LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another day of fantastic weather ( SW 😉) to which I decided to do my ironing!!!!

I also watched the Ruby Franke documentary 😲 bloody cray cray ladies, poor kids!
Been listing stuff on vinted because I mostly like food too much & the menopause is chasing me 🤣
Busy weekend of sport & parties & pet/ babysitting.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I saw that Ruby Franke documentary. It was horrible to watch. I wonder if the school did anything about when they called to say her 6 year old didn't have any lunch with her and Ruby said it's her own fault because she didn't make it.

• Wow
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
Will have to give that a watch.

Anyone worrying something might have happened to Della herself? We're all going to have to have in case of emergency please tell Tattle instructions.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I saw that Ruby Franke documentary. It was horrible to watch. I wonder if the school did anything about when they called to say her 6 year old didn't have any lunch with her and Ruby said it's her own fault because she didn't make it.
Surely it would have been an immediate red flag and safeguarding issue for the school?! Well you would hope so anyway. Such an awful case 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Will have to give that a watch.

Anyone worrying something might have happened to Della herself? We're all going to have to have in case of emergency please tell Tattle instructions.
I've had that thought too, when she'd been gone a week it crossed my mind.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
I hadn’t even thought of that, I thought she was just having a break for some reason. Like to bury my head in the sand though, fingers crossed we are wrong but it’s nearly two weeks now 😢

• Heart
When I was in the Harry & Megan threads in the early days we had a few very regular posters go off grid. It's quite odd that we care so very much given that we're all complete strangers.
How long is too long....?
Baby D is due in July I recall?

• Heart
All those vloggers and influencers using children as a source of income really need to automatically be on some watch list.

• Heart
When I was in the Harry & Megan threads in the early days we had a few very regular posters go off grid. It's quite odd that we care so very much given that we're all complete strangers.
How long is too long....?
Baby D is due in July I recall?
Did any of them come back?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did any of them come back?
A few touched base as I recall but Frida who called them cu*ts never did 😔
We just used to say...' what an absolute what Frida said' when we used that word 😆.... we'll never know.

@DellaC was a crack, you're all gonna have to up your act 🤣

• Heart
A few touched base as I recall but Frida who called them cu*ts never did 😔
We just used to say...' what an absolute what Frida said' when we used that word 😆.... we'll never know.

@DellaC was a crack, you're all gonna have to up your act 🤣
Did any of them say why they went off grid? Just trying to think of reasons why Della is gone. Did Docmum say there were threats of doxxing and that’s why she deleted her account? Maybe something like that happened?

Hi Docmum if you’re reading 🫶

• Heart
No reason that springs to mind.
Docmum did mention potential doxxing but no plans to rejoin.

• Heart
I think Della would of found wee Caledonian wearing the cake smash cake rather amusing 😂 I've got some of the pictures back and they are amazing. I can't believe my baby is 1 in the morning ❤🎂🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 9