Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
There's a full moon on the 22nd (Saturday) and it's the summer solstice today so I wonder if those two events are affecting our moods.
Well they can do one! Along with everything else 🤣

All those cakes look soooooo good!
Order some for Cale’s wedding day!! The twins said you have to xx

It's Summer Solstice- if that means anything. Or it could be the weather being muggier. Been in bed all evening here too. Wanted to try catch up on the trial.
I’m finding it really hard to follow the trial this time. Knowing evil like her exists is something I’m struggling to get my head around this time. I just hope they get justice for Baby K 🩷

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
I've got a few posts to reply to so will just group reply. I've gotta do an assessment for baby girl separately but until I'm cleared it's likely my fella will have to have her on his own. He's made it clear to court etc he fully believes me. My solicitors said I'm handling everything really well and there's so much in medical and school records that show I am not the person they are trying to paint me as. It's not a fast process but I have had to agree when kids come home I'll accept outside help which I'd rather not but so be it. Just keep thinking if I'd done that one little thing different the accident would never have happened and am kicking myself non stop over it.

• Heart
Solstice & full moon Saturday so it's no coincidence the mood swings were all experiencing.
We hoped to go to Stonehenge for the solstice but the roads nearby that you can park on are all shut off plus some derranged idiots thought it a good idea to powder bomb the stones so we're going to go on a non solstice day later on.
Not because we're 'hippy' but just for the sight.
I went to Newgrange in Ireland before, not on the winter solstice (the demand is crazy and it's a protected heritage site so they actually do limit visitors to protect it from damage) but they did a little demonstration of how the light would enter in winter and it was just so cool!! I swear we were smarter as a people in a way centuries ago!
---
Sending love to everyone feeling not themselves and grumpy!
I can join the grumpy club, I’m doing intermittent fasting and have cut out crisps, chocolate etc. Today is only day 3 but I genuinely can’t remember ever going 3 days without a little bit of chocolate before!😳
I love that you’ve ordered from Betty’s @raspberryjuice. You’ll have to show us a pic of your cake @Caledonianprincess, it sounds amazing!
How are you healing @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain? Hope you’re ok chuck!
@Lucyxxxx keep thinking of you, hope you and bump are ok and staying strong xx
I am recovering! Just fed up because I have drain I have to carry around with me and it's vile.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Peepynose

Sending love to everyone feeling not themselves and grumpy!
I can join the grumpy club, I’m doing intermittent fasting and have cut out crisps, chocolate etc. Today is only day 3 but I genuinely can’t remember ever going 3 days without a little bit of chocolate before!😳
I love that you’ve ordered from Betty’s @raspberryjuice. You’ll have to show us a pic of your cake @Caledonianprincess, it sounds amazing!
How are you healing @IdeletedbutI'mbackagain? Hope you’re ok chuck!
@Lucyxxxx keep thinking of you, hope you and bump are ok and staying strong xx

• Heart

2ofeach

VIP Member
New thread time so I hope it's ok for me to step up here.

🎉Congratulations🎉 💙 on the safe arrival of mini Raspberry.

Desperately ISO @Lucyxxxx & @DellaC . Check in when you can, we miss you both.
I could write something funny but given its out of sorts I won't.... just let us know you're both OK..... OK ! ❤❤

Hopefully the beautiful weather & the Northern lights will stick around long enough for every to enjoy.🌞🌌

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I think that’s it. I can’t imagine ever wanting to hurt a single fibre of his being. So knowing there was someone out there doing it for fun is just so hard to get my head around. Evil parasite.

Order more than 1 if you can’t decide. I did 😁 one for me, one for baby. Even tho he’s been born 😂

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I need mine done so badly. I haven’t been since I was 6 weeks pregnant. It’s down to my bum now when it’s straight 😩 I don’t think I could leave Mr R alone with Baby R long enough to go get it done though. I’d come back and he wouldn’t have changed a single nappy but baby will have had 19 bottles and been constantly rocked to sleep as those are his default options every time baby makes a single noise 😂

• Haha

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Thank you 🥰 it’s mine and Mr R’s anniversary today too so a double celebration.

Just been for baby R’s one week check and he’s only 20g off his birth weight now and his jaundice has completely gone - it was only mild anyway but still good that it’s gone 😁 so proud of him!

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Glorious sunshine here today too!

Hope everyone has a great day and that this is the day our missing friends return 😔

• Heart

DoseofReality

VIP Member
And she was so excited for baby raspberry who she knew was coming the next day. I worry it's something with her daughter and baby.

• Sad
  • Heart