongs the agony doesn’t it?

Anyway it’s another beautiful morning even at 5.30am. Hope you all have a lovely day, whatever you’re up to 😘😎
What are you doing up so early Jammy? Hope you have a good day 😄

• Heart
Lovely view Jammy.

I’m on an office day today again too but only working til thurs then break up for half term and me and the fam are off to the seaside for a caravan hol next week hooray hope the sun stays out.

• Heart
Happy birthday wee Cale @Caledonianprincess one already! Where does time go?!

Lovely views @oldjamfan unfortunately my commute to work was standstill traffic on the motorway so not as nice views 😭😭

Got to work and they appear to have forgotten I was returning today which is always nice 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Happy birthday wee Cale @Caledonianprincess one already! Where does time go?!

Lovely views @oldjamfan unfortunately my commute to work was standstill traffic on the motorway so not as nice views 😭😭

Got to work and they appear to have forgotten I was returning today which is always nice 🤣
It's been a hell of a quick year I feel like it was just yesterday I was on the labour ward and now he's 1. That's a bit of crap thay your work have appeared to of forgot. If they have id be going home 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Happy birthday mini Cale. It's flown by. Can remember us all waiting to hear from you. I hope more cake is on the cards.

• Heart
Caledoniangsd the 2nd has eaten wee Caledonians Canada hat that he got brought back from Vancouver from my mum and dad. He is going to have an almighty freak out as he wore that hat every day 😭 barring booking a flight to Canada wtf do I do 😞
---
Happy birthday mini Cale. It's flown by. Can remember us all waiting to hear from you. I hope more cake is on the cards.
I pick his cake up in an hour 😍

• Sad
Could you see if you can find one the same on eBay or something, Cale? Probably cost a small fortune but might be worth it!

Happy birthday to the littlest member of the @Caledonianprincess household! Hope you all have a lovely day celebrating.

We’re off to register Baby R today and make him all official 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 10