Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
At least it’s done for another 2years(?) now? 😁

It’s why I stick to iPhone. Pretty much just put the new one next to the current one and it does all the work for you 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 1

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Is it the noise of the fan or can you feel it too? I sleep with a fan on because I'm always hot. I have it on the floor on my side of the bed and point it towards my legs. It really cools me down and it doesn't bother my husband.

• Heart

oldjamfan

VIP Member
It horsed it down when I was on the way back from Glasgow before wee Caledonian came home from school. It's raining just now too and the dogs don't want to go out they are curled up at the back door protesting
Horsed it down 😂😂😂
Cloudless skies here in North Ayrshire Caley. Not as warm as it should be in June but beautiful really ❤

• Heart
Is it the noise of the fan or can you feel it too? I sleep with a fan on because I'm always hot. I have it on the floor on my side of the bed and point it towards my legs. It really cools me down and it doesn't bother my husband.
Its the noise of it I can't shut off at night at the best of times but the fan intensifies it

• Heart

Peepynose

I love coffee & walnut cake 😋

I'm dog sitting again this weekend which is nice as I get a long walk too....

Fake tanning is a pain in the ass...spray tan all the way.
What's a Connie cake @Peepynose ?
She’s the female version of Colin so comes with pink smarties and a bow 🎀

---
Is a Connie cake a colin the caterpillar cake but better priced than the m and s rip off lol
No she’s still a rip off 😂 a few years ago a Colin cake was £6, it’s now £9.50!

• Heart