Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Well, after all the Vinted excitement (any more sightings @Liverbird2003 ?) I had my 12 week scan today, both babies are looking good, fraternal twins, due date 1st Dec but they will most likely deliver at 37 weeks ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
Hello everyone, it’s been a little while, I’ve caught up here tonight though I have been around other places on the forum recently (sorry).

You may remember my ex husband had cancer, he never got well enough to start treatment and died from pneumonia last week. Although his cancer treatment hadn’t started his cancer wasn’t progressing much which is why treatment was still planned. My eldest daughter came back a few weeks ago and was looking after her dad with help from middle daughter and a lot of carers until he was moved to palliative care at the hospital.

• Heart
  • Sad
Well shit has hit the fan with the wedding. Told sister that her friend was not going and she's went in a big huff telling us to fuck off. I am done with her and all her drama

• Sad
  • Heart
  • Wow

oldjamfan

VIP Member
Clues we have:
First name begins with F
Irish husband so possibly an Irish surname
Daughter late teens?
Son about 10?
Potty mouth
Hundreds of dogs (big ‘uns)
Probably lives in a big property on the outskirts of Tup’s Arse given her descriptions of various scenarios.
Poor personal hygiene

If she doesn’t bite on that last one I don’t know what else to try…

• Heart
  • Haha

oldjamfan

VIP Member
Definitely a she.... some of the gynae details were just too finite & she apologised if it was tmi for the 'fella' fellas 🤣

I miss the mouthy fecker
Maybe we should bait her out.
I could try, I’ve been told many times in my life that I’m a master baiter.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Okgolightly

VIP Member
It’s just so odd how one day she was here chatting away and then…nothing. I can’t get it out of my head, really hoping Della & family are okay 😫

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Morning all!

Today’s the day! We originally thought my partner would be here for the scan but he ended up having to be away this weekend, so it’s me, my cousin and her husband, my 2 kids and our 2 mums - mostly to entertain the kids if (when) they get bored. So a fairly small (?) affair, don’t want the kids to get overwhelmed with too many people

I’m 17 weeks tomorrow and hoping the babies play ball today 🤞🤞

Straight off to 2 kids parties in a row afterwards so might not be able to check in until later this evening. Have a good day everyone, hope the sun is shining!

• Heart

oldjamfan

VIP Member
Aww congrats Jammy! Is this grandchild number 2?
Congratulations Jammy, I can imagine you are a smashing Grandad!❤ Is it baby no2 for your son or your other son having his first?
Thanks everyone ❤
Yes, grandchild number 2 and a younger sibling for grandchild number 1.

The family were round to celebrate my son’s 30th and grandchild number 1 had a tee shirt on displaying the news ❤❤❤

As long as it’s healthy that’s all that matters but I’d really like a granddaughter ❤

Attachments

• Heart

Peepynose

It’s just so odd how one day she was here chatting away and then…nothing. I can’t get it out of my head, really hoping Della & family are okay 😫
You took the words right out my mind Ok! What’s happened to Della is living rent free in my head.
I really hope it’s something like her phone’s broken and she’s going to reappear calling us all daft sods for worrying xx

• Heart

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
Could you see if you can find one the same on eBay or something, Cale? Probably cost a small fortune but might be worth it!

Happy birthday to the littlest member of the @Caledonianprincess household! Hope you all have a lovely day celebrating.

We’re off to register Baby R today and make him all official 🥰

• Heart

odetotheseaweed

VIP Member
Well they can do one! Along with everything else 🤣

Order some for Cale’s wedding day!! The twins said you have to xx

I’m finding it really hard to follow the trial this time. Knowing evil like her exists is something I’m struggling to get my head around this time. I just hope they get justice for Baby K 🩷
It must be harder this time round when you have a tiny (kinda) baby of your own and you can’t imagine how anyone could want to hurt them

Will have another look at cakes tomorrow because I couldn’t decide which one to order!

• Heart

Okgolightly

VIP Member
Having a night away from both kids for the first time in 9 months! Have left Mr Golightly in charge and I’m out with some friends and staying in a hotel, I can’t wait. Already two cocktails down on the train 🤣

• Heart
He’s good! He’s still wham, he’s 15lbs now 🥴 but trying to roll over and that already, he’s very vocal just sits there shouting all day hahahaha
15lbs!?? Wow!! How old is he now!? God do I love fat babies 😍

Oh I have been hit with the baby urge big time again so I'm going to speak to my oncologist just to see if there is any possibility my fertility is intact and we can take a break from treatment to try for baby number 4. I know that's insane but I adore babies and I love being a mum and at least if I ask and we officially rule it out as being an option we can move on with our lives.

• Heart