LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MmmB777 This is an idea from our beautiful Docmum - she seemed to recall that you were quite chatty with Della and wondered whether you had taken it off Tattle? If so, people just need to know that she’s ok x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Lucyxxxx no one knows. She was very insistent that Raspberry touch base breakfast, lunch & dinner so everyone knew she was ok.
PC Prick was being a tool over some gift cards, reported the daughter for theft & they reported him for harassment.
Aside from that we're all in the dark.
No warning of laying low, needing time out etc....baffling.
This was her last post, nothing out of the ordinary.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
@MmmB777 This is an idea from our beautiful Docmum - she seemed to recall that you were quite chatty with Della and wondered whether you had taken it off Tattle? If so, people just need to know that she’s ok x
Ahh I wish! Really hope she’s ok. Sounds like I’ve missed a lot of big news with all you fellas, big love to everybody. Glad to hear docmum is ok too 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@Lucyxxxx I only replied to your question & clean forgot to ask how you're doing.
Are you & baby ok?
Have you got any support during this difficult time?

Sorry chick, it was late & I really should have been sleeping.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
That's where my head is at as well. I feel so helpless and sad, not that any of us could do much to help beyond offering a listening ear. I wish we could do more. duck that nasty little gobshite anyway.

Thinking of you @Lucyxxxx
The more time that passes by, the more I’m thinking this too. I wish there was something we could do. She’d be the first on here to lend and ear and say something kind. Whatever has happened I hope she knows we are all thinking of her ❤

Hope you’re ok @Lucyxxxx, it’s good to hear from you. It sounds like you are being strong in a tit situation. We’re here if you want an ear! Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We’re doing really good thank you. Mr R has taken to fatherhood so well. It makes my heart burst watching them together. Baby R wakes up for a couple of hours every night around 3am and I go in the living room to find them watching Disney+ or Netflix and Mr R explaining films to him. It’s so cute. He still hasn’t mastered the quick nappy change to stop him peeing all over him though! But otherwise he’s a fantastic Daddy and hes been absolutely brilliant with both of us.

We had a hearing test on Thursday and the nurse asked what daddy was called and I answered “Mr R” without even thinking. He was like who the duck is Mr R 🤣 I had to explain this thread to him and that he’s Mr R and how I tell everyone all the dumb stuff he does 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
We’re doing really good thank you. Mr R has taken to fatherhood so well. It makes my heart burst watching them together. Baby R wakes up for a couple of hours every night around 3am and I go in the living room to find them watching Disney+ or Netflix and Mr R explaining films to him. It’s so cute. He still hasn’t mastered the quick nappy change to stop him peeing all over him though! But otherwise he’s a fantastic Daddy and hes been absolutely brilliant with both of us.

We had a hearing test on Thursday and the nurse asked what daddy was called and I answered “Mr R” without even thinking. He was like who the duck is Mr R 🤣 I had to explain this thread to him and that he’s Mr R and how I tell everyone all the dumb stuff he does 😂
Is he impressed that’s he (kind of) famous? 😂

• Haha

Ah rasp this has really made me smile! I’m so glad you’re all doing well. Enjoy your newborn baby bubble and all the snuggles. Getting weed on is a right of passage with baby boys, it happens to us all 😂
When does Mr R have to go back to work? 2 weeks isn’t enough paternity leave really! Has he been able to tag some annual leave on too? Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He’s got 3 weeks off, so 2 more to go. He could have taken 6 but we’re saving 3 for when baby is a bit bigger and we can get out and about a bit more

• Heart
He’s got 3 weeks off, so 2 more to go. He could have taken 6 but we’re saving 3 for when baby is a bit bigger and we can get out and about a bit more
Aw that’s a lovely idea! I’m so glad everything is going well 😍 petition to rename the thread to Mr R’s Fan Club though 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7