LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you had a good night and you could keep the news quiet. That the kids didn't spill the beans.

Hope Mr R is on the mend.
Thank you, the kids didn’t go, no beans were spilt, food was eaten and then I came home. A lovely night

Hope everyone has sunshine today and is enjoying it

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Gorgeous day in the west of Scotland. Bad planning from me to be ironing though 😬😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I decided to pick up an extra shift tonight so I've been asleep all day. Glorious to sleep but shame to waste a lovely sunny day.

• Heart
It's been cloudy here most of the day (north east coast, England), the sun didn't make an appearance until after 3pm.

I was quite disappointed there were no weeds to zap this morning. I've tackled the creeper thing that grows up the front of the house and tamed it, other than that I've not done much today apart from 3 loads of washing. I have such an exciting life 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Beautiful sunshine here today too so we went for a little walk and then we’ve had the best nap 😊

I hope @DellaC and her family are enjoying some sunshine.
@gigilouxx too who’s also MIA

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We had minis cake smash today and once we had got his pictures wee Caledonian said I bet you won't put my face in the cake... Now see there is a problem with that I don't like shitebag if you don't because well you have to do it. So he got a face full of rainbow cake and we got the best picture ever 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Morning Twattlers! Another stunningly beautiful day here on the west coast of Scotland. It can be a bit bleak here at times but on days like this you simply can't beat it :cool::love:

Hope the sun is shining wherever you are too

• Heart
Glorious sunshine here today too!

Hope everyone has a great day and that this is the day our missing friends return 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lovely in the south west as well, just out for a walk and enjoying the sun before the rain comes tomorrow night

we need some sort of register of who is on the thread so we know who to look for when they go missing!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's cold and cloudy my neck of the woods 😭, the north east coast can be a challenge at times.

• Sad
Beautiful here in the south west too but I’ve been stuck in a sweaty office so not been able to enjoy it yet. And just been landed with a hefty bill from the garage for my car so not the best starts to the week! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Sunny and warm on the south coast. I'm post nights and I woke up all sweaty and dehydrated, I feel hungover 🤢

• Sad
Cloudy and rainy here in the North but I’m not complaining 🤣 I’m back at work tomorrow from maternity leave and am dreading it 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
It's sunny here now, which seems to be a thing as it was about 3 yesterday when it showed it's face.

• Heart
Reactions: 6