Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So sorry that things aren't any better @Lucyxxxx but by the sounds of it you have a good solicitor in your corner. How some social workers can sleep at night taking kids from families that aren't any risk is beyond me. Your kids deserve to be at home with you where they belong. Sending you a massive hug ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well after my lovely day yesterday I got hit with a stomach bug 😭😭😭 think it's all over with now though 🤞🏼
I cannot catch a break 🙄

Oh in relation to my hair, it growing back straight and I had wavy curly hair before this. It's so weird! It has a colour now at least, light brown! My eyebrows are back to what they nearly were before and my lashes are nice and thick, I just need to get a lash lift or something cause they are very straight now!

Last edited:
  • Heart
We had minis cake smash today and once we had got his pictures wee Caledonian said I bet you won't put my face in the cake... Now see there is a problem with that I don't like shitebag if you don't because well you have to do it. So he got a face full of rainbow cake and we got the best picture ever 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Happy birthday wee Cale @Caledonianprincess one already! Where does time go?!

Lovely views @oldjamfan unfortunately my commute to work was standstill traffic on the motorway so not as nice views 😭😭

Got to work and they appear to have forgotten I was returning today which is always nice 🤣

• Heart
  • Sad
  • Wow

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
We did that this evening, it definitely helped 😊 it’s just so hard seeing him suffering when we can’t actually give him anything because he’s too little for calpol etc so all I can do is give cuddles and milk 😔

• Heart

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
This is like when they accidentally released the arrest footage of LL just before the verdict was announced. The confusion, the anticipation.

• Haha
  • Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
He’s got 3 weeks off, so 2 more to go. He could have taken 6 but we’re saving 3 for when baby is a bit bigger and we can get out and about a bit more

• Heart
Happy Friday gorgeous bunch ✨🩷🌈
Hope the sun is shinning where you are xx

along with the moon I may know why I was raging and required cake with you all 😂🙄
IMG_4637.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
We’re doing really good thank you. Mr R has taken to fatherhood so well. It makes my heart burst watching them together. Baby R wakes up for a couple of hours every night around 3am and I go in the living room to find them watching Disney+ or Netflix and Mr R explaining films to him. It’s so cute. He still hasn’t mastered the quick nappy change to stop him peeing all over him though! But otherwise he’s a fantastic Daddy and hes been absolutely brilliant with both of us.

We had a hearing test on Thursday and the nurse asked what daddy was called and I answered “Mr R” without even thinking. He was like who the fuck is Mr R 🤣 I had to explain this thread to him and that he’s Mr R and how I tell everyone all the dumb stuff he does 😂
Is he impressed that’s he (kind of) famous? 😂

• Haha