LL off topic #12 The Wrong Fellas

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is like when they accidentally released the arrest footage of LL just before the verdict was announced. The confusion, the anticipation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
If the police do have Della's phone and she's got a new one does Tattle have a forgot password option? That would get her back here surely if she's forgotton login details.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
It wasn't @DellaC . It was docmum. She deleted her account a while ago and has been following us on here, keeping up on all the comings and goings. She is glad everything went well with baby raspberry, who was born on hers and her little ones birthday 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It wasn't @DellaC . It was docmum. She deleted her account a while ago and has been following us on here, keeping up on all the comings and goings. She is glad everything went well with baby raspberry, who was born on hers and her little ones birthday 🥰
Aww that's lovely that docmum and minidoc and baby raspberry share a birthday. I'm glad all is well with docmum id actually been thinking of her the other day and thinking I hadn't seen her post in a good while

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Aww docmum. I miss her. Might send her a message.

Still a worry about our Della.

I just got a new phone and it was just a case of logging back into Tattle.

• Heart
Ah bummer... I feel a bit deflated now....☹
Not because it was docmum of course not, guess she is planning to rejoin us 👋 however Della if you're reading know that the plan at least worked though searching Tattle on Vinted 24/7 will be a task 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Here's her message in full:

Hey. It’s docmum not della. I will delete the posting as I just wanted to make contact with you all - I don’t want a referral code, I just wanted to check in and was so grateful for the chance after 7 months. I deleted my account in October as there were threats of doxxing from another thread and I panicked. I have been reading every day and am really worried about della. I searched greater Manchester news on Friday as it was so out of character.
Please send my love and thoughts to the thread family, I have kept up with everything and baby raspberry was born on mine and my little ones birthday so it was a very special day, I was praying she wasn’t going to have him early!
Been laughing and crying along with you all - please know I’m lurking with all my love xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh docmum 💛💛 it’s good that using Vinted works! Hopefully Della is lurking and will be able to send us a message that way too 💛

• Heart
Lovely to hear from you doc mum I do think of you glad you are ok.

Hope Della can find a way to make contact too.

• Heart
Awww docmum!!! Big wave and sending you lots of love!! I’m glad you had a way to reach out and now you can get in touch with any of the people who caught it in time to message you if you do decide you want a referral code to come back. I’ll be keeping an eye out for vetauntie or dentistdad incase you feel like coming back ❤

Still hoping @DellaC appears soon and she’s just taken a little break 😔❤ although I think she was as excited as I was about Baby R’s arrival so it’s strange she would disappear the day he was coming 😔

For whoever asked, sorry I was scrolling excitedly with the vinted development - we’re doing great thank you! Baby R is a dream 🥰 I’d love to do the standard chubby thigh pics but he’s so long and skinny he doesn’t have them 😭 so it will have to be a giant feet pic 😂
IMG_6027.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm in a team meeting at 4.00 so will check in later.

Really good to hear from docmum and hope that Della can get in touch somehow just so we know she is ok.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Awww docmum!!! Big wave and sending you lots of love!! I’m glad you had a way to reach out and now you can get in touch with any of the people who caught it in time to message you if you do decide you want a referral code to come back. I’ll be keeping an eye out for vetauntie or dentistdad incase you feel like coming back ❤

Still hoping @DellaC appears soon and she’s just taken a little break 😔❤ although I think she was as excited as I was about Baby R’s arrival so it’s strange she would disappear the day he was coming 😔

For whoever asked, sorry I was scrolling excitedly with the vinted development - we’re doing great thank you! Baby R is a dream 🥰 I’d love to do the standard chubby thigh pics but he’s so long and skinny he doesn’t have them 😭 so it will have to be a giant feet pic 😂
View attachment 2935189
He will have them before you know it 🩷🩷🩷 I love baby feet 😍 give them a nibble for me 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4