LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm venturing to Glasgow today as need to go to the bra shop for us big of boob ladies for a bra that won't show when I wear my wedding dress. Me and mini are going. I can't take my car in to the city centre anymore so I'm going to get the train then get the car and go get Krispy Kreme doughnuts (might need to double back on myself but I don't care 😂)
Pictures or it didn’t happen 😂😂😂

Just to be clear I am joking 🫣

Glasgow will be busty today. FFS I of course mean busy. Jeezus what’s wrong with me? 😂😂😂

Enjoy Caley 🍻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Pictures or it didn’t happen 😂😂😂

Just to be clear I am joking 🫣

Glasgow will be busty today. FFS I of course mean busy. Jeezus what’s wrong with me? 😂😂😂

Enjoy Caley 🍻
I've since changed my mind to go to tantrum doughnuts instead as it's in the city centre and I'm assuming they will be nicer than Krispy Kreme

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Glad your sharing of news went well @odetotheseaweed! You are incredibly kind and selfless with what you are doing to support your cousins to have a family so if anyone is casting judgements they should give their head a wobble.

@raspberryjuice your pictures melt me (and make me soo broody) he’s gorgeous! ❤

Anyone got a wine hangover cure? I’m feeling a bit tender today, too many wines at the wedding yesterday! It was my childhood friends and we are very rarely all in once place so was wonderful to all be together celebrating. I’m hosting a BBQ today for my little girl’s birthday so I need to come back to life 😂
Probably too late now but McDonald’s breakfast and a full fat coke!

• Heart
My child benefit hasn't went into the bank today and it goes in every Monday without fail and has done for the last 8yrs. I don't know what's going on

• Sad
My child benefit hasn't went into the bank today and it goes in every Monday without fail and has done for the last 8yrs. I don't know what's going on
Get straight on to HMRC Caley. Is it possible they’ve sent you a letter that didn’t get dealt with? That’s the most common reason for this happening - the second most common reason is a glitch at your bank, so worth contacting them too. Hope you get it sorted x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Get straight on to HMRC Caley. Is it possible they’ve sent you a letter that didn’t get dealt with? That’s the most common reason for this happening - the second most common reason is a glitch at your bank, so worth contacting them too. Hope you get it sorted x
Not had any letters from them for a long long time. From what I've read it's affecting a lot of people and HMRC are dealing with it and payments will hopefully clear today

• Sad
Not had any letters from them for a long long time. From what I've read it's affecting a lot of people and HMRC are dealing with it and payments will hopefully clear today
Hope they sort it out for you quickly Caly

Did everyone have a nice weekend? Anything exciting to look forward to this week?

• Heart
I was supposed to get my first child benefit payment today but mines not gone in either Cale. Apparently it’s a hmrc issue that they’re working on. I feel for the people that rely on that money to feed their kids etc.

My weekend was basically sat around with Baby R 😂 Mr R has a couple days off now though so we’re heading out this afternoon. After I’ve been to the doctors about the pain in my csec scar because it’s getting worse by the day.

• Heart
I was supposed to get my first child benefit payment today but mines not gone in either Cale. Apparently it’s a hmrc issue that they’re working on. I feel for the people that rely on that money to feed their kids etc.

My weekend was basically sat around with Baby R 😂 Mr R has a couple days off now though so we’re heading out this afternoon. After I’ve been to the doctors about the pain in my csec scar because it’s getting worse by the day.
Hope they can get the pain sorted for you x

• Heart
I've never had a problem with child benefit since I claimed it for wee Caledonian so it was unsettling to see it not go in today. Just checked and it's still not in.
Wee Caledonian started his ADHD medication yesterday and oh my days what a difference in him. You could actually pinpoint when it kicked in and when it was wearing off as he would start to get would up and hyper again

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Mines not gone in either, it wants to hurry up I’m buying UFC tickets with it tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Hope they’ve given you something for the pain!

Had a pretty crappy weekend really. Baby had his first day at nursery today which went well but I’ve been feeling really anxious and teary, I feel very out of sorts 🥴

• Heart

Had a pretty crappy weekend really. Baby had his first day at nursery today which went well but I’ve been feeling really anxious and teary, I feel very out of sorts 🥴
Sending lots of love xx

• Heart

Sending you a big hug! 🤗

They didn’t give me anything for the pain because I’m expressing milk so apparently there’s nothing they can possibly prescribe (the hospital sent me home with oramorph so that’s bullshit 🙄), but if I keep a diary of when im taking pain relief for the next 2 days if im not coping then they’ll reconsider. Im taking it at the max daily dose and told them that but need to do a diary for 2 days. They have referred me for an urgent scan though so maybe I’ll know in 6 months what’s causing the pain 🙃 it’s like the first day I came home from hospital even though 2 weeks ago I wasn’t getting any pain anymore and coping without regular pain meds.

• Heart
How much do you get for child benefit or is it all different rates, sorry just being nosy what I “may” get one day ☺😂xx

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Sending you a big hug! 🤗

They didn’t give me anything for the pain because I’m expressing milk so apparently there’s nothing they can possibly prescribe (the hospital sent me home with oramorph so that’s bullshit 🙄), but if I keep a diary of when im taking pain relief for the next 2 days if im not coping then they’ll reconsider. Im taking it at the max daily dose and told them that but need to do a diary for 2 days. They have referred me for an urgent scan though so maybe I’ll know in 6 months what’s causing the pain 🙃 it’s like the first day I came home from hospital even though 2 weeks ago I wasn’t getting any pain anymore and coping without regular pain meds.
You will still be under the care of maternity so you can be seen in your maternity assessment unit (whether you want to is another question!!).
But not being able to control the pain at home with paracetamol and ibuprofen is a red flag for me, you need to be seen by someone other than a GP. You do not want a C-section wound infection 😟

I worked over the weekend then went to my friend's BBQ yesterday after 3 hours sleep post night shift. My husband drove so I drank. Night shift + 3 hours sleep + bottle of prosecco= drunk me. I had an epic time. All the kids were going wild and having so much fun. It was a last minute thing and it worked out so well.

Our CB hasn't gone in either 🙄

• Heart
How much do you get for child benefit or is it all different rates, sorry just being nosy what I “may” get one day ☺😂xx
Not a clue 🤣 it goes into our joint account that I have no control over because I'm crap with money. I just pay in what I need and go on my merry way.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Just on the news about a processing problem with child benefit today.

Love to everyone. Stupidly got burnt yesterday but lovely afternoon.

That photo of baby R 😍 looks like he's in training to be an Olympic diver or gymnast.

Glad you're news went down well @odetotheseaweed even if they will gossip behind your back. Your cousin is very lucky.
---
Hope you get your pain sorted. Be careful.
---
On the news it says it will be paid on Wednesday now.

Last edited:
  • Heart