LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just so odd how one day she was here chatting away and then…nothing. I can’t get it out of my head, really hoping Della & family are okay 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s just so odd how one day she was here chatting away and then…nothing. I can’t get it out of my head, really hoping Della & family are okay 😫
You took the words right out my mind Ok! What’s happened to Della is living rent free in my head.
I really hope it’s something like her phone’s broken and she’s going to reappear calling us all daft sods for worrying xx

• Heart
You took the words right out my mind Ok! What’s happened to Della is living rent free in my head.
I really hope it’s something like her phone’s broken and she’s going to reappear calling us all daft sods for worrying xx
I really hope so too 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 6
100% this would be the best outcome.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
This is probably the only downside to such an anonymous forum. Normally on threads like this people would have exchanged phone numbers etc by now and someone would be able to contact her offline but we have absolutely no idea how to get hold of her to check in 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I know someone said it earlier but it’s just so weird how she was here chatting normally one day and then suddenly nothing for over a week :(

• Sad
I know someone said it earlier but it’s just so weird how she was here chatting normally one day and then suddenly nothing for over a week :(
I think that's what's worrying everyone, that she's just disappeared, not said she was taking time out or anything. I really miss her here.

• Heart
And she was so excited for baby raspberry who she knew was coming the next day. I worry it's something with her daughter and baby.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I keep checking but nothing.
Can someone pop to Ramsbottom and randomly shout Della and fella?
I’ve contemplated it - if it wasn’t a million miles away and I didn’t have a newborn I probably would. There or the Trafford centre incase she’s out shopping!

I really, really hope her and her family are ok. I’m so worried about her 😔

• Heart
Clues we have:
First name begins with F
Irish husband so possibly an Irish surname
Daughter late teens?
Son about 10?
Potty mouth
Hundreds of dogs (big ‘uns)
Probably lives in a big property on the outskirts of Tup’s Arse given her descriptions of various scenarios.
Poor personal hygiene

If she doesn’t bite on that last one I don’t know what else to try…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
We do actually have a few more initial details Jammy but I don't want to seem like a total nut job 🤪
This has been my evening, searching 'key' words, clicking on profile pics of potential Dellas, literal stranger danger!!!

Is this her definite location as I was mostly a reader lurker on LL so only really jumped in once the Dellas took off

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
On a different note, I'm in one of my happy places, sat on my bed watching the light fade, Now the trees are in leaf I can't see the tops of the other houses so I could be in the middle of the countryside, I love it. I think I've said before I lived on farms for my first 40 years on the planet, moved to where I am now just over 20 years ago so seeing the green is always good.

• Heart