Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
How are we all?
Had some gorgeous weather which has since turned so we're back under the blankets, still eating salads though 🤪

I've been babysitting a fair bit this week. OH often jests about having another (that ship has long sailed) but today he said 'right decision'. No other leading words but I knew precisely what he meant & he knew I understood. 😂😂😂

If Della hears the news tomorrow then I know she'll be thinking of us abandoned fellas. I do hope she's well ❤
Well it's nice that you both had that "confirming" moment!! 🩷

I am exhausted. I cannot put into words just how tired I am at the moment 🥹 been fun trying to mind the children....

It honestly freaks me out when I am reminded Letby actually exists 😱 such a horror of a human being!! Please God (I am having a moment of being mad at him at the moment though) she will not get her appeal.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hope everyone is doing okay. I dont know if I'm due a period or an outbreak of my HS but my mood is stinking tonight. Mini won't settle and I feel like I want to explode at the smallest thing so I've brought myself to bed out the way

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Mr R is still poorly and he’s really missing Baby R cuddles 😔 I’m also missing being able to hand the baby over to pee/make a drink/sleep 🤣

Dellaaaaaaaaaa where are youuuuuuuuu????

• Heart
  • Sad

Peepynose

Wow that was a wild ride to catch up on!
I’ve often wondered what happened to doc mum, waving hello doc mum and good to hear from you! We’d love to have you back if you do ever feel like joining again with a different name!

Such a worry with our @DellaC, I thought she must be back when I had 3 pages to catch up on. I wish there was a way she could let us know she’s ok.

Wonderful news @odetotheseaweed! I’m off to google what fraternal twins are 😂 xx

• Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I'm not a summer person so hiding from the sun just now, will go out later when it's cooler.

I'm cross with myself as I'd lost 4lbs and have managed to put it back on, too much chocolate and eating out this week I think.

And I've managed to delete a load of files from my SD card I use in the laptop so busy seeing what I can rescue, fortunately it's not photos or any music. I haven't got a recent back up either, I should know better at my age.

• Sad
  • Heart

2ofeach

VIP Member
So good to hear from you @Lucyxxxx
It sounds like it's going to be a bloody arduous journey for you. Know that we're only a Tattle post away should you need us.
Sensitive questions but is there any concern for baby girl once she's born?
Is Mr Lucy still on the scene & how's he doing?

I'm going to run a book on the Ode twins 🤣
I was 1 of each, sweet nod to Lauren Goodman 😉 but washing up I feel tempted to go 2 blue.... I'll think on it some more because it's important right?

My lad is working at the Taylor Swift gig this weekend & his ears are going to bleeeeeed soooooo baaaaaad 🤣🤣🤣

Still no Della 😞

Cale does your sister have a role?

Hope you get the bottom of this pain Rasp.

Anyone doing anything 'nice' for D day?

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Hope everyone has a lovely weekend. Enjoy the sunshine, your freedom, a glass of wine or a pint at the pub, see friends and family, make the most of the bank holiday knowing that evil witch is now rotting with no prospect of appeal 😊

• Heart

Okgolightly

VIP Member
I’ll join everyone in a bad mood. I’m going out tomorrow night and none of my clothes fit and I’m too skint to buy more so I’ll have to opt out of chocolate for the foreseeable 🫠 I feel absolutely massive and am dreading summer 😫

• Sad
  • Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
Oh my god I love him ❤❤❤

No, nobody’s opinion matters, it wasn’t an easy decision to do this or an easy road to get here and we are all happy so that’s all that matters. However, there are some interesting characters in our immediate family, who will definitely be having a field day with the news this evening. And whilst we don’t really care what they think, they have a tendency to voice their opinions and cause unnecessary drama.
If you was in my family and you’d done this for someone there’d be no opinion other than you are a selfless and amazing person so take no notice x

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I just had a maccies for lunch after not being able to keep burgers down my entire pregnancy and I don’t think I’ve ever been so satisfied in my life 😂 I think I inhaled my Big Mac, I didn’t even have time to sit down to eat it because it was gone by the time I’d walked from the kitchen to the living room

• Heart
  • Haha

2ofeach

VIP Member
I read that as incinerated at first 🤣🤣 show where my head is at....
I wouldn't argue if they wanted to incinerate her...would you? She's bloody vile specimen.

I'm sorry you're feeling so damn frazzled right now. Can it be put down to the treatment?
This looking after kiddies isn't an easy task especially after what you've been through but you've done so well & you will look back on this time & reaslise how flippin awesome you are ❤
Are you children aware of you being 'unwell'? (that's shitty, you're more than ill but YKWIM)

When we first had our new bed it reminded me of an old fairytale 'the princess & the pea' 😆 I loved that tale as I recall.
Hope baby R is on the mend soon.

I'm embarking on a new hair regime of encouraging my natural curls, more a wave at the minute. I'm surprised how apparent tthey are after only a few small changes but I'm very early stages.

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
I get £170 a month for both of mine. My friend puts her child benefit away for her little girl to have when she’s 18 and I wish we were in a financial position to do the same but we really aren’t 😫
They can get a job at 18 don’t feel bad x

• Haha
  • Heart

oldjamfan

VIP Member
That young lad comes from my neck of the woods. By all accounts he’s a wrong ‘un. Looks like he’s messed with the wrong crowd this time. The Balearic mafia are not particularly understanding people.

There’s more chance of @DellaC turning up on here today than there is of him still being alive,
sadly.

Anyway, morning Twattlers 😬😘x

• Heart

oldjamfan

VIP Member
Yeah don’t worry it was just really to see whether anything obvious had happened. His name might have been a route into that but I wouldn't have approached anyone. I think we are just going to have to hope she comes back eventually or gets a message to the thread in some way.

• Heart