LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello gang. 6 pages behind but I have noticed little Raspberry has arrived. Been so wrapped up in my own stuff didn't even think to congratulate you. I hope mother and baby and fella are all doing well ❤. Some slightly good news is an expert in my baby's injury has been found and has been told needs to look into it as a matter of urgency. My kids ain't themselves. Non of us are sleeping well. Baby girls movements aren't as strong and had a private scan which they said her head is smaller then should be and to expect another small baby. Having to force myself to eat for her sake. I've gone from being scared and helpless to just pure and utter rage and anger this is happening to us. Keep having nightmares when I do manage to sleep. My one child is openly asking to come home 😞. SS constantly pulling stunts to try make me look bad wish I could go into detail but my kids are lucky I'm onto their tricks. Just had enough of this whole situation been blown out of all proportion. SW seemed gutted when she seen how nice the kids rooms are. I know it's not just about material things but don't think many abused kids have some of the luxury things mine have. When this is all sorted I can go into more detail but have to be careful atm. You will all be horrified at what's been done to us. Hope all you fellas are OK. My fire is coming back and be able to join in as usual when my heads abit more straight. ❤

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
@Lucyxxxx I am so sorry you are going through this, I don't know what else to say to you, just that you shouldn't be dealing with this at all, how bloody awful x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
it's my birthday 🩷🩷

---
Hello gang. 6 pages behind but I have noticed little Raspberry has arrived. Been so wrapped up in my own stuff didn't even think to congratulate you. I hope mother and baby and fella are all doing well ❤. Some slightly good news is an expert in my baby's injury has been found and has been told needs to look into it as a matter of urgency. My kids ain't themselves. Non of us are sleeping well. Baby girls movements aren't as strong and had a private scan which they said her head is smaller then should be and to expect another small baby. Having to force myself to eat for her sake. I've gone from being scared and helpless to just pure and utter rage and anger this is happening to us. Keep having nightmares when I do manage to sleep. My one child is openly asking to come home 😞. SS constantly pulling stunts to try make me look bad wish I could go into detail but my kids are lucky I'm onto their tricks. Just had enough of this whole situation been blown out of all proportion. SW seemed gutted when she seen how nice the kids rooms are. I know it's not just about material things but don't think many abused kids have some of the luxury things mine have. When this is all sorted I can go into more detail but have to be careful atm. You will all be horrified at what's been done to us. Hope all you fellas are OK. My fire is coming back and be able to join in as usual when my heads abit more straight. ❤
Glad you’ve got that fire coming back sweetheart I’m so sorry you are having to deal with it and that it’s affecting the kids. Shame on them being so heavy handed about it all when there are genuine cases that don’t get a look in. Hope the expert sorts it out asap for you. Lots of love kind eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@Lucyxxxx Good to hear that you're getting stronger. Just make sure your anger is channeled in the right way kid, if you get my drift.

Happy birthdays and anniversaries to those celebrating them. Still no word from'Della' then. I tried to check on Vinted to see whether she might have followed in docmum's footsteps but for some reason I've been banned from Vinted? (No idea why, maybe they didn't approve of the 500 dick pics I sent to docmum?)

The bit in brackets is a joke by the way lol, but I have been kicked off Vinted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks guys. Just spoke to solicitor who is confident the expert will clear me and point blank said hospital and SS version of events doesn't add up but mine does. She said if expert clears me kids should be home but cause I'm pregnant that is half their motivation for going in so hard on me. Feeling abit more hopeful and just have to stay calm as hard as it is. I've done a fair few things off my own back to try prevent this accident ever happening ever again and just keep pushing on. Also happy birthday fella freedom fighter won't let me tag you ❤

• Heart
Banned from Vinted Jammy.... you're a wrong 'un.

No Della but we'll keep her in our thoughts for whatever reason she seems unable to touch base right now.

Lucy it's good to get an update. When is the girl due? Might your boys be home by then? Are they at least in care together 🤞 ❤

Happy anniversary Raspberry 🎉

Enjoy your birthday celebrations deleted 🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 6

@IdeletedbutI'mbackagain 🩷💕
( I feel like we would be friends IRL I see you in all the same threads and always love what you say ) xxxx
Aw thank you 🥹🥹🩷
---
Thank you everyone, you're an amazing bunch of people 🩷🩷

@odetotheseaweed not much planned today, was at my exercise class, had breakfast in bed and now having steak for my lunch with a little glass of red wine 🍷 heading away this weekend with just my husband too so half packing for that as well!

• Heart
@Lucyxxxx it's good to hear from you, a shame the situation is rumbling on though 💔 I hope it reaches its conclusion soon and you can all get back to your lovely love filled lives 🩷

• Heart
@Lucyxxxx when you get your family back where they belong I hope you can get some justice against sw and the other 💩heads that failed you and your kids. Keep eating for mini Lucy she needs you to be strong so even if it's little and often eat something ❤ keeping you in my thoughts 😘

• Heart
Aw thank you 🥹🥹🩷
---
Thank you everyone, you're an amazing bunch of people 🩷🩷

@odetotheseaweed not much planned today, was at my exercise class, had breakfast in bed and now having steak for my lunch with a little glass of red wine 🍷 heading away this weekend with just my husband too so half packing for that as well!
Docmum sends birthday wishes @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain and says she wishes she could be celebrating with you with a prosecco and a big hug.

Her actual words were "Hey big boy, could you blah blah blah"

(again, for clarification I made the last bit up but the first bit is true ;))

• Haha
Reactions: 9