LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been thinking…I was wondering if something had happened and it caused Della to delete her account. We now know Docmum did delete her account I tried to search for Docmum as a member and she didn’t come up. When I search for Della she does so she hasn’t deleted her account. I’m not really sure where I’m going with this but she’s not deleted her account, it’s still there if/when she hopefully comes back on line 🤞 is anyone else running through different possible scenarios in their head?! It’s over a week now, she was last chatting Tuesday morning.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah. We need the name of that Italian restaurant owned by PC Prick’s family (trust me on this one). If anyone knows how to look for it on here or is local to Ramsbottom/Bury and can find it, I’ll do the rest.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah. We need the name of that Italian restaurant owned by PC Prick’s family (trust me on this one). If anyone knows how to look for it on here or is local to Ramsbottom/Bury and can find it, I’ll do the rest.
I’ve just googled it and it says there’s just two Italian restaurants in Ramsbottom- San Leonardo and Tre Ciccio; there’s another but it seems to be an ice cream place rather than a restaurant 😫 it’s all very worrying now 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 6
I’ve just googled it and it says there’s just two Italian restaurants in Ramsbottom- San Leonardo and Tre Ciccio; there’s another but it seems to be an ice cream place rather than a restaurant 😫 it’s all very worrying now 😔
From memory the Tre Ciccio one is a chain.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
I’ve just looked at the San Leonardo website and it says it’s a family run restaurant so potentially it could be that one?!
I checked with companies house. Leave it with me peeps 😘

Edit: pretty sure it’s not that one. Maybe the restaurant is in Bury?
---
I’ve been thinking…I was wondering if something had happened and it caused Della to delete her account. We now know Docmum did delete her account I tried to search for Docmum as a member and she didn’t come up. When I search for Della she does so she hasn’t deleted her account. I’m not really sure where I’m going with this but she’s not deleted her account, it’s still there if/when she hopefully comes back on line 🤞 is anyone else running through different possible scenarios in their head?! It’s over a week now, she was last chatting Tuesday morning.
Docmum says that when she first deleted her account you could still ‘tag’ her in posts so it is in fact possible that Della has deleted her account. In some ways I hope that’s what she’s done although it won’t salve our worries.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yeah don’t worry it was just really to see whether anything obvious had happened. His name might have been a route into that but I wouldn't have approached anyone. I think we are just going to have to hope she comes back eventually or gets a message to the thread in some way.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Definitely a she.... some of the gynae details were just too finite & she apologised if it was tmi for the 'fella' fellas 🤣

I miss the mouthy fecker
Maybe we should bait her out.
I could try, I’ve been told many times in my life that I’m a master baiter.

• Haha
Reactions: 10