LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you, that’s actually really reassuring. He seems really determined too every time we try so im sure between us we’ll get there 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 7
If he's like mini he will end up loving the boob even now sometimes he latches back on like Hoi I wasn't finished yet 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Rasp it's really common for the first few feeds to be a doddle and then it go tits up (no pun intended). Keep at it and seek support from a bf support group and you'll get it cracked.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Well Ive just sat and counted all the feeds from when I started using the app when mini was 4 days old. (I'm not counting the first 3 days as my milk wasn't in then). As of the end of play tonight when he will of had his bedtime feed I will of fed him 2395 times 🙈 that's a phenomenal amount of milk. I'm proud my boobs have survived and I definitely deserve new bras 😂
2395? Bloody hell even I haven’t sucked tits that many times!!

Sorry ladies it’s been a long old day and I’ve been on my own too long ha ha ha

Night Twattlers 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
2395? Bloody hell even I haven’t sucked tits that many times!!

Sorry ladies it’s been a long old day and I’ve been on my own too long ha ha ha

Night Twattlers 😘
Jammy 😳🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Well Ive just sat and counted all the feeds from when I started using the app when mini was 4 days old. (I'm not counting the first 3 days as my milk wasn't in then). As of the end of play tonight when he will of had his bedtime feed I will of fed him 2395 times 🙈 that's a phenomenal amount of milk. I'm proud my boobs have survived and I definitely deserve new bras 😂
That is incredible! I remember when you were having a tricky time of it so well done for keeping going. It's tough work.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Happy birthday baby Caledonian 🩷🩷 aw it's mad how our babies are all growing up 😭 especially considering the circumstances we all "met".

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I have come to love out wee corner of the world wide web. Its brought some real comfort ❤
Is it bad I'm glad I stopped counting on an "even" number? I hate odd numbers and can't have odd numbers in my bank account I put the odds in my savings to make it a round number 😂

• Heart
I have come to love out wee corner of the world wide web. Its brought some real comfort ❤
Is it bad I'm glad I stopped counting on an "even" number? I hate odd numbers and can't have odd numbers in my bank account I put the odds in my savings to make it a round number 😂
I feel exactly the same, it’s nice to know that even though we don’t know each other IRL we are always here to listen, help and give advice 💛

• Heart
I feel exactly the same, it’s nice to know that even though we don’t know each other IRL we are always here to listen, help and give advice 💛
Yeah there are some lovely people on here that’s for sure. The problem with the anonymous nature of it I suppose is when you encounter a ‘Della’ situation.
Anyway where did that lovely warm sunshine go eh? It is cold wet and miserable up here today. That lovely view of Arran I posted the other day? Well, you can’t see it at all today because of low cloud and mist. But as they say in Scotland, “If you don’t like the weather, come back in half an hour!”

I was working until very late last night and with my early start I’m feeling my age today Twattlers. Oh to be 69 😂😂😂

Have a good day you lovely peeps 😘x

• Heart
How are we all?
Had some gorgeous weather which has since turned so we're back under the blankets, still eating salads though 🤪

I've been babysitting a fair bit this week. OH often jests about having another (that ship has long sailed) but today he said 'right decision'. No other leading words but I knew precisely what he meant & he knew I understood. 😂😂😂

If Della hears the news tomorrow then I know she'll be thinking of us abandoned fellas. I do hope she's well ❤

• Heart
It's been a miserable, cloudy, rainy day here (north east England), the weather is more like November than May.

However, I finished work at lunch-time today (my usual time) and I'm not back until the 30th and that's my normal half day. I'm getting my hair done tomorrow so it's tamed for the train trip on Tuesday, and I'm probably more excited for that than someone of my age should be 😂

Looks like we are getting a decision about Letbys appeal tomorrow fellas!
If she gets leave to appeal then what little faith I have in our justice system will evaporate completely. She needs incarcerated forever.

Hope everyone is ok.

• Heart
How are we all?
Had some gorgeous weather which has since turned so we're back under the blankets, still eating salads though 🤪

I've been babysitting a fair bit this week. OH often jests about having another (that ship has long sailed) but today he said 'right decision'. No other leading words but I knew precisely what he meant & he knew I understood. 😂😂😂

If Della hears the news tomorrow then I know she'll be thinking of us abandoned fellas. I do hope she's well ❤
Well it's nice that you both had that "confirming" moment!! 🩷

I am exhausted. I cannot put into words just how tired I am at the moment 🥹 been fun trying to mind the children....

It honestly freaks me out when I am reminded Letby actually exists 😱 such a horror of a human being!! Please God (I am having a moment of being mad at him at the moment though) she will not get her appeal.

• Heart
Baby R has been poorly the past couple of days and we had to take him to hospital last night but he seems to be getting better by the hour now thankfully! But all he’s wanted for 2.5 days is me and he won’t be put down because he’s so chesty it must be difficult to breathe so I’m feeling quite frazzled 😩 hoping he’s well enough to take outside for some fresh air tomorrow!

Our new bed came today too. It’s absolutely massive. I think I need a ladder to get in and out of it 😂

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
It's been a miserable, cloudy, rainy day here (north east England), the weather is more like November than May.

However, I finished work at lunch-time today (my usual time) and I'm not back until the 30th and that's my normal half day. I'm getting my hair done tomorrow so it's tamed for the train trip on Tuesday, and I'm probably more excited for that than someone of my age should be 😂

If she gets leave to appeal then what little faith I have in our justice system will evaporate completely. She needs incarcerated forever.

Hope everyone is ok.
I read that as incinerated at first 🤣🤣 show where my head is at....

• Haha
@raspberryjuice ah sorry to hear the little one is poorly, hopefully on the mend now (or very soon), it's such a worry when they are ill and so small.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Baby R has been poorly the past couple of days and we had to take him to hospital last night but he seems to be getting better by the hour now thankfully! But all he’s wanted for 2.5 days is me and he won’t be put down because he’s so chesty it must be difficult to breathe so I’m feeling quite frazzled 😩 hoping he’s well enough to take outside for some fresh air tomorrow!

Our new bed came today too. It’s absolutely massive. I think I need a ladder to get in and out of it 😂
Glad baby R is on the mend, can Mr R take him for a while so you can have some time out? Or is he still all about you?

• Heart
He won’t settle for Mr R, the only place he settles is on my chest. We’ve spent the whole day either on the sofa or in bed just chilling. He sounds like he’s losing his little voice this evening it’s so croaky 🥺

Anyone who comes near him will be required to wear a full hazmat suit going forward. And the selfish cow who made him poorly is banned from being in the same house as him.

• Sad
  • Heart