Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I think Della would of found wee Caledonian wearing the cake smash cake rather amusing 😂 I've got some of the pictures back and they are amazing. I can't believe my baby is 1 in the morning ❤🎂🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Today is going to be a brilliant day. I get to try my wedding dress on and my neighbour who has terrorised the street for years is moving oh and Donald trump got found guilty 🎉🎉🎉🎉 happy Friday indeed fellas 😍 I hope everyone has an amazing day

• Heart
I had a wonderful day today. A family occasion (husband's family not mine for obvious reasons 🤣) but it was so nice to be out and about and debuted my wig free head ❤

• Heart

oldjamfan

VIP Member
Afternoon Twattlers! Another beautiful day on the west coast of Scotland 😎

How is Mr R today @raspberryjuice ?
The man is fast becoming a legend on here. It’s a wonderful feeling when you become a dad for the first time and I’m so pleased (for him and for you) that he’s taken to it like a duck to water.

Hopefully we will hear from our estranged Rammy gobshyte this week.
(If she’s somehow locked out of the thread she’ll be beside herself wanting to respond to that 😬😉)

• Heart
  • Haha

oldjamfan

VIP Member
Morning Twattlers, I hope you’ve all cheered the fuck up today 😘

Thank fuck I had the England football team and Lancashire cricket team to lift my mood… 🤬🤬✊🏻💦W⚓s

And the fucking nights will be drawing in after this weekend. What a fucking time to be alive 😂😂😂

Seriously, I hope you’re all feeling better today. Thoughts especially with Mrs D and Lucy.

Bring on the weekend 🌞🌞🍻x

• Haha
  • Heart

oldjamfan

VIP Member
I’ve just looked at the San Leonardo website and it says it’s a family run restaurant so potentially it could be that one?!
I checked with companies house. Leave it with me peeps 😘

Edit: pretty sure it’s not that one. Maybe the restaurant is in Bury?
---
I’ve been thinking…I was wondering if something had happened and it caused Della to delete her account. We now know Docmum did delete her account I tried to search for Docmum as a member and she didn’t come up. When I search for Della she does so she hasn’t deleted her account. I’m not really sure where I’m going with this but she’s not deleted her account, it’s still there if/when she hopefully comes back on line 🤞 is anyone else running through different possible scenarios in their head?! It’s over a week now, she was last chatting Tuesday morning.
Docmum says that when she first deleted her account you could still ‘tag’ her in posts so it is in fact possible that Della has deleted her account. In some ways I hope that’s what she’s done although it won’t salve our worries.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Wee Caledonian had a taster session in kayaking and absolutely loved it so he wants to start classes tomorrow. He did amazing for never having done it before

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Cloudy day here in the middle, sun is peeping through at times!
Had a busy morning and ran out of time to eat before my hair appointment so I’ve had a maccies delivered to the hairdressers and I feel like this is peak self care. Getting my hair done and stuffing my face 😂
Have a good weekend all xx
---
I thought the Letby appeal results might bring our Della back…
How are you @Lucyxxxx, thinking of you xx
Awwww thanks for asking. Just spending the day doing research. My baby's injury and these people's explination of what they are trying to say caused it goes against what the NHS says it's self. I'm becoming quiet the expert in these type of injuries. Makes no sense how they've even tried to come to the conclusion they have anyone with eyes can see the injury hasn't been caused how they are trying to say it could of been. When I'm cleared I can go more into the type of injury and what they have tried to say and how badly it makes no sense. I'm on a lot of forums and the amount of people wrongly accused and end up cleared is wild. You hear these things and think professionals must have something to go on etc... Until it happens to you. I've been doing garden up for the kids when they come home. Been putting things in place to make the house extra safe. Social have said even when I'm proved innocent they still aren't gonna drop it as hospital have lied and said I told them I left him unattended. No I turned my back for a minute if that and he was close by to me. It's absolutely wild this can be done to innocent families. If you'd have told me a few weeks ago this would happen to me I'd have laughed and said no way. Trying to use the kids being SEN against me as well. Only positive thing rn is vast majority of people in my position get cleared and kids returned but it's a long and painful and heartbreaking process. 💔💔💔

• Heart
  • Angry

oldjamfan

VIP Member
@Caledonianprincess
A message from our lovely Docmum:
“Could you let caley know that it’s considered a normal risk of the MMR injection to have a fever and/or a measles type rash 10-14 days after the injection - doesn’t mean an ‘active’ measles infection. Obviously this is just going on what she’s said, if she’s concerned then obviously get him seen again. But if it’s MMR related then he just needs symptom control and he should be right as rain in a few days”

She sends her love to everyone as well 😘x

• Heart
It wasn't @DellaC . It was docmum. She deleted her account a while ago and has been following us on here, keeping up on all the comings and goings. She is glad everything went well with baby raspberry, who was born on hers and her little ones birthday 🥰
Aww that's lovely that docmum and minidoc and baby raspberry share a birthday. I'm glad all is well with docmum id actually been thinking of her the other day and thinking I hadn't seen her post in a good while

• Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
I'm in a team meeting at 4.00 so will check in later.

Really good to hear from docmum and hope that Della can get in touch somehow just so we know she is ok.

• Heart

Dolly Daydreaming

Hi Gingers,

It's been a while since I last posted on here, I hope you're all doing well. Since the last trial, I've had a rough time with my health, leading to many hospital stays and time off work. Despite this, I've been trying to keep up with the forum, celebrating all the new babies and birthdays, and to see if Della/Vera Duckworth has returned 😢

On another note, my colleague was contacted by CP a few months ago, as her baby was born at the women's, whilst LL was there. Not a coincidence considering one of the questions in the inquiry is about Letby's time before CoCH. I told her about tattle, and to come and join us, if and when she's ready to.

I hope you're all okay. With any luck, I'll be attending the trial next week as I’m on a phased return to work. Justice for Baby K ❤ 🐦

• Heart
Yeah she went to the party and tried to get the 2 kids in on the list but I stopped it. I will have a slew of spare seats now. She won't come round, I got told to stop hassling her as she's got a lot on... Yeah so have I I get married in 4wks and she's not got an iota sorted for herself or the kids

• Sad
  • Heart