Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Oh docmum πŸ’›πŸ’› it’s good that using Vinted works! Hopefully Della is lurking and will be able to send us a message that way too πŸ’›

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Lucy it is crazy that they are going against what the hospital are saying. Surely it's the medical professionals opinion that matters on medical things??
Nah the hospital are the ones who initially said they suspect I've caused it. For a full week they had no alternative explination and then have tried to say they suspect the injury is caused deliberately but even that goes against what the NHS website says about these injuries (when I'm cleared and can explain will make a lot more sense what I'm saying). The hospital have failed to mention someone with expertise at the hospital backed me up and said my explanation explains the injury. When I tried to get their details they tried to obstruct me and said they didn't know their name but I wouldn't stop asking so they had to give it me in the end. This is why I've had to instruct an independent expert. The NHS website in its self basically backs up what I'm saying. The hospital have said my 'story' is consistent (questioned literally about 20 times by different people about it) no signs of child abuse and clear good bond between me and my child. I know some people do abuse their kids but how can it be allowed to accuse a parent when the accusation just doesn't fit and they are trying to force it to fit. It's very hard without my kids and some days have been very dark and I'm in a very low place overall. Obviously I have to stay strong for my kids it's just so hard and feels like a hopeless helpless mountain to climb. Life just gets flipped upside down in the blink of an eye. All I can advise is if anyone ever has to take their kids to hospital film and record everything and get everything in writing. Most people accused do get cleared but a lot of them say social like to try accuse them of other things. Thankfully judges dismiss this 9/10. Just have no faith in the system the way it's treating us all. πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”
---
I’m so sorry you’re going through this. I don’t have any advice but please know you aren’t alone. It sounds long and torturous waiting to get your babies back, I hope you can get to the point where they are back with you soon. Keep looking after yourself chick, you’ve got to keep strong for growing your baby girl. How many weeks are you now?xx
I'm coming upto 7 months now. Had quiet a few trips to triage for reduced movements and her measurements aren't how they should be which I'm guessing is the pure stress and distress affecting her. 😞😞

• Heart

Okgolightly

VIP Member
I'm speculating, but I wonder whether she's had to hand her phone in as part of the PC Prick situation and she can't remember her login details for Tattle to get set up on a different phone? She might be having to wait until they allow registrations to sign in/register under a different name. Alternatively, one of you private detectives needs to check the local news in Ramsbottom for the past week!
I’m hoping this is it and Della will be back on here with us soon! Very unlike her to go dark for no reason πŸ˜”
---
You know the little people in my head..... GET OUT, YOU'RE READING MY MIND.
I thought the very same Jammy.

I'm thinking it's PC related rather than anything more worrisome 🀞
Della if you're reading this go on Vinted & sell anything with TATTLE in the header ...we'll know it's you & message you a code!
Oooh this is clever! Cue me stalking Vinted 🀣

• Heart
  • Haha
The bra I purchased for my dress done the trick and the back strap can't be seen πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰ mini is getting a kilt made and it's so teeny it's bloody adorable 😍😍
---
In other amazing news cinnabon is officially getting a store in Scotland next month πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰β€πŸ˜ I hope it's after the wedding or I wont fit in my dress at all πŸ˜‚

• Heart

@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain πŸ©·πŸ’•
( I feel like we would be friends IRL I see you in all the same threads and always love what you say ) xxxx
Aw thank you πŸ₯ΉπŸ₯ΉπŸ©·
---
Thank you everyone, you're an amazing bunch of people 🩷🩷

@odetotheseaweed not much planned today, was at my exercise class, had breakfast in bed and now having steak for my lunch with a little glass of red wine 🍷 heading away this weekend with just my husband too so half packing for that as well!

• Heart

gigilouxx

VIP Member
He’s good! He’s still wham, he’s 15lbs now πŸ₯΄ but trying to roll over and that already, he’s very vocal just sits there shouting all day hahahaha

• Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
There's a full moon on the 22nd (Saturday) and it's the summer solstice today so I wonder if those two events are affecting our moods.

• Heart
  • Wow

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
I'm getting a new phone today. I panic every time thinking I'm going to lose everything, I know the passwords for absolutely nothing. So if I go MIA know I am alive, I just can't log in but I will be watching you all πŸ‘€

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It's sunny here for now. Come 3pm I will be watching the Scottish cup final and hoping for a blue win but we will see what will be will be

• Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I know someone said it earlier but it’s just so weird how she was here chatting normally one day and then suddenly nothing for over a week :(
I think that's what's worrying everyone, that she's just disappeared, not said she was taking time out or anything. I really miss her here.

• Heart

oldjamfan

VIP Member
Morning Twattlers 😘
Slapped cheek used to go around our school a lot back in the day.
I suspect it might have meant something different then though 🀣🀣

Had a proper sport-fest of a weekend with footie, cricket and golf. Most of it went to plan until Rory choked the US Open last night. Despite that I had a good win at the bookies which will go some way towards paying for a holiday.

I also got a lovely personalised Father’s Day card with a pic of me and my grandson on it.

A busy week ahead, I hope everyone is ok and the sun starts shining on you x

Last edited:
  • Heart

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
I've never wanted a girl, I'm happy with my boys but I do think in situations like this, one of each is just perfect. I'm so happy all is well with them and you all had a good cry.

• Heart