Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

oldjamfan

VIP Member
Morning Twattlers 😘
Not much sunshine up here today sadly but at the moment it’s dry so that’s something.
Apparently there are a couple of football matches being played today so I’ll tune into the one that involves two local and hated rivals. Oh wait, they both do 😬
Unusually in this day and age, both games kick off at the same time. Many years ago, before most of you were born, a fella called Dickie Davies used to present the FA Cup final programme on ITV. I’m pretty sure it was the Leeds v Sunderland final when, at half time, he said “…and more football later. But before that, highlights of the first half of the Scottish Cup final” 😂😂😂
I bet the jocks were in uproar at that one!
Also, Paul Weller is 66 today and he released his latest album into the world yesterday - titled ‘66’ for some reason.
If you like PW you will LOVE this album, though obviously I’m biased.

So it’s footie and music for me today. Whatever you’re doing, give it your all and enjoy it Twattlers ❤😘

PS - hope all the babies, pregnancies, illnesses and other assorted issues are okay x

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
How are all you fellas? It’s going quiet on here!
@Lucyxxxx how are things with you?
Tomorrow marks a month since Della disappeared. I was really hoping she’d just pop back on but the more time that passes the less likely this seems.
My period has arrived today, I’m feeling well cranky and tired x
Thank you for asking. Things are moving slow and some days are very dark. Had a 2 hr chat with solicitor today and they said all records show I'm a loving parent who has always prioritised my kids and took good care of them. They've always been seen to be happy, clean and well presented etc. The SW and entire team has been changed due to the behaviour of the previous one. I don't have much faith in a system that's done this to us so far but all I can do is keep persevering for my kids. I've done LOADS to show I am trying my absolute best to make sure the accident never ever happens again but that's the point it was a terrible freak accident. Just overall am very low and can't believe this is my life rn. Hopeless and pointless without my kids 💔

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
This is probably the only downside to such an anonymous forum. Normally on threads like this people would have exchanged phone numbers etc by now and someone would be able to contact her offline but we have absolutely no idea how to get hold of her to check in 😔

• Sad

Boredofthegram

VIP Member
Lovely to hear from you doc mum I do think of you glad you are ok.

Hope Della can find a way to make contact too.

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Mr R is poorly today so me and Baby R are going it alone so baby R doesn’t get his lurgy. I need more hands 😩

How’s everyone doing?

• Heart

Liverbird2003

VIP Member
Same here. Birthday party this weekend. We keep getting asked how many sleeps. He shakes with excitement when he talks about it, oh to be almost 8 again and the most important thing in your life is the bike you're getting for your birthday.

• Heart

Peepynose

That's where my head is at as well. I feel so helpless and sad, not that any of us could do much to help beyond offering a listening ear. I wish we could do more. Fuck that nasty little gobshite anyway.

Thinking of you @Lucyxxxx
The more time that passes by, the more I’m thinking this too. I wish there was something we could do. She’d be the first on here to lend and ear and say something kind. Whatever has happened I hope she knows we are all thinking of her ❤

Hope you’re ok @Lucyxxxx, it’s good to hear from you. It sounds like you are being strong in a shit situation. We’re here if you want an ear! Xxx

• Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
It wasn't @DellaC . It was docmum. She deleted her account a while ago and has been following us on here, keeping up on all the comings and goings. She is glad everything went well with baby raspberry, who was born on hers and her little ones birthday 🥰
Aww docmum. I miss her. Might send her a message.

Still a worry about our Della.

I just got a new phone and it was just a case of logging back into Tattle.

• Heart

Okgolightly

VIP Member
I have come to love out wee corner of the world wide web. Its brought some real comfort ❤
Is it bad I'm glad I stopped counting on an "even" number? I hate odd numbers and can't have odd numbers in my bank account I put the odds in my savings to make it a round number 😂
I feel exactly the same, it’s nice to know that even though we don’t know each other IRL we are always here to listen, help and give advice 💛

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
He won’t settle for Mr R, the only place he settles is on my chest. We’ve spent the whole day either on the sofa or in bed just chilling. He sounds like he’s losing his little voice this evening it’s so croaky 🥺

Anyone who comes near him will be required to wear a full hazmat suit going forward. And the selfish cow who made him poorly is banned from being in the same house as him.

• Sad
  • Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
Friday is a non-working day for me as I'm part-time/semi-retired (take your pick).

The sun is shining and I should be sorting the house out as youngest daughter and partner are coming for the weekend, however, I'm sat with a cuppa watching craft and telling me myself I do not need to get any more Christmas craft stuff. I'm obviously not listening as already have stuff in my basket.

• Heart