Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
it's my birthday 🩷🩷

---
Hello gang. 6 pages behind but I have noticed little Raspberry has arrived. Been so wrapped up in my own stuff didn't even think to congratulate you. I hope mother and baby and fella are all doing well ❤. Some slightly good news is an expert in my baby's injury has been found and has been told needs to look into it as a matter of urgency. My kids ain't themselves. Non of us are sleeping well. Baby girls movements aren't as strong and had a private scan which they said her head is smaller then should be and to expect another small baby. Having to force myself to eat for her sake. I've gone from being scared and helpless to just pure and utter rage and anger this is happening to us. Keep having nightmares when I do manage to sleep. My one child is openly asking to come home 😞. SS constantly pulling stunts to try make me look bad wish I could go into detail but my kids are lucky I'm onto their tricks. Just had enough of this whole situation been blown out of all proportion. SW seemed gutted when she seen how nice the kids rooms are. I know it's not just about material things but don't think many abused kids have some of the luxury things mine have. When this is all sorted I can go into more detail but have to be careful atm. You will all be horrified at what's been done to us. Hope all you fellas are OK. My fire is coming back and be able to join in as usual when my heads abit more straight. ❤
Glad you’ve got that fire coming back sweetheart I’m so sorry you are having to deal with it and that it’s affecting the kids. Shame on them being so heavy handed about it all when there are genuine cases that don’t get a look in. Hope the expert sorts it out asap for you. Lots of love kind eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

oldjamfan

VIP Member
Well Ive just sat and counted all the feeds from when I started using the app when mini was 4 days old. (I'm not counting the first 3 days as my milk wasn't in then). As of the end of play tonight when he will of had his bedtime feed I will of fed him 2395 times 🙈 that's a phenomenal amount of milk. I'm proud my boobs have survived and I definitely deserve new bras 😂
2395? Bloody hell even I haven’t sucked tits that many times!!

Sorry ladies it’s been a long old day and I’ve been on my own too long ha ha ha

Night Twattlers 😘

• Haha
  • Heart

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
I decided to pick up an extra shift tonight so I've been asleep all day. Glorious to sleep but shame to waste a lovely sunny day.

• Heart

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
If jammy is correct, and I hope it's as innocent as that, then I hope you can see we are all thinking of you @DellaC and I'll be on vinted searching tattle.

• Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
The countess of Chester now has an M&S food so she's missing out on all the Percy Pigs. Let's hope her appeal is not granted and baby K has some justice next month.

Actually jury service was another thought that popped in my head for our Della.

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Raining here, kids are feral, counting down the hours until I go out without them tonight 😂

Off to a family party, decided not to overshadow the occasion with our news so a floaty dress will be on the cards

Get well soon Mr R

• Heart
I have come to love out wee corner of the world wide web. Its brought some real comfort ❤
Is it bad I'm glad I stopped counting on an "even" number? I hate odd numbers and can't have odd numbers in my bank account I put the odds in my savings to make it a round number 😂

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Evening fellas, has everyone had a nice Saturday?

We’ve been at a family get together where we announced our news. Lots of shocked faces, then everyone very excited. I’m sure they all have their own opinions about what we are doing but nobody shared their opinions so it’s been a nice day ❤

• Heart

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
No one handed me any cash when I turned 18, my mum wasn't in a position to help me. Everything I've got I worked for, my kids can do the same.

• Heart
Friday is a non-working day for me as I'm part-time/semi-retired (take your pick).

The sun is shining and I should be sorting the house out as youngest daughter and partner are coming for the weekend, however, I'm sat with a cuppa watching craft and telling me myself I do not need to get any more Christmas craft stuff. I'm obviously not listening as already have stuff in my basket.
Whatever brings you joy!! 🩷🩷 Life is hard, do what makes you happy 😁

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
She just disappeared. I just hope they’re all ok and she’s just having a break 😔

We’re good thanks. It’s nice and cool in our house so not been affected by the heat but going to try venturing out for the first time today so might be a different story 😳 Baby R is an actual dream and I still just sit staring at him all day 😂

• Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
From what I can see, Della hasn't been on here for a week now. I hope she, and her family, are ok. She's a big miss, I love her humour.

• Heart
  • Sad

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
I hope he’s feeling better soon, if you get chance maybe try taking him in the bathroom when the other one is showering and it’s steamy

• Heart